rosie

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Just how does one get a thread deleted? Twice now over the weekend a thread about the Sporting Edge owner getting busted for selling synthetic marijuana has been deleted. I have heard that you can pay to have one deleted, is this true? Nice to know that if it is, he has the money to do it, seeing a friend of his justified what he did by saying he is just an wonderful guy trying to make a living in this economy, and that supply and demand just got the best of him. The friend also said that although he/she doesn't smoke the stuff, it is harmless. Yeah, right!!
rosie

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Boonville Guy, where are you? Was your last thread, Busted, deleted, too? That 's what, the 3rd one? The truth must hurt!
rosie

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Sorry, I just found the Busted thread. I honestly didn't see it a few minutes ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
town slum loards 8 hr x fan 1
Holly and April 9 hr grossed out 11
News Carl, funeral director 11 hr perplexed 4
Adirondack Wasted Money 14 hr ACS sports 70
Mingo arrested 16 hr scarey 1
boons bark rustix log shop 20 hr hey there -uck tard 22
boons ask furniture 20 hr hey there -uck tard 4
Boonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web