BabyLove

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Anyone seen him lately?
girlfriend

New York, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2012
who wants to no please its none of ur bussiness where he is or what he is doing hes happy thats all that matters

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
girlfriend wrote:
who wants to no please its none of ur bussiness where he is or what he is doing hes happy thats all that matters
I'm just a friend but as long as he's happy and he's doing good that is all that matters.
aaaa

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2012
He's scum
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
_Maryjuana is my Wifey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just a friend but as long as he's happy and he's doing good that is all that matters.
Lacona, NY -- A Boonville man was charged with raping and abusing a girl under the age of 15 multiple times this month in a village of Lacona residence, according to Oswego County sheriff's deputies.
Shawn A. Kloster, 25, of 9197 LaChausse Road, was charged with three counts of second-degree rape and two counts of second-degree criminal sex act, all felonies, deputies said. He also faces three misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
The acts allegedly took place between June 1 and 6. Kloster was sent to the Oswego County jail, with bail set at $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
Yeah, hes a child rapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School prom 38 min Harry Bawlz 8
Find A Real Estate Company 4 hr Buyer Seller 5
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Mon Look 1,435
Does any place up there change ATV tires Mon RiderX 4
Tractors and s**t wagons May 20 move along 13
vote no on acs budget May 16 Too Bad 18
Thee Moose (Aug '17) May 15 FNJoke 45

Boonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages