Rouses Point, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2010
he is gay he has a bf
Town Cryer

Rome, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2010
farmer wrote:
he is gay he has a bf
So who gives a f*ck. Get over it you gay hater. No one else cares. There are now laws against you wacked out feaks.
Town Cryer

Rome, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2010
So who gives a f*ck. Get over it you gay hater. No one else cares. There are now laws against you wacked out freaks.
shybear1976

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2010
dose it realy make a differens if some one is gay or not hes a teen ager why even write about crap like this. if you dont know him then leave him alone.
help for him

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2010
shybear1976 wrote:
dose it realy make a differens if some one is gay or not hes a teen ager why even write about crap like this. if you dont know him then leave him alone.
Just because someone has a problem with same sex relationships, doesn't make them a bad person. Not too many people agree with same sex, they just put up with the sick behavior! There's help out there for him.
tobeloved

Gloversville, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2010
ok, i know kyle and heres the scoop. he is BI, single, and really doesnt give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of him so let him do what he feels is right for him. why should it matter? its not like he bothers or judges you. but thats just what i know. if you have problems or questions you should address him on facebook,myspace, or [[email protected]] kay? kay.:]
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2010
Hey just wonderin' I know he gets picked on a lot and wanted to get facts straight
sim

Keeseville, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2010
You are idiots. Can't leave anyone alone. You all make me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly burr 19 hr on hay ride too 49
Parents letting teenagers get tattoos and pierc... Tue patty 75
Rex Mon Rex 1
Amish horse and buggies on Rt 12 and other high... Feb 7 concerned 37
Adirondack girls should worry more about school... (Dec '13) Feb 6 Shorty817 12
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Feb 6 that 984
Don't let Youngs rebuild on Pfendler Road !!!! (May '15) Feb 5 Just 1 fix 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages