Talk about Romney???
We are in trouble

Dover, DE

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Joe Biden and His Gaffes August 2012: Joe Biden told an audience made up of several hundred black supporters in Danville, Virginia, that a win for Mitt Romney would put them 'back in chains' with his Wall Street financial deregulation plans.

January 2012: During speech at a manufacturing plant in New Hampshire the vice president spoke about outsourcing to India and put on a bad Indian accent while asking 'How many times do you get the call,'I like to talk to you about your credit card.'

December 2010: During the swearing in of a Republican Senator Mark Kirk in Congress, Biden told the Capitol Hill newcomer to put that hand on the Bible and raise his left. According to the congressional rulebook, it should have been the other way round.

March 2010: He dropped the F-bomb during the signing of the administration’s historic health reforms, apparently unaware that the microphones would catch him out when he whispered into the President’s ear immediately before the announcement, declaring:'This is a big f****** deal!'

March 2010: Mr Biden said 'God rest her soul' in reference to the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen. Mr Cowen's mother is alive; his father had died. Realising his misstep, he corrected with:'God bless her soul'.

October 2008: Speaking in Athens, Ohio about John McCain's economic strategy, he said:'Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.'

September 2008: During a political rally in Missouri, he urged wheelchair-bound state senator Chuck Graham to rise and be recognised, saying:'Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya.' Realizing his mistake, he said:‘Oh, God love you… what am I talking about?’

September 2008: After he was named the vice presidential nominee, he addressed a crowd in Nashua, New Hampshire, questioning how he beat out Hillary Clinton:'Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America,' he said in New Hampshire.'Quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me.'

August 2008: He also mixed up Barack Obama’s name at his first campaign rally with the president, introducing him as:'A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of
Really

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Yep and Romney has had no brain farts? I think he introduced Ryan as the next president if the US. How about his tree loving speech in Michigan? How about his grits lovin speech in Alabama. The fact is, Romney has no core values. Hell say anything to get the vote. I'll take Obama- Biden, thank you!
Ps. I didnt need to copy paste for my response like you did.
We are in trouble

Dover, DE

#3 Aug 17, 2012
....cut and paste.......it's the end of the world, Lib.

Poor Joe Biden. The vice president doesn’t seem to realize that when he speaks, he has to make some semblance of sense.

Biden made two big uh-ohs Wednesday during a campaign stop in Virginia, which is not the same thing as North Carolina.

“With you, we can win North Carolina again!” Biden told the Virginia crowd.

In the same speech, Biden angered conservative pundits when he told the largely African-American audience that Mitt Romney would “put y’all back in chains.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good. Let the butthurt flow through you 1 hr Sillybaggins 22
Wives that cheat 3 hr Remember 16
What kind of parent are you with your teenagers 13 hr Nineteenth 13
Help me apologize to Kevin Podkouvka-please??!! 20 hr Munn74 1
Cynthia feazell HELP me!!!! 22 hr Taxpayer 6
Kim Martin Mar 21 Comment 7
Couars (Jul '16) Mar 21 erection 49

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance