geese on millers woods rd
Corker

Seattle, WA

#41 Jun 20, 2011
Moose Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your address? I simply want to pet your geese. Nothing else, just pet.
Now THAT is funny! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#42 Jun 20, 2011
I agree, that is funny! Totally awesome recipe as well, thank you. It's good to see someone with a great sense of humor on here once in a while!
Packy

Glenfield, NY

#43 Mar 11, 2012
Seriously... A year later and these geese are still causing havoc. Time to take matters into my own hands I suppose.
You Sound Stupid

Rome, NY

#44 Mar 12, 2012
Packy wrote:
Seriously... A year later and these geese are still causing havoc. Time to take matters into my own hands I suppose.
You sound stupid.
Talk to the goose

Rome, NY

#45 Mar 12, 2012
Ya'all got about as much brain as a goose.
THINK

Rome, NY

#46 Mar 12, 2012
The path of the wildlife has been established for years in this area. Did you ever think YOU were the intruders in THEIR inherent nature???
Man has always been the traspasser from the days of the Garden of Eden... Get over it!!!
Rte 12

Rome, NY

#47 Mar 12, 2012
Is it the geese at the Nirvana pond y'all are talking about??
Unditska

Rome, NY

#48 Mar 13, 2012
Packy wrote:
Why don't you move to the city if you don't like the country! For crying out loud you cry baby drive a different damn road if you cant cope with a few geese! That's a country back road not a damn interstate! You can go right a head and take matters into your own hands, but don't cry the blues when your paying the price for your stupidity! You need to Packy something all right, your damn bags and move to the city where you belong!!!!!
Motorist

Johnstown, NY

#49 Mar 15, 2012
These geese have been problematic for quite sometime. They are a safety hazard to drivers of cars, trucks and motorcycles. When the geese defacate in the roadway it makes the surface very slick. I am guessing that if these birds cause an accident that the owners are at fault and could be liable for a lawsuit. I have traveled that particular roadway in the summer via motorcycle and it is a road hazard. I am sure that if there are leash laws for dogs, that if one complained to the animal control officer in the town of Boonville that maybe this problem of the geese in the road would be taken care of. Until then DRIVE with CAUTION especially traveling on your motorcycle this summer.
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Mar 15, 2012
The area you are referring to should not be traveled at a speed greater than20 mph for reasons other than the geese as everyone formiluar with the area already knows. A solution maybe to put signs on both sides showing an adult goose folowed by several small geese indicating the need to slow down while adding character to such a unique and beutiful area. In truth I believe the preasants of the geese may very well have saved lives.
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Mar 15, 2012
The money for the signs could be raised by scrapping the chain linked fence encasining the two ton bridge
Brown Trout

Pulaski, NY

#52 Feb 12, 2013
Seriouslly??? This AM these geese almost caused me to get in an accidnet AGAIN. Come around the corner and there are 20 geese in the middle of the road. Whomever lives here needs to do something. Obviously he/she is keeping the geese there somehow as there are no geese at any other house in Boonville. This is not safe!!! someone please do something
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Feb 12, 2013
Brown Trout wrote:
Seriouslly??? This AM these geese almost caused me to get in an accidnet AGAIN. Come around the corner and there are 20 geese in the middle of the road. Whomever lives here needs to do something. Obviously he/she is keeping the geese there somehow as there are no geese at any other house in Boonville. This is not safe!!! someone please do something
Thankfully you did not end up in the canal. As you may have been taking the corner at a higher rate of speed than the signs suggest, or worse yet you could have ruined a couple of cross country skiers day. Also as the signs indicate the presents of human traffic crossing the road in the location you are referring to. if a sign was put up. Warning you of the presents of geese. Would you slow down? The people who you could have hit would like to know. Especially considering the signs in place warning you of there potential presence have been ignored.

P.s. Please find a name other than brown trout. I'm afraid people may mistake you for me. When in fact we obviously have very different agendas! Long live the geese, and please for crying out loud take down the chain linked fence which incases the Edmonds rd. Bridge!
Brown trout

New York, NY

#54 Feb 13, 2013
Hey you find another name,both of you thats been my name since day one!
sam de sham

Asheboro, NC

#55 Feb 13, 2013
are you driving a car or piloting a 747 for take off??????....i like geese...and i like to hear them honking away with their coming and going..you i dont like so much..try your horn and slower speed..
just me

Utica, NY

#56 Feb 13, 2013
A brown trout is what you find in a septic tank!
Balsagna

Lowville, NY

#57 May 18, 2015
Something needs to be done before these things kill someone. Standing in the middle of the road just around a curve. They are going to kill someone. Keep the bloody things penned for crying out loud.
no one

Cortland, NY

#58 May 18, 2015
Golden Goose wrote:
Couldn't have said it better myself, Chaz. I think these people should get a fence for their geese. I should not have to nearly swerve off the road or slide on ice to stop for a goose in the middle of the road!
Hope to see something done about this soon!!
You must be a crappy driver..... Rule one... Never Swerve to Avoid an animal. If your driving proper speed there is no real issues. I don't like it either.... But if I hit one...... Oh well
toby

United States

#59 May 27, 2015
The problem is not my driving. The problem is these things in the middle of the road in a poor visibility area. These things are not wild. They should be kept
Fenced in. If i had 15 dogs in the middle of the road people would be screaming. Get them out of the road before someone is hurt. Please
Gander

United States

#60 May 28, 2015
I'm going to hit them whenever I get the chance. Dumb things square up with my car in a dominant way when I drive by - I'd like to show that dumb goose who would really win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Smoking at Erwin Park 54 min Lmfao 39
Sewer Rates 5 hr boonville 6
Aa 6 hr Just guess 2
Boonville Fair - Derby 6 hr big penis 5
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 18 hr cinthia 777
soap & water Sat Your lack of brains 7
boonville fair parade Sat fyi 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages