Serial Killer Bernie Hatch May Be Bac...

Serial Killer Bernie Hatch May Be Back Here Soon

Posted in the Boonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
inker

Chittenango, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
He has done his time. They may release him in June.
You Read It Here

Ilion, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2010
No, he has NOT done his time.
The verdict of 25 years to life was imposed on Hatch on April 11, 1975. The 25 years is now up and that ONLY means he can come up before the parole board. That does not mean the board will parole him. He needs to be locked up for life.
There are still two murders that he was a suspect, but it was never proven.
New in Town

Lake Pleasant, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Don't count on the parole system keeping him behind bars. They have failed time after time in protecting the public from monsters. Wake up. This guy may be on the loose soon.
New in Town

Lake Pleasant, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2010
Who did he kill? More than one? Heard it was in Remsen? Any details?
can it be

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2010
New in Town wrote:
Who did he kill? More than one? Heard it was in Remsen? Any details?
If my memory serves me right and I'm not exactly sure but this is what I had heard/remembered from back then. I heard he dragged a women behind his car. When the cops investigated they found several bodies buried.... pieces here and there. I believe it was around the Steuben area. Anyone else remember? Do I have this part correct? Again, this is just from my memory of when it was in the news.... and sometimes I suffer from oldtimers disease...lol
veteran

Fort Plain, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2010
can it be wrote:
<quoted text>If my memory serves me right and I'm not exactly sure but this is what I had heard/remembered from back then. I heard he dragged a women behind his car. When the cops investigated they found several bodies buried.... pieces here and there. I believe it was around the Steuben area. Anyone else remember? Do I have this part correct? Again, this is just from my memory of when it was in the news.... and sometimes I suffer from oldtimers disease...lol
Heard it was off of Potato Hill In Boonville, heading toward Steuben.
correct

Holland Patent, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Yes, this is true. There is a book written about him ( I picked it up at Bonnie's store in Forestport)
yes

Ilion, NY

#8 Apr 18, 2010
up there near the big tower
cbs

Ilion, NY

#9 Apr 18, 2010
I believe it was on starr hill that he dragged her, and I also herd it was his girlfriend at the time. But I never herd about other bodies found.
Local

Rouses Point, NY

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Utica ny forum has over 200 post all about Hatch if anyone is interested in the whole story
DeadHead

East Syracuse, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2010
Potato Hill. A farmer reported it, but they didn't believe him at first. I also heard that there were spare parts. I heard he was stalking some poor nurse when he got caught. Wasn't aware that the victim was his girlfriend.
Interested

Poland, NY

#12 May 13, 2010
Mary Rose Turner was NOT the girlfriend of Bernard Hatch. She lived near where he worked & became his victim. She had trouble sleeping & was out for a walk when he took her. She was a respectable, middle-aged woman from a very nice Irish family in Waterville, NY.

Hatch will be up for parole in June, 2010. Members & friends of his victim will no doubt appear & share their thoughts of him as they have done so in the past.

Since: May 10

Tug Hill

#13 May 26, 2010
I had always thought that was a made up story. i remember we went to his old place on potato hill one halloween for a scare!
Local

Holland Patent, NY

#14 May 28, 2010
Haha yeah ive gone up on potato hill rd. with a few friends i live near by in westernville. I hope the dude doesnt get out and for the people who want to know the exact place he dragged the woman up the road was on Potato Hill Road its off Starr hill road and to get their you take an exit off of rt. 12 near Remsen and go till you see a sign that says Potato Hill Rd. and there is a large tin covered building near it.

Oh and FYI if you go up to that area at night you can see floating whites on the hillside. It might be nothing but if you really watch them they move on the mountain
ttneptune

New York, NY

#15 Jun 13, 2010
Does anyone know what went down on the june 10th parole hearing?
Justice server

Ilion, NY

#16 Jun 13, 2010
Yes, he will be paroled on July 1, 2010. So he'll be back here for 4th of July.
ttneptune

New York, NY

#17 Jun 13, 2010
Seriously??!?! Where did you hear this?
wow

United States

#18 Jun 13, 2010
why would he be coming back here? he has no family here any more.
tinker

Keeseville, NY

#19 Jun 13, 2010
Doesn't he still own his mother's property in Forestport?
tinker

Keeseville, NY

#20 Jun 13, 2010
That is really close by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is mike l single 2 hr HesHot 4
Ryan hance 2 hr jojo 20
Kids left in car 3 hr Erin 12
Bruce Krug 6 hr mr atv 23
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 20 hr What 1,263
Boonville is a really terrible town to live in (Nov '15) 20 hr Studly 19
Old forge dmv Tue mark me down 2

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance