who

Chazy, NY

#41 Sep 28, 2010
whos this Amanda causing all this trouble?
ooo

Watertown, NY

#42 Sep 28, 2010
heather has made a place for the children of this town ta be play and interact, i credit her for this. she has also made lite work of being a teen mom and a good parent! i was good friend with heather in high school but the drama with her family and especially her sister pulled us apart,my daughter and her oldest were the best of friend when they were younge and now i have to avoid Heather to stay drama free!! im sorry heather but i can not and will not be in there with my children if Pat or Kim are in there, XXX is not amanda as everyone thinks, who it is i am unsure but Amanda it is NOT...
yep i know

Chazy, NY

#43 Sep 28, 2010
my name is not amanda if it were that would be funny because i am a man
what the

Rome, NY

#44 Sep 28, 2010
Why don't you people give it a break? You all sound so fu@#ing childish.Grow the fu#$ up.
Forestport Elder

Canada

#45 Sep 28, 2010
Pretty funny Heather just uses people for what she can get! I've seen her numerous times stopping off to arnolds house on her way to work from Chases Place
psssht

Syracuse, NY

#46 Sep 28, 2010
Oh come on people! I know the Boonville is entirely full of drama... that's the main reason I moved... but to run down a local buisness that will give the local economy a little boost.... not to mention get your kids out of the house for some physical activity during the winter without spending a ton of money is horrible! I would bet that anyone complaining about the price spends at least $30 a month on internet and $50 a month on tv... both things that aren't necessary... so that would be 10 trips to chase's place... no wait 12 because you would earn 2 free visits... and bring a picnic lunch... i'll never understand why it's so hard for some people to do something FOR THEIR KIDS
parent

Rouses Point, NY

#47 Sep 28, 2010
I wouldn't go in there for fear I would be reading about myself that night on topix!
support the children

United States

#48 Sep 28, 2010
You guys are a bunch of lowlifes! Chases's place is a wonderful place and people that frequent that place will continue to support it as long as the drama stays out of the building. The people that frequent that place could care less about what you lowlifes put on topix. Businesses and peoples reputations arn't being ruined on topix! There's only few scumbags in Boonville that keep it going. What ever is said on topix is just garbage that lowlifes like to throw out. If these people had jobs then they wouldn't be on topix trying to run good people and places into the ground.
pssht

Syracuse, NY

#49 Sep 28, 2010
support the children wrote:
You guys are a bunch of lowlifes! Chases's place is a wonderful place and people that frequent that place will continue to support it as long as the drama stays out of the building. The people that frequent that place could care less about what you lowlifes put on topix. Businesses and peoples reputations arn't being ruined on topix! There's only few scumbags in Boonville that keep it going. What ever is said on topix is just garbage that lowlifes like to throw out. If these people had jobs then they wouldn't be on topix trying to run good people and places into the ground.
Yes, but wouldn't it be nice for people that work close to boonville, but work elsewhere.... say lowville to have a good immpression of a nice place thats 10 minutes away... topix does matter... it brings in or scares away outsiders... why do you think the park house and the bbq place that followed it flopped? there are not enough non welfares in boonville to support a buisness!!
Forestport Elder

United States

#50 Sep 28, 2010
PROBLEM IS!!!! THE owners AREN'T GOOD PEOPLE
years ago friend

Chazy, NY

#51 Sep 28, 2010
o u said it forestport elder they are all trash i was a good friend years ago untill they talk sh!t behind my back like they do all there "friends"
retired douches

United States

#52 Sep 28, 2010
pssht wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but wouldn't it be nice for people that work close to boonville, but work elsewhere.... say lowville to have a good immpression of a nice place thats 10 minutes away... topix does matter... it brings in or scares away outsiders... why do you think the park house and the bbq place that followed it flopped? there are not enough non welfares in boonville to support a buisness!!
every town has a topix and there are lowlifes like vinny in every town. People don't hang out on topix and judge the towns based on what people on topix say. We all know that topix is just a gossip place.
heather levensailor

AOL

#55 Sep 29, 2010
oh by the way I'm taking chase to arnolds work today for lunch I drop him off at 12 and pick him up at 12:25 if any one wants to follow me and write about it on topix!!

Since: Oct 09

the North Country

#56 Sep 30, 2010
Go Heather!!! I love it!!! Finally someone in Boonville that acknowldges that the town is full of people so bored they concentrate on everyone else, so they don't have to see how boring they are! I give Props to Chase's Place and Can't wait to bring my son and future nephew there... hopefully this weekend!

Since: Oct 09

the North Country

#57 Sep 30, 2010
retired douches wrote:
<quoted text>every town has a topix and there are lowlifes like vinny in every town. People don't hang out on topix and judge the towns based on what people on topix say. We all know that topix is just a gossip place.
Not really I have alot of friends that are snowbirds, being in the insurance buisness... They all look at topix to see what new buisnesses have opened, which favorites have closed, and if there are good reveiws from real people, like them. Luckily for Boonville and the surrounding area's there are people who are willing to correct the "first hand immpressions" that they form based on topix and other sites... otherwise all Boonville would get from them is a huge support for the Subway... LOL
MrsVolunteer

Champlain, NY

#58 Sep 30, 2010
I took my kids to Chases Place this past weekend along with my friend and her children. They all had a blast, as did myself! I thought the owners were very nice and were very accomodating when we asked for something. I have nothing but good things to say about this place and have already recommended this place to others that have children. We were there for a little over 2 hours and when we told our kids that it was time to go they weren't very happy about it! We are definently going back!
amanda schuck

United States

#59 Oct 1, 2010
ooo wrote:
heather has made a place for the children of this town ta be play and interact, i credit her for this. she has also made lite work of being a teen mom and a good parent! i was good friend with heather in high school but the drama with her family and especially her sister pulled us apart,my daughter and her oldest were the best of friend when they were younge and now i have to avoid Heather to stay drama free!! im sorry heather but i can not and will not be in there with my children if Pat or Kim are in there, XXX is not amanda as everyone thinks, who it is i am unsure but Amanda it is NOT...
I have never done anything to u all i did was give shelby her dads cell i have done nothing other wise yes i say hi to shelby when i see her and thats all so you can say what u want to kim but joel was asked to go to theas and see shelby for her bday and gave her a card and money so you need to shut ur mouth cause i havent done anything to you if you think about who stud in dg like 6 months ago and stud there talking to me and at big m your the one that started to talk to me first and if it wasnt for me u wouldnt have rights to shelby i talked joel into sing off for you oh wait it wasnt enough to make u happy so know u try to start shit if you cant be an adult and let the kids go to have fun know matter whos there then you need to grom up
nice

Chazy, NY

#60 Oct 1, 2010
can I just add that your spelling is very nice? Hope your kids are a little better
what the

Rome, NY

#61 Oct 1, 2010
amanda schuck wrote:
<quoted text> I have never done anything to u all i did was give shelby her dads cell i have done nothing other wise yes i say hi to shelby when i see her and thats all so you can say what u want to kim but joel was asked to go to theas and see shelby for her bday and gave her a card and money so you need to shut ur mouth cause i havent done anything to you if you think about who stud in dg like 6 months ago and stud there talking to me and at big m your the one that started to talk to me first and if it wasnt for me u wouldnt have rights to shelby i talked joel into sing off for you oh wait it wasnt enough to make u happy so know u try to start shit if you cant be an adult and let the kids go to have fun know matter whos there then you need to grom up
you sound like a two year old grow up jerk.
pssht

Syracuse, NY

#62 Oct 1, 2010
what the wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a two year old grow up jerk.
You can understand that? LOL can I have a translation please? Thank God my child isn't going to Adirondack!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patricia Prue...Patty Osbourne?? (Mar '12) 1 hr karma 28
Halloween in Boonville 1 hr cyclone 1
ACS Terrible 2 hr Yes 3
Lindsey platt 16 hr Lindsey 12
boonville 4h (Aug '13) 20 hr bob 4
Center of the Village 20 hr bobby jo 17
tim steria charged again!!! (May '10) 22 hr Karma 105
Boonville Dating
Find my Match

Boonville Jobs