punks on main street
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I see these two or three punks with hats on side ways saggy pants and a set of big mouths. We have a nice community and don't need these scums in our town. Who are they and why are they still here?
CrapHappens

Gloversville, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2012
If you haven't noticed, this town is being over run with "trash". DEMAND the village to crack down on the slum lords.
the truth

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Very true I just want these punks to realize this isn't the ghetto its a nice town and I think they need to be dealt with
losers

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 10, 2012
there the wanna be juggalo's. lol from that possy shit music. they think not havin jobs free loadin from there parents and walkin around with there ass hangin out is cool.
the truth

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Exactly now we see where our future welfare money will go and I'm sure there parents are proud
MeME

Boonville, NY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Ask the teachers, they'll tell you the type of kids who have moved into this town. It's not the kids, it's their looser welfare parents who are milking the system. When you have slum housing, you get trash.
5-0

Boonville, NY

#7 Jul 26, 2012
Ya I have lived here all my life. At one time I knew everyone here . But now I see these sad excuse waste of skin punks walking the streets I begin to feel like I'm walking the back streets of new York city. This village was at a time where you could go out and leave your doors unlocked without worrying but now I wouldn't thing of leaving them unlocked. This us a nice quiet place to live and I'd like it to stay that way.
quiet man

Lacona, NY

#8 Jul 26, 2012
keep the bridges closed so they cant get in..grin
Haha

Indian Lake, NY

#9 Jul 26, 2012
More drama u old fu%#s need to get jobs and stop sittin on ur a$$es u would notice stupid stuff if u weren't sitting home doing nothing wit ur life
In the know

Boonville, NY

#10 Jul 26, 2012
Enforce the zoning laws! Enforce the laws! Get rid of the trash and the slum lords!
Country

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jul 26, 2012
I can remember a time when I was considered one of the town punks. I grew up in a good home and held jobs.
I was judged because of my appearance Are these kids just standing around, or causing trouble? I know many years later I try to be understanding of teens and the way they act or dress. So really if they are just hanging out what is the problem?
In the know

Boonville, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Obviously by the city listed on your comment, you are not currently in Boonville. When was the last time you were here?
I agree with you that we need to give teens some slack. Most of us grow up. From what I've seen there are a certain type of person moving into town who do not seem to have the same values as the locals. Youngsters with their own babies who don't seem to be taken care of. I know of cases of young children, not yet school age, running around the municipal parking lot without shoes on late at night. Parents are probably high and don't care. I do not like the fact that I judge these people but it's hard not to judge them. If feel sorry for the kids. The school is having problems with kids from these type of families. How do you educate a kid without parental involvement?
Country wrote:
I can remember a time when I was considered one of the town punks. I grew up in a good home and held jobs.
I was judged because of my appearance Are these kids just standing around, or causing trouble? I know many years later I try to be understanding of teens and the way they act or dress. So really if they are just hanging out what is the problem?
argh

New York, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2012
i never saw any punks in boonville...just some kids...kids usually group up with other kids of similar ages....the ones i see were justing walkin down the road talking...
i think your talking bout adolescents..too young to drink in a bar...too rowdy to hang at a house...take it easy...theyre just kids trying to figure out who they are...
theyre gonna raise a lil hell here and there but theyll turn out fine...
riight

Boonville, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2012
PUNKS like the ones that LOITER and STEAL from local shops. Trash.
OMG

Gloversville, NY

#16 Aug 13, 2012
You Boonville people make me laugh everyyyytime I pop on here..You cry and wine you town is being over ran by kids..Boonville you are what?????10 miles big..If you had 5 "bad" kids in your community you would have a fit..What exactly make you think you can control who lives or moves into your tiny little town?.........Do you remember all the stories about town not allowing blacks in?????OK so now you dont want low income or no income families in your town??????? Is Boonville really a RASIST TOWN..Are you people really going that far back in time..Your hats side ways we dont want you here..Your pants are baggy we dont like you..You hang around town and we have boonvilles only streets?NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED>>>>> >You all should be ashamed of your selves..Tonight when you say your prayers ask for forgivness...Maybe Dads drunk and Sideways hat boy dont want to go home and get beat...So he hangs on the street. should he hide in the woods and let you people break down any self esteem he has left????You people make me sick...Boonvilles finest ehhh? And your all alike.Your little shit ass town cult you have..Rasist bastards..
BooHoo

Pulaski, NY

#17 Aug 13, 2012
I take it you don't like Boonville! Nobody even mentioned race. Race is not the issue, even if you could spell the word, you would be wrong. I'm not going to argue with someone as obviously stupid as you. I'm glad you don't live here. We have enough losers.
OMG wrote:
You Boonville people make me laugh everyyyytime I pop on here..You cry and wine you town is being over ran by kids..Boonville you are what?????10 miles big..If you had 5 "bad" kids in your community you would have a fit..What exactly make you think you can control who lives or moves into your tiny little town?.........Do you remember all the stories about town not allowing blacks in?????OK so now you dont want low income or no income families in your town??????? Is Boonville really a RASIST TOWN..Are you people really going that far back in time..Your hats side ways we dont want you here..Your pants are baggy we dont like you..You hang around town and we have boonvilles only streets?NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED>>>>> >You all should be ashamed of your selves..Tonight when you say your prayers ask for forgivness...Maybe Dads drunk and Sideways hat boy dont want to go home and get beat...So he hangs on the street. should he hide in the woods and let you people break down any self esteem he has left????You people make me sick...Boonvilles finest ehhh? And your all alike.Your little shit ass town cult you have..Rasist bastards..
i see

Gloversville, NY

#18 Aug 14, 2012
I see how you Boonville people treat even posters here....Did you ever think maybe it is you that is the problem..Picking out faults with every and anyone you can...Shame Shame..Enjoy Church this Sunday.hahaha
haaaaaaaa

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 14, 2012
alright people. im friends with mostly everyone in boonville. just cos we dress different than you do, doesnt make us bad people or any different than you are. seriously, grow up.
Unknown user

Boonville, NY

#21 Aug 14, 2012
Okay the people on this sh!t really need a life, like seriously your all going to sit here and talk sh!t about people. Talking all this sh!t doesn't make you look good. It's Boonville it's a sh!t hole it's not like it's the best place in the world. What about all the people in the bars walking down the street all fuck3d up. But your b!tching about "punks" having saggy pants, yeah man were all down with the clown where is my axe homie? Like duh shut the f$ck up and grow up your all like what? 30, 40 years old?
APPARENTLY IM A PUNK

Boonville, NY

#22 Aug 14, 2012
ok so im problly one of those "punk kids" your talking about... well you dont freaking know me ok.... surprise im going back to school bet that surprises you huh??? and do you know how hard it is to find a job in boonville....probbly not cuz let me guess you got one right??? well i dont but i try really damn hard every day to find one. so what i wear my hat with a little tilt its not sideways duh fix your eyes.... who the frig are you people to judge???? i dont get in any trouble im an extremely nice person but you judge books by their damn covers.... just because someone looks different and not to your preference and boonvilles "DRESS CODE" were "punks" as you put it. try putting yourselves in my shoes try having no family there for you and having no place to live for three years and finally coming back to boonville a town i thought "HAD" great people and getting criticized because i try to finally live my life in ease and not fear of being judged..... THAT MAKES BOONVILLE NO BETTER THAN UTICA OR ROME OR NEW YORK CITY..... LIKE SERIOUSLY IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM SAY IT THERE FACE BE AN ADULT ACTUALLY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF BEING CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AND SPREADING RUMNORS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slaughter House 4 hr Kilroy 5
Parents letting teenagers get tattoos and pierc... 6 hr Spruce 4
grocery prices 6 hr Velvety 15
Who's that guy 9 hr Ronald McDonald 3
BYAA Dr. Smith Comples 19 hr Venting 13
School Starting Date 19 hr Wondering 1
Gay pride day at the State Fair Mon angry at mankind 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages