created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,599 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,241 - 16,260 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Another large colon full of hot air oh flatulent one.
It smells just as good as your argument, fraudulent one.
SirBlatsALot is a

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
HagamanCocktailW einer is

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

A Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
Hagaman Necrophiliac

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

is a Topix 'Judge It' Wuss

Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
It smells just as good as your argument, fraudulent one.
I have yet to make an argument, take the turd from between your ears and clear your mind if you have one.
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be serious? President is the champion of the poor and the middle class. He wakes up in the morning worrying about the poor, then he gets on his Air Force One and goes for a ride, The End.
The president doesn't own Air Force one... So it's not "his."

And just because someone would get on their jet, by your logic, means they don't care about poor people? Try telling that to Bill and Melinda Gates... Or better yet, look up the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
The president doesn't own Air Force one... So it's not "his."
And just because someone would get on their jet, by your logic, means they don't care about poor people? Try telling that to Bill and Melinda Gates... Or better yet, look up the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation...
You are a progressive liberal, so let me interpet for you, the point is his endless campaigning goes nowhere, we are being taken for a ride but get to go nowhere with him. Talk is cheap, he talks caring for the poor and does little, he cares more about professional sports figures and hollywood, and musical icons than anything else, you can tell alot, by the company you keep. We don't have a president, we have a celebrity, and thats all the poor have, an empty phrase called "Hope", he meant to say "Hoop and change"
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse.
So what was Reagan's motivation to triple the national debt in 8 years, that conservative hero he? And what was Shrub's motivation to double it in his 8 years? Or do you only complain about Democrats?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

On January 20, 2009, the day Mr. Obama took office, the debt stood at $10.626 trillion. The latest posting reflects an increase of over $6 trillion. No matter how creative your accounting, obama owns this increase, just like all the other presidents before him, we are heading to 22 Trillion dollars in debt by 2016, obama owns that.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
On January 20, 2009, the day Mr. Obama took office, the debt stood at $10.626 trillion. The latest posting reflects an increase of over $6 trillion. No matter how creative your accounting, obama owns this increase, just like all the other presidents before him, we are heading to 22 Trillion dollars in debt by 2016, obama owns that.
Way to dodge the fact that Reagan TRIPLED the national debt in 8 years, something Obama won't even come within a country mile of doing. But I didn't expect you to own it. And by the way, you do realize the federal fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30, right? Oh well, I should've figured you were a moron.
disallusioned vet

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

At this point in govt and time it is the lesser of two evils. NYS and fereral has shown little promise each side has its good and bad I hope for the best and take with a grain of salt what I get shoot yourself in the foot or the leg you still have a hard time walking. politics has had a bad taste for a long time. Money and BS along with self serving lobbies run things. The will of the peaple is not always followed.A democratic republic where the financial elite rule It is like playing a rigged game set for the house Hopfully better things are coming but I do not think so

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to dodge the fact that Reagan TRIPLED the national debt in 8 years, something Obama won't even come within a country mile of doing. But I didn't expect you to own it. And by the way, you do realize the federal fiscal year runs from October 1 through September 30, right? Oh well, I should've figured you were a moron.
You are illiterate in economics, and quantitative mathematics, it shows everytime you post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

disallusioned vet wrote:
At this point in govt and time it is the lesser of two evils. NYS and fereral has shown little promise each side has its good and bad I hope for the best and take with a grain of salt what I get shoot yourself in the foot or the leg you still have a hard time walking. politics has had a bad taste for a long time. Money and BS along with self serving lobbies run things. The will of the peaple is not always followed.A democratic republic where the financial elite rule It is like playing a rigged game set for the house Hopfully better things are coming but I do not think so
I hate to admit there is some truth in what you say, I fear the American people are too deep asleep, while they sleep, they are losing their Republic and the freedoms that have blessed them.
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss
WOW ! You DO blat a lot !

(and you're a giant huge phfag to boot !)

Didja want some cheeze to go along with that whine, Hillbilly ?
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
I had a dumb bitch who I had to bail out of credit card debt not once but twice. The Bush bitches and the little Reagan bitch are no different. Run up alot of debt on credit then expect a Democrat to bail their little Bitch asses out. Clinton had things going on the right track then the Republicans F'ed it up again. All the Republicans wanna do is piss and moan and whine with their tails between their legs. Bunch of soppy ass whiners.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> I had a dumb bitch who I had to bail out of credit card debt not once but twice. The Bush bitches and the little Reagan bitch are no different. Run up alot of debt on credit then expect a Democrat to bail their little Bitch asses out. Clinton had things going on the right track then the Republicans F'ed it up again. All the Republicans wanna do is piss and moan and whine with their tails between their legs. Bunch of soppy ass whiners.
Once again, never anything worth reading, this is a waste of time, I'm out of here. I must be crazy to try to have a conversation with babbling idiots
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, never anything worth reading, this is a waste of time, I'm out of here. I must be crazy to try to have a conversation with babbling idiots
pack yer shit and git nitwit. Cuz you know I'm right, dumb bastards always lettin their greed get in the way of what's best for the country and blaming everybody else when you've made a mess of things. But don 't worry, Obama will clean up the Republicans little mess so they can F it up again! Vomit that, puke for brains.
disallusioned vet

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The harsh truth is we are heading for hell in a basket Garbage in garbage out. It has been that way for all presidents. You can not please everyone and they all had or have faults. In the end it is the lesser of two or more evils. The world is heading to hell in a basket none of the peaple out there have done anything to slow it or protect us in the short or especially long run.Both major sides are too stuck in old polital bull and do not adapt to the world around it. You dont throw out the baby with the bath water unless you want a dysfuntional family with no heir or future
disallusioned vet

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Feces for obama wrote:
Don't answer the door, it may be the Grim Reaper.
you are the smily face. kudos that may very wellbe in the future for many of us. We were not just sold out but we supplied the cash to do it. we reep what we sow. May god have mersy on our soul for those in power will not. They already have their safe holes and armed guards. We are not the same over paid grade or elite feeling status THE END IS COMING LETS JUST NOT RUSH IT
Hu Gnu

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Feces for obama wrote:
The end is near.
The end just seems near to you because your head is up your ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Boonville Forum right now

Search the Boonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,346
Sexy posh lingerie wholesale, retails & OEM ser... 5 hr ccy 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 22 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
The Fair Thu Just me 25
alternate truck route Wed Utterly in Awe 30
Anthony Platt Tue unknown 5
What's Happening TO Boonville, NY? Tue Vinny Bag A Donuts 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••