died on memorial day

from a four-wheeling accident

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenna

Ilion, NY

#1 May 26, 2008
Kody i love you forever Rip your were an amazing friend and you will always be in my heart<3 loveyou bud!
Aimee

Utica, NY

#2 May 26, 2008
Rip kody
i barely knew you but you will always be loved by many
doesn't matter where any human being is, no many how far you are away, no matter what happens. you are loved and you will never be forgotten. we all love you

Chris stay strong, we know youll make it out. And forever you will be loved.

I barely know either or these boys, but i know they are great people that will always be loved.
melissa

Copenhagen, NY

#3 May 26, 2008
can someone please tell me what happened to kody?? his mom was our physical therapist and we just loved her. we heard it was christopher as well, is this true?? please reply soon, we are just sick with worry. God bless you sandy, we love you and will pray for you. love, melissa and sarah B.
melissa

Copenhagen, NY

#4 May 26, 2008
we are from carthage, not fayetville
Boonville

Chittenango, NY

#5 May 26, 2008
They were in a dirt bike accident and hit each other head on...Kody got killed and Chris got flown to Syracuse in pretty bad shape..Life is definately not fair....RIP Kody
sooo sad

United States

#6 May 26, 2008
The boys were racing and hit head on. Kody was killed on impact. Chris was rushed to utica in critical condition. They put him into a drug reduced coma and put him on a vent. We are all praying.
sooo sad

United States

#7 May 26, 2008
They ended up getting him stable in utica.
melissa

Copenhagen, NY

#8 May 26, 2008
thank you guys for telling us. how shocking. can someone please keep putting updates on here about how christopher is doing?? poor kody, we gave him our hampster last year and i know sandy had said he just loved him so much. i never met the boys,but sandy and i were very close and we just loved her and we miss her so much.she is definitely in our thoughts and prayers as well as her family. thank you again for the replies,but please keep them coming.
west leyden school mates

AOL

#9 May 26, 2008
RIP KODY,,Chris may GOD BLESS YOU,PLEASE make it thru this the whole communtity is praying for you,please be strong and hang in there ,you are a very strong kid we know u will be strong we all saying prayers for you and ur family,,God please please let christ pull this,,,amen! and to the parents our prayers are with you the community is here for you your wonderful people hang in there,
justin

New York, NY

#10 May 26, 2008
wow! you always hear about stuff like this happening on the news but u never really understand how hard of an impact it really is on everyone until it happens in your own back yard! i didnt know kody except maybe meeting him once and only hung out with chris a few times on dirt bikes but i just cant believe this could happen to such nice people! we all know life is unfair but how stacked does this deck have to be for this to happen?!
justin

New York, NY

#11 May 26, 2008
http://www.newzjunky.com/police/coplog080526s... thats all i could find of a report
worried and curious

Boonville, NY

#12 May 26, 2008
Are you all talking about Brenda Beasocks son? The son of the late Randy Beasock?
Straight Talker

United States

#13 May 27, 2008
NO---these children are Mark and Sandy's boys.
sooo sad

Saint Johnsville, NY

#14 May 27, 2008
Chris is in syracuse in surgery right now. They could save his leg but not sure about his R arm. keep sandys family in our prayers
Praying

AOL

#15 May 27, 2008
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Beasock family...
Praying

Johnsburg, NY

#16 May 27, 2008
My prayers go out to the Beasock family in this time of sorrow
Gabby

Chittenango, NY

#17 May 27, 2008
Hey my prayers are with this family and the boys Kody The 6th grade loved u so much and still do and always will! Chris hold on u can make it .Love always the henry's
Katie

Chittenango, NY

#18 May 27, 2008
kody, we loved u so much and today may 27th our hole school was all upset and crying. you even had mrs. emery cry ing . we love you and hope that your family is ok. Chris hang in there and dont give up. we love you too!!!!!!!
west leyden

AOL

#19 May 27, 2008
god bless the Beasock family
kyle meyers

United States

#20 May 27, 2008
you were a good friend i will always remember u.u were one of the most fun people tp hang around with.this is one of your best homies that will stay by ur side no matter what happens.i hope the beasock family will remember u too. RIP kody love ya forever ill always have a part of u in me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard miller 7 min Shame on you 13
Hughes hardware 12 hr patron 10
STDs 13 hr OpenyrIs 5
Shannon .t. 14 hr Kkk 6
Kim Pribble 17 hr Wow 71
Mike platt/ mill creek 17 hr Once upon a time 5
Ryan hance 23 hr casey336 3

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance