Is throwing an apple core out the car window littering?

Posted in the Boonville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Munch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

I don't think so.
johnny appleseed

Champlain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

nope
debby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Munch wrote:
I don't think so.
yes it is. it is nasty and trashy.
Munch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

What if you are driving through an area where there are no houses, just animals?

“Hello all!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

No, it isn't. The deer or other animals will eat it. Anything like that is biodegradeable and NOT littering, as long as you don't throw a whole garbage bag out the window....lol
ya ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Lisa2010 wrote:
No, it isn't. The deer or other animals will eat it. Anything like that is biodegradeable and NOT littering, as long as you don't throw a whole garbage bag out the window....lol
Plastic bags are flyin in the trees, or do they grow on trees?
Long way home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Judged:

Next thing you know they will be telling you that you cannot stop and pee aside the road.
YES SIR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Long way home wrote:
Next thing you know they will be telling you that you cannot stop and pee aside the road.
if the cops see you, you will be arrested for sure.
Long way home

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

YES SIR wrote:
<quoted text>
if the cops see you, you will be arrested for sure.
You have got to be KIDDING ME!

“Hello all!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Long way home wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be KIDDING ME!
Nope, they're not kiddin'. Indecent exposure!
You Read It Here

Chazy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Picture this...a warm summer day, you are cruising down the open road on your Harley...sun in your face, not a care in the world...until some idiot throws an apple core out the window and hits you in the chest. Think twice about throwing ANYTHING out a car window.
A Person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

You Read It Here wrote:
Picture this...a warm summer day, you are cruising down the open road on your Harley...sun in your face, not a care in the world...until some idiot throws an apple core out the window and hits you in the chest. Think twice about throwing ANYTHING out a car window.
That is why, if you do throw an apple out the window, there are some basic rules to follow. 1) only throw when you are in the lane closest the side of the road. 2) make sure there are no vehicles/people nearby. 3)always toss with maximum force off the road.
These common sense things are really useful to put into use.
FYI

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Throwing apple core out of car window, either side of vehicle is littering. Peeing on side of any road is indecent exposure, at least. Could be worse, DWI!!! So pee in the woods, your next destination OR AT HOME!!!!
Ally

Harrisville, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Plastic bags are not at all similar to apples you're stupid for saying that. Apples are part of the earth not man made so throwing it out the window isn't bad as long as it lands on grass in a woodsy area not in a city where there's a tiny patch of grass next to a stop light. That's no good. But on the highway cruises along the woods it's no biggy just don't hit anyone with it
apples

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Food for the animals. Just be careful!!!
Really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Ok simple minds.........the answer is NO. An Apple is Biodegradable!! Meaning it will completely rot into the soil. And anything Biodegradable thrown out is not illegal. That's been the law since Moby was a minnow
Vagina Slayer

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Really wrote:
Ok simple minds.........the answer is NO. An Apple is Biodegradable!! Meaning it will completely rot into the soil. And anything Biodegradable thrown out is not illegal. That's been the law since Moby was a minnow
Well since Moby was a whale (mammal) he was never a minnow (fish). Way to shine your apparent lack of common sense.
stalker

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

I agree, apple cores are biodegradable and are not litter, unlike plastic bags, beer, soda,& water bottles and cans. not to mention Styrofoam plates and lottery tickets (if you live near a Nice N Easy you know what I mean.)
Amazing

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

You Read It Here wrote:
But I don't own a Harley.
Bob

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

that's part of the problem up in the north country , people worry about what they can throw out the window , if you brought it , take it with you , anything you throw out the window makes you a slob ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Boonville Forum right now

Search the Boonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Platt 3 min unknown 5
What's Happening TO Boonville, NY? 38 min Vinny Bag A Donuts 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr BJ Datta 6,332
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 5 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 13 hr winning 259
The Fair 13 hr blooming 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boonville People Search