Next Last
Vinnie Bag a Donuts

Danielson, CT

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Its a great day to be an American!
Right

Gloversville, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Unless your a young American facing a trillion dollar debt.
Working for you

Longmeadow, MA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
43% of AMERICANS dont work. God bless america!
You do now our debt doubled in the past 3 years.....right? You do know we ' borrow' money from China and other countries....right? Stop watching government media sources and get the truth!!!!
Intelligence

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Am disappointed in the election. I supported Romney because he is intelligent, honest and has the know how to handle money. He knows the way to make ones money work for them. That includes you and me and all of us who are facing extreme debts due to those in government today, who do not know anything about money but to spend or squander it. The elected officials and the American people can learn much from Romney. He is what we need to save this country from bankruptcy and our people from excessive indebtedness to pay for our past governments lack of knowledge and their selfishness. We have had much worse.......Romney could have done an excellent job to help put in place reforms and laws to help our Country get back to be one of the leaders in this world. Right now we are in DEEP DO DO.......
WE DO NOT NEED 4 more years of what has brought us nearly to our knees. Obama will put us there unless the Senate and Congress elected officials wake up and DO THE JOB OF REPRESENTING US ALL IN THE BEST MANNER POSSIBLE.........NOT JUST BUILD THEIR OWN DYNASTY'S AT OUR EXPENSE.
I truly believe Romney would have gotten us back on the path to financial soundness.
haiabaj

Boonville, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Not really Obama is going to F*** the s*** out of us. He's the last leader of this country. Illuminati.
Vinnie Bag A Donuts

Boonville, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
The people spoke. AGAIN! lean FORWARD!
Intelligence

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Keep your eyes open, your mind working, and your ears as a conduit. No one paid attention to our Mouths in this election, so we will have to keep using them, and based on what our eyes and ears tell us, we better make our mouths heard loud and clear during this critical Presidential term of office.
lean back

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Vinnie Bag A Donuts wrote:
The people spoke. AGAIN! lean FORWARD!
Yea, lean forward while your going off the cliff with your free stuff !!!!! This was a sad day for United States of America !!
Vinnie Bag a Donuts

Boonville, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
If you people watched something other than Fox news you would not have been shocked that your man lost. All the money Karl Rove could spend and the voice of the people prevailed!
Nope

Boonville, NY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Whether Democrat or Republican, I'm afraid the out come shall be similar. Obama will be the last leader of these United States of America. Something is going one that we the people aren't supposed to know about. Keep your eyes pealed. Illuminati.
lean back

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
I don't care what channel people watch. America is in BIG TROUBLE. The well is just about dry. So take off your rosey color glasses that your man won and hope that they can try, at least try, to fix the mess we're in.
Vinnie Bag a Donuts

Boonville, NY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
I agree with you that America is in trouble. It's in trouble because of 2 unfunded wars, an unfunded prescription plan for seniors and a tax decrease that favored the rich. O'bama's stimulus added to the debt also..I will admit that. BUT...the Biggest reason we are in trouble is because our Congress refuses to compromise. This debt problem CAN be fixed with spending cuts AND increased taxes. O'Bama is not the problem and I think he is better equipped to get something done and help the middle class, not help the wealthy on the backs of the poor and middle class in this country.
lean back wrote:
I don't care what channel people watch. America is in BIG TROUBLE. The well is just about dry. So take off your rosey color glasses that your man won and hope that they can try, at least try, to fix the mess we're in.
lean back

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Vinnie Bag a Donuts wrote:
I agree with you that America is in trouble. It's in trouble because of 2 unfunded wars, an unfunded prescription plan for seniors and a tax decrease that favored the rich. O'bama's stimulus added to the debt also..I will admit that. BUT...the Biggest reason we are in trouble is because our Congress refuses to compromise. This debt problem CAN be fixed with spending cuts AND increased taxes. O'Bama is not the problem and I think he is better equipped to get something done and help the middle class, not help the wealthy on the backs of the poor and middle class in this country.
<quoted text>
Obama is the problem, he won't work with Congress, it's his way or no way. He hasn't had a budget since 2009. Now Obama wants to work with Congress [didn't we hear that four years ago]Both Obama and Congress needs to COMPROMISE !!STOP SPENDING MONEY YOU DON"T HAVE !!!
Vinnie Bag a Donuts

Boonville, NY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Mitch McConnell said that his main goal was to make sure O'Bama was a one term president. That's disgraceful. The House has shot down everything he sent to them. Why is that? Frankly I think O'Bama compromised too much on health care. He should have insisted on universal for everyone. You can blame some of the debt on O'bama, but not all. Both sides are to blame. I see that, why doesn't the "right" see it?
Vinnie Bag a Donuts

Boonville, NY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
BTW, I love it.;...with all the Super Pac money, as well as a news network that spent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to get rid of O'Bama...he won anyway! The best part of the night was watching Karl (Marx) Rove whine about the results on Fox News! Oh How Sweet it is! HeHeHe!

All the Rove money
And All the Fox Men, Couldn't send Barry back to Chicago again!
yup

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Mitch McConnell said that his main goal was to make sure O'Bama was a one term president. That's disgraceful. The House has shot down everything he sent to them. Why is that? Frankly I think O'Bama compromised too much on health care. He should have insisted on universal for everyone. You can blame some of the debt on O'bama, but not all. Both sides are to blame. I see that, why doesn't the "right" see it?
well said! I agree!
Goomba

Syracuse, NY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Vinnie, if you think any member of government, repub or dem is working for you, you are sorely mistaken. WE work for them. We give them a bottomless pit of money for them to spend. How long has helping the middle class been an issue? At least thirty years and what has been done to help them? Nothing. Dems and Repubs don't care about the middle class unless they think they can get the vote to get them elected. This country has been dieing for much longer than people think. The people must take the country back.
Independent

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 8, 2012
BTW, I love it.;...with all the Super Pac money, as well as a news network that spent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to get rid of O'Bama...he won anyway! The best part of the night was watching Karl (Marx) Rove whine about the results on Fox News! Oh How Sweet it is! HeHeHe!

All the Rove money
And All the Fox Men, Couldn't send Barry back to Chicago again!

Funny that most television stations and workers are Democrats. Also Obamas face was blown up all over the Internet and shit. F**+ America
sam the sham

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2012
It has gotten impossible to pick up a good candidate.. I checkd over party values... I can imagine anyone thinking that bushes last 4 years..
The TARP payments.. The 2 wars.. All those CEOs grabbin big big bonuses
How did any of that help the
Help the country????? Bush only helped af very few people.. The very richest... I was afraid Rodney it be another bush I hope and pray that Obama isn't either
Vinny Bag O Dung

Pulaski, NY

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Vinny's out on parole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Leash laws in Boonville (Jul '12) 2 hr Amanda 35
town construction 5 hr twenty twenty 20
moose 8 hr tony 8
Fix Upper Schuyler 10 hr Boonville Guy here 5
cj power sports 14 hr bruce 6
Ray 15 hr face yourself 31
aubuchons Sun Brian 15
Boonville Dating
Find my Match

Boonville Jobs