Can we please start talking about moose river rd

Posted in the Boonville Forum

Since: Sep 12

Boonville, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Moose river rd is boonville....ever since Maury Moose discovered this here town of boonville and named the greatest road ever this area was a bunch a huckleberries fixin on eating smashed up leaves and shit for lunch and touching there sisters hang downs saying " I wish I didn't have to eat smashed up leaves and touch my sisters hang downs" and the women were saying " I wish someone would discover this town so I wouldn't have to eat smashed up leaves and have my brother touch my hang downs... While I'm telling him not to touch my hang downs" And then Maury Moose came and said "heck"

Since: Sep 12

Andreas, PA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Late at night I fire up the google, plug in moose river rd, draw the blinds and vigorously satisfy myself
Oh my

Frankfort, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
I caint stop thynkin bout moose river rd. I don kno nothin bout ur sisters hang downs, but me thenks you have two much tyme on your haynds. Dats what me thenks. I lives on Moose River Rd and I luvs dem buries, spclly the buries near wellys place. I used to go swim in da blak riber neer dat steyl bridge, but got poyzen ivy on me hang downs last tyme I was dare. Place looded wid dat poyzen. My hang downs havnt been same since but I styl love dem buries down hind wellys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old dollar general lot 8 hr Jeff 27
the pub! (Aug '08) 9 hr Outoftowner 8
hello 11 hr BayCirE 3
Town of Leyden 16 hr Leyden Taxpayer 11
Santa and Reindeer??? (Nov '08) 19 hr Awesome girl 114
Otis (Dec '10) Tue wtf 7
Wayne Wise (May '13) Tue wayne himself 10
Boonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web