First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AYSO fan

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Great day of soccer. The kids played very well and, for the most part, the games were very close. Thanks to all the volunteers that put so much into making it fun for the kids.
letmego

North Creek, NY

#2 Sep 11, 2012
why are you posting this on topix.you know you will be in for it if you say something good
Boonville Dad

Boonville, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
I would like to personally thank all the parents who donate their time to put the AYSO program together.

Alison, we would love to have you back.
Smart Shopper

Boonville, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Applause and praise to the parents, coaches, refs and all that work hard to put the ayso together each year. The kids are out there having fun and learning a great sport.
parents

Northville, NY

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Do not signup for soccer if your kids are going to miss practice all the time thats why they never get any better!
Soccer dad

Boonville, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Great Job to the volunteers how put the program together. it gets bigger and better every day!
Thank you for taking your time to work with our kids!
musician

Northville, NY

#7 Sep 17, 2012
what is this allstar thing for kids?i keep getting mixed answers when i ask different parents?is it travelling?how many kids is it?is there tryouts orare coaches picking kids?one parent told me it was for all age groups?and someone is just having a tryout and like 10 kids will make a team?i dont know so confused!
nurse101

Northville, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
I do like the boy/girl change this year with the ayso program it seems much safer and they seem to play better together this way from what i see.
Yep

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2012
I agree, I like the boy girl move this year too!
mikalya

Northville, NY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
i like bozo as the leader
xxx

Boonville, NY

#11 Sep 19, 2012
http://ayso469.d4sportsclub.com
allstar info on here
american citizen

Northville, NY

#12 Sep 19, 2012
AYSO everyone plays
sports father

Northville, NY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
An All Stars nomination should be viewed as an honor. Your family and child should be proud of this achievement and told how well they played this year. They were nominated because there coach viewed them as a "great athlete" and team player with a great attitude.
conflict

Northville, NY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
AYSO soccer is designed to be SAFE, FUN and FAIR. There are no “try-outs” or “cuts”. Everyone who signs up will get to play!
upset father

Northville, NY

#15 Sep 21, 2012
how come it is the coaches kids make the team whether there good or bad but my kid gets cut!
Beetlejuice
#16 Sep 21, 2012
upset father wrote:
how come it is the coaches kids make the team whether there good or bad but my kid gets cut!
It is the same way with little league,it isn't worth saying anything,trust me. It's not fair but it's the way it is.
Hmm

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2012
upset father wrote:
Maybe you should either get off your lazy ass and help make your kid better or get off your lazy ass and be a coach.
MeMe

Johnstown, NY

#18 Sep 22, 2012
FYI my kid made the team and I'm not a coach. Only 10 kids showed up for tryouts. Stop complaining.
landon

Northville, NY

#19 Sep 22, 2012
yes and they kept 6.who cuts ayso players?and so if im a coach and my kids sucks then they will make the team.
Beetlejuice
#20 Sep 22, 2012
Ooh,struck nerve perhaps? All I was stating is that it happens.Nothing against the coaches,as far as little league goes,its only a few who make the decision,and generally it is the coaches kids who get picked. Some were definate all star and some where not so much,and still got picked. Not sure who picks on ayso. Now that a few have there panties in a bunch,remove them from your own lazy ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Pribble 1 hr Back door 78
Richard miller 2 hr bedazzled 16
Mothers that leave there kids behind 21 hr Interesting 4
Enjoy your little games and bullshyte 21 hr Yyyyyy 2
Couars (Jul '16) 22 hr Doggy 36
Abundant Life Church (Oct '09) Sun Concerned Elder 197
Ryan hance Sun Honest abe 4

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance