hand in hand closing
what the

Boonville, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
what's going on here?
Parent

Northville, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Priced themselves out of the area. Good work you millionaires who built it and tried to run it as that. Lansing should be ashamed.
Team He-Hens

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Parent wrote:
Priced themselves out of the area. Good work you millionaires who built it and tried to run it as that. Lansing should be ashamed.
Do you even have a clue? If you lived in a bigger city you would be paying way more for your child to attend. It is hardly the "millionaires" fault if it closes.
Nasty

Boonville, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Hey parent. It's probably not a good idea to mention names here. Since you're running your big ugly mouth, I want you to know that you really have no clue. You display the same attitude I see way to much in Boonville. If you have money or appear to have money people are jealous of you and they attack you. You have no idea about what those "millionaires" do for this town. So stop running your mouth about something you know nothing about. One more thing...if you don't like the price, try paying what most services outside of boonville charge.
Miss M

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Nasty wrote:
Hey parent. It's probably not a good idea to mention names here. Since you're running your big ugly mouth, I want you to know that you really have no clue. You display the same attitude I see way to much in Boonville. If you have money or appear to have money people are jealous of you and they attack you. You have no idea about what those "millionaires" do for this town. So stop running your mouth about something you know nothing about. One more thing...if you don't like the price, try paying what most services outside of boonville charge.
Well said!
MISS N

Boonville, NY

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Miss M wrote:
<quoted text> Well said!
Absolutely well said!
betsy

Altmar, NY

#7 Aug 15, 2012
it was just to expensive for people.and way to may employees
Worker

Boonville, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
You guys have no idea what you are talking about! I work there. It is a very difficult for us to accept this. AND it was not the Directors decision to raise the rates. It was Lowvilles decision to do this. Plus there are not too many employees. We were told last week that we were able to stay open and then yesterday we were told that we were closing in two weeks! So do not pretend to even know what is going on there.
betsy
#9 Aug 17, 2012
i know my kids works there duh!
fedup

West Monroe, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2012
I hope the building doesn't sit empty after they close we have to many empty buildings already. But there are a lot of empty buildings where years ago a thriving business once ran a good business. It seems to me that new York is taxing businesses to the point where they have no choice but close. New York has to get on track and get jobs back here.
A Gramma

Boonville, NY

#11 Aug 31, 2012
I would like to Thank the staff on behalf of my granddaughter..She has been going there since she was 6 months old,she now is 3..

It was a true joy to listen to her tell about all her new friends,and all the things they would do.
They were not just "Babysitters",they were also teachers.I truely trusted them with "my world"...

Thank you so much to the {{{{{staff}}}}} at Hand n Hand!You will all be missed...
Work Opportunity

Poughkeepsie, NY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
I'm looking for a daycare assistant or certified daycare provider. I am looking for an assistant to help out with the kids I have or looking for another provider that might know of a few parents now that need a new place for their child. Please contact me via email at [email protected] Thanks
Right

Boonville, NY

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Good luck finding someone here. Why do you advertise somepleace real?
local

West Orange, NJ

#14 Sep 6, 2012
I advertised a few places not that it is any of your business. Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to write a proper sentence and worry about your own personal business. Obviously my post doesn't have anything to do with you making stupid comments.( Why do you advertise someplace real?) Try --- Why don't you advertise someplace real?
Right

Boonville, NY

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Sorry, I had a typo! Shoot me! Your people skills suck for someone who claims to be in the childcare business. Good luck.
adult

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Grow up
Why argue
child

United States

#17 Sep 6, 2012
adult wrote:
Grow up
Why argue
BIow me
interested

Johnstown, NY

#18 Sep 19, 2012
Worker wrote:
You guys have no idea what you are talking about! I work there. It is a very difficult for us to accept this. AND it was not the Directors decision to raise the rates. It was Lowvilles decision to do this. Plus there are not too many employees. We were told last week that we were able to stay open and then yesterday we were told that we were closing in two weeks! So do not pretend to even know what is going on there.
Did they say why you all were closing and is Lowville closing also?
Worker

Boonville, NY

#19 Sep 20, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they say why you all were closing and is Lowville closing also?
They really did not go into that much detail about why we were closing. We were told that it was mismanaged for a while and that it might be some financial issues also. No, Lowville is not closing. Somehow they were able to stay open.
Curious

United States

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Does anyone know if they are selling this building?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women be warned of TIM BELLAIR 2 hr heinous acts 332
great american! (Sep '08) 3 hr bangor 80
Hughes hardware,Going out of buisness sale. 3 hr tentwenty 26
Boonville ava highway dept 18 hr Wrong 2
Your Facebook will destroy your marriage ! Thu Thankful 24
DunkinDonuts Wed DonutGal 5
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Dec 11 Vanoe 1,317

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance