Northville, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Parole?
amazingisabum

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Amazing wrote:
Is that like a big deal or something???
go fk ur self! You are a scumbag troll!All you do is comment just to slam people! You have no spine you worthless pos!
wth why

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Like Yeah it's a big deal. He's been gone almost six years and just read his name in the paper. Nothing to do with parole.
Amazing

Watertown, MA

#7 Sep 27, 2012
amazingisabum wrote:
<quoted text>go fk ur self! You are a scumbag troll!All you do is comment just to slam people! You have no spine you worthless pos!
Hmmm, sorry to hurt your feelings, but I only speak the truth, but I'm seeing alot of soft people on here lately!!!!
Vinny bag O dung

Gloversville, NY

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Watertown Daily Times

&#9632; Vincent P. Gilbert, 25, Boonville, also was charged by Lewis County sheriffÂ’s deputies with speeding and failure to keep right at 1:50 a.m. Friday on Route 12 in the town of Leyden. He had a BAC of 0.14 percent, deputies said.

Not far off.........
HAHA

Bayonne, NJ

#9 Oct 17, 2012
What a POS that kid is!!!
LMAO

Boonville, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Does he work at Nirvana and drive a silver pick up by chance?????? And was he gone to Carolina for awhile??
wth why

Park Ridge, NJ

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Not sure if he works at Nirvana or what he drives, but Yes he was gone for like 5 or 6 years there.

Since: Oct 12

Boonville, NY

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Ohhhh just because I wanted to see if the drunk was the same guy that was sweet as pie one night with his southern charm and then played the disappearing act the next. prick!
Meggie

Herkimer, NY

#13 Oct 23, 2012
CityGirlInTheStix wrote:
Ohhhh just because I wanted to see if the drunk was the same guy that was sweet as pie one night with his southern charm and then played the disappearing act the next. prick!
It's because he though you were ugly.

Boonville, NY

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Yeahhh probably not seeing as he came back to my job a few times to try and find me before we even hung out :) You dont pursue people and act the way he did without AT LEAST thinking they're pretty. Get a life! Since hes a straight scumbag Im gonna go with the fact that it doesnt matter at all either!
Meggie

Herkimer, NY

#15 Oct 23, 2012
CityGirlInTheStix wrote:
Yeahhh probably not seeing as he came back to my job a few times to try and find me before we even hung out :) You dont pursue people and act the way he did without AT LEAST thinking they're pretty. Get a life! Since hes a straight scumbag Im gonna go with the fact that it doesnt matter at all either!
He just wanted a piece, clearly if you think he's a scumbag you're not all that either.

Boonville, NY

#16 Oct 23, 2012
If I think he's a scumbag that means Im not all that? Bahahaha! OOOOOKKKAAYYYY! That doesnt even make sense!! You cant straight up kiss my A$$, I know plenty of people that'd kill to be with me and the fact of the matter is IM GORGEOUS & Vinnie thinks he can just treat woman like any way he feels...making him......... A SCUMBAG! Gain some respect and treat woman like you'd treat your Mother! If you cant you dont deserve to even be around them...
Vinny Bag O Dung

Lake Luzerne, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2012
U guys hurt my feelings
now what

North Creek, NY

#19 Dec 17, 2012
My step son is not a scumbag hes just with one who cost him alot of shit and people if you think your hot your probly not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manager at tops 3 hr Festus 6
Book Sellers from "Florida" 11 hr Phonies 1
mercers ice cream 17 hr icy 16
boonville fitness center Fri vats 13
lyons falls farmers market - riverside park - t... Jul 21 woodgirl 3
Hello MONDAY! Jul 21 Green Bean Tom 3
Snobs of Boonville (Oct '14) Jul 20 ace 45

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance