Expansion of Boonville springwater co...

Expansion of Boonville springwater company set to create 60 jobs

There are 17 comments on the North County Public Radio story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Expansion of Boonville springwater company set to create 60 jobs. In it, North County Public Radio reports that:

A spring water company plans to add 60 jobs at its bottling plant near Boonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North County Public Radio.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2012
I need a job are there openings available!!! How do I apply
yes

Boonville, NY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
they are always hiring go there and fill out an application.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Yes thank you very much for that information !!
xxx

Ilion, NY

#4 May 22, 2012
Awful to work for.. treat employees like crap...know tons of people who have worked for them, and all left because they treat people unfairly... Unless you kiss their ass you dont get treated right.. Always hiring because they are always loosing people.. think twice before applying there.. dont care how desperate you are, dont go there..
boonville 4life

United States

#5 May 22, 2012
Yea i got fired for walking on his grass a real dick he use to be iraqi cia
JBH
#6 May 23, 2012
boonville 4life wrote:
Yea i got fired for walking on his grass a real dick he use to be iraqi cia
Your the one?I thought it was just a rumor that someone got canned for walking on his grass.I've heard good and bad,some of the people he's fired have been for ridiculous reasons,and some border line discrimination.
xxx

Ilion, NY

#7 May 23, 2012
heard owner went in on a rampage one night and fired a ton of people.. for no reason.. was considered hostile work environment and everyone got their unemployment..
Grow Up.

Chittenango, NY

#8 May 24, 2012
The people that don't work there anymore are mainly morons who don't know simple common sense. They pay well, and as long as you know what you are doing you'll do just fine.
momd57

Boonville, NY

#9 May 24, 2012
and don`t get injured they will really screw you over
sandniger

Frankfort, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2012
The only people that work there are low lifes. A perfect place for Steria's, Dragon's, and the rest of Oneida and Lewis counties finest pieces of crap. The Iranian keeps getting grants because he lies and says he's going to hire x amount of people. He does and fires just as many. The health benfits cost about $850/month. The average wage is $10/hour.If your a drug addict or have a felony, Nirvana is for you. You can smoke pot in the buildings.
Nirvana dumps 10000-15000 gallons of water that is high in heavy metals and biocides containing bromide into your ground water everyday. Too many people could care less. Nirvana is pumping more than a million gallons of water a day from a slow replenishing lake underground. They keep drilling new ones as the others get weaker. How much longer before they leave you holding a dry bag and walk away with millions of free money. The Iranian did not pay a penny out of pocket for anything. The land was a gift. The buildings and well are from grants. It's your money.
sandniger

Frankfort, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2012
sabooo wrote:
I need a job are there openings available!!! How do I apply
Can you smoke pot and do drugs? If not, it isn't for you. Of course you could also say your friends with Bob Steria or one of the other sh!tbag Sterias and get right in.
nobody special

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jun 29, 2012
It is a scumbag place to work...full of worthless low lives...drunks and druggies....and it is a drama zone...(well just like the rest of Boonville)...bunch of losers...
bubba hates work

Chittenango, NY

#13 Jun 29, 2012
i go work for social services, everything free, no Iranians
Blutarski

Northville, NY

#14 Jun 30, 2012
So many elite minds here, don't know which to shut up first. Biocides (which really isn't a word) and Bromides require the injection of either into the strata through invasive drilling or through strata packet dispersion. I know.....WAY over your head. How about you post your name when you talk about someone? Put up or shut up.
discussed

Ilion, NY

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Blutarski wrote:
So many elite minds here, don't know which to shut up first. Biocides (which really isn't a word) and Bromides require the injection of either into the strata through invasive drilling or through strata packet dispersion. I know.....WAY over your head. How about you post your name when you talk about someone? Put up or shut up.
who the hell are you the topic police all you do is throw threats and want to know there names do us all a favor and take up knitting and stay off here ok bub
nobody special

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jul 3, 2012
I like how they give big raises out to people...then fire them less than 2 weeks later...jerks...someone should blow the place up...with all of the loser two faced supervisors in the building.
Blutarski

Wells, NY

#17 Jul 4, 2012
discussed wrote:
<quoted text>
who the hell are you the topic police all you do is throw threats and want to know there names do us all a favor and take up knitting and stay off here ok bub
Hey, don't we all remember you from the nice-n-easy post where you were going to sexually assault a female employee over a chair. Yeah, that WAS you bub! How did that work out for ya? And, if you feel threatened.....1-800-Waaa is always there for ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan hance 7 hr jojo 14
Where is meth being cooked? (Oct '13) 8 hr Inma 16
Snitches 13 hr Knuckle dragger 3
Dubonnet Rocks the Boonville Fair at the Hauf Brau 15 hr gordy 1
Sooo.... Tue Hypocrisy 1991 2
Tara allen back in jail . Tue Again 2
Kenny hoage Tue Tim 1

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance