Man charged with rape, child endanger...

Man charged with rape, child endangerment

There are 95 comments on the WSYR story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Man charged with rape, child endangerment. In it, WSYR reports that:

Police have arrested a Boonville man on several charges including rape and endangering the welfare of a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSYR.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hmmmmmmmm

AOL

#88 Apr 29, 2011
he can date my uncle when he gets to jail he likes young men
toodles buddie

Pulaski, NY

#89 May 23, 2011
unknown boonville ny wrote:
thats right sis people need to get a life and stay out out of other peoples bussiness all as everyone is doing is starting shit but if anyone was to say shit about themthey would wanna kick ur ass so what im saying is get a lifeand dont worry what everyone else is doing its none of your bussiness if your datin someone and u dont like it well it sucks to be u doesnt it so quitrunnin ur mouth
He is and he did do it there is a lot of proof behind it so no one will drop it he took her virginity
sammy g

Ilion, NY

#90 May 23, 2011
they just should cut his balls off and see how that feels doing that
toodles buddy

Pulaski, NY

#91 May 26, 2011
totally i agree cut those balls off and i hope it hurts him so badly...
Fact Check

Utica, NY

#92 Aug 26, 2012
He's supposed to be hung like a frickin mule. So why does he go after the little girls?
working person

Boonville, NY

#93 Aug 27, 2012
get a job, a life and a clue
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#94 Aug 31, 2012
Lacona, NY -- A Boonville man was charged with raping and abusing a girl under the age of 15 multiple times this month in a village of Lacona residence, according to Oswego County sheriff's deputies.
Shawn A. Kloster, 25, of 9197 LaChausse Road, was charged with three counts of second-degree rape and two counts of second-degree criminal sex act, all felonies, deputies said. He also faces three misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
The acts allegedly took place between June 1 and 6. Kloster was sent to the Oswego County jail, with bail set at $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#95 Aug 31, 2012
working person wrote:
get a job, a life and a clue
Whatsa matta, WP? You don't like it when folks pick on your (butt) buddy? Maybe you're jealous of him? WP, are you one of those creepy men who attends every ACHS girls softball and basketball games? Why you defending this child molestor?
sister

Ithaca, NY

#96 Jul 18, 2014
i am his youngest sister and sadly... i agree with what everyone says about him he has problems and will never grow up all he does is lie everything he says is a lie. and poeple continue to lie for him on a regular basis. I have watched him break my parents hearts because we were not raised to be this way. our parents have taught is to be respectful hardworking responsible adults and work for what we have. the rest of us are hardworking adults who would give the shirts off our back for anyone. by him choosing this life style really upsets me. but what upsets me even more is when people keep talking about years and years later all im asking is for people to just drop it and think of how tired my family is of hearing about it. i understand everyone wants him to rot and trust me im not to fond of him myself. ... but as i read everything on here all i can think about is how ashamed my parents are and how embarressed they must be. so please the people that write on here about it.. and the people that come up to me on the streets or see me in the store... just no more please. im not sticking up for him cause honestly im very ashamed of him and to share a father with him but i just want it to stop....thank you if you understand.
Florida

New Port Richey, FL

#97 Jul 19, 2014
Forestport Pride wrote:
Lacona, NY -- A Boonville man was charged with raping and abusing a girl under the age of 15 multiple times this month in a village of Lacona residence, according to Oswego County sheriff's deputies.
Shawn A. Kloster, 25, of 9197 LaChausse Road, was charged with three counts of second-degree rape and two counts of second-degree criminal sex act, all felonies, deputies said. He also faces three misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
The acts allegedly took place between June 1 and 6. Kloster was sent to the Oswego County jail, with bail set at $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
Do like the guy did down here. He caught a guy molesting his son. Beat the living sh#$ out of him, called 911. When the cops asked him what happened he told them. The cops asked what he used to beat the guy, he said my fist and foot. Never got arrested for beating the man. Google it. I think the jerk didn't get beat enough. But his face looks like he hit a wall at 70 mph. Way to go parent
Cellie

Moravia, NY

#98 Mar 2, 2015
He's got an AWESOME dick, believe me...
Springer

Cape Coral, FL

#99 Mar 3, 2015
wheelie girl wrote:
well let me tell you all something i have been with him for a long time and he spends most of his time with me and im over 21 he loves me and i love him so leave him alone instead of being on topix and talkin about other people mine ur own fuckin bussiness instead of trying to ruin everybody elses
We will pay you $500 dollars to come on the Jerry Springer show plus airfare and hotel expenses.
bville wo9men

Boonville, NY

#100 Jul 3, 2015
wish teses mf aould mined there osn fu business wndclewn up thjere own
Ang

Syracuse, NY

#101 Jul 15, 2015
Don't know what they did to him in jail, but his dick is not as big as it used to be...
mature one

Syracuse, NY

#102 Nov 3, 2015
hmmmm wrote:
IDK about this one. if the "mother" says she was laying in bed next to this scum bag wouldn't you think you would hear her scream, knock something over or something? cause in that situation I'm sure a girl whos precious soul is being drug out of her, is NOT gonna make some kind of noise. the mom must be robbing the craddle with the shawn kid if she has a 13 yr old unless she had her daughter young like most females today.

seems to me most the people posting on here are SCUM ignorant and havnt got a clue .. the mother must be a tramp and the KID at 13 like most im sure could do no wrong ... i agree with you about her making some sorta noise ther is rape and there is willingness.... yet its called rape due to age factors....ps water seeks its own level

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adirondack prom 2 hr Friend 4
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 13 hr mistake 1,241
George.F & Kelly burr Thu Lame 5
Husbands that cheat Wed Lilly 9
Great American Grocery Store (Mar '13) Wed Wool 229
Take care of your kid May 23 Sam 9
What did Andy Emmons do now? May 22 TaylorsMama 1

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance