First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned and diddapointd

Boonville, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
i am so dissapointd in the new charlie browns the service and the food is horendous the cook is to slow only sends one plate out at a time the specials were cold. I hope they step up their game it will be a shame if this place goes under because of poor mamangement and poor food. thy need to hire a lot better and more experienced cook.
notfornothing

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Maybe it's just a matter that they are new! Maybe if you gave them a second chance you might find out that they will get better in time. Don't be so quick to run down a new business. Experience does make a difference.
Spelling

Newton, MA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
concerned and diddapointd wrote:
i am so dissapointd in the new charlie browns the service and the food is horendous the cook is to slow only sends one plate out at a time the specials were cold. I hope they step up their game it will be a shame if this place goes under because of poor mamangement and poor food. thy need to hire a lot better and more experienced cook.
Wow, another one that can't spell...
Think

Johnsburg, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
concerned and diddapointd wrote:
i am so dissapointd in the new charlie browns the service and the food is horendous the cook is to slow only sends one plate out at a time the specials were cold. I hope they step up their game it will be a shame if this place goes under because of poor mamangement and poor food. thy need to hire a lot better and more experienced cook.
By the sounds of this post, these people are mad because they did not take food stamps and had to use cash.
Local

Gloversville, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Stop bashing a local business on here! If you have a problem talk to the manager or owner! It is wrong to trash a local business. They're new, give them a chance!
Seen it before

Gloversville, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Think wrote:
<quoted text> By the sounds of this post, these people are mad because they did not take food stamps and had to use cash.
You said it.
bull

Boonville, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
concerned and diddapointd wrote:
i am so dissapointd in the new charlie browns the service and the food is horendous the cook is to slow only sends one plate out at a time the specials were cold. I hope they step up their game it will be a shame if this place goes under because of poor mamangement and poor food. thy need to hire a lot better and more experienced cook.
Took the wife and kids to charlies and the food was good, all are meals came out at the same time.I didnt think the cook was slow at all,must be your use to fast food joints.only thing i seen was it was a tad chilly wich i told jeff about it, he said thanks for letting him know he would turn the heat up more.I did not come on here and make them look bad, i went to them with my concerns unlike you, basher.
notfornothing

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text> Took the wife and kids to charlies and the food was good, all are meals came out at the same time.I didnt think the cook was slow at all,must be your use to fast food joints.only thing i seen was it was a tad chilly wich i told jeff about it, he said thanks for letting him know he would turn the heat up more.I did not come on here and make them look bad, i went to them with my concerns unlike you, basher.
sounds more to me like whomever started this post has a personal problem with either the owner or someone who works there. This is where idiots come to start problems for people they have a gripe against. I am glad to hear that you had good service and good food. I 'll be going there soon.
Hey Jude

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 16, 2012
We went there last Sunday for breakfast and had a wonderful breakfast. The place was clean, nice atmosphere, the waitress did agreat job and Jeff came over to say hello and make sure everything was okay. We will go back again.
But even if it wasn't all good, I would either take my concerns to someone who could fix it or be quiet because it isn't that serious and give it another chance. I am personally just happy that someone is willing to take a chance to bring a new business to our small community. Boonville is not an easy place to make a living!
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Breakfast was great. And none of he-hen gossip queens from Slim's!
Disappointed

Lacona, NY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
The food was not as good as I expected and the service was not that great. Definitely will continue going to Slims! Never had a bad meal there in over a year, and I get treated like a guest.
1 shopper

Pulaski, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
we had a large party of 15. for breakfast which we didn't have reservations and we were well accomadated.The waitress took our orders on 6 separate checks,the food came out at the same time and every thing was excellent.Every one was great will go back again.
lollol

Boonville, NY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
The food was not as good as I expected and the service was not that great. Definitely will continue going to Slims! Never had a bad meal there in over a year, and I get treated like a guest.
What happend did you get told to stop bashing people and shut your face chet b.
Just Wondering

Boonville, NY

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Jeff & Julie, best of luck to you. I bet things will be great as long as you don't get the Slim's he-males. They gossip and bitch more than any female.
Customer

Indian Lake, NY

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Just left there a few minutes ago. Food was so so, what pissed me off was neither one of the owners said hello or goodbye.
i disagree

Springfield, MA

#16 Dec 27, 2012
I've been there for breakfast 5 or 6 times now. They have been great. Forgive me, I don't know the guys name who is running it, however, I saw him helping an elderly couple to their seats and going to get their drinks. He was very concerned with a large group that was there one morning and was personally checking on them multiple times. I just felt grateful to live in a small town full of caring people. I have been happy there so far.
Earl

West Hartford, CT

#17 Jan 1, 2013
i disagree wrote:
I've been there for breakfast 5 or 6 times now. They have been great. Forgive me, I don't know the guys name who is running it, however, I saw him helping an elderly couple to their seats and going to get their drinks. He was very concerned with a large group that was there one morning and was personally checking on them multiple times. I just felt grateful to live in a small town full of caring people. I have been happy there so far.
well why don't we just Put the white picket fence around the place and everything will be just perfect.
get real

Watertown, NY

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Be happy that there is another business opening in our area. Better than the vacant property running down. Charlie's was alway famous, and I wish this new venture loads of success.
I am sure they are wise business people! So, a word said kindly that includes a problem you experienced will be an advantage to them if you care enough to help this new business survive in our community.
Which is what people SHOULD BE DOING!
hmm

Boston, MA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Jeff who ?
Aip

Wells, NY

#20 Jan 23, 2013
No He Hens! That is the best reason to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"IOU" Christmas Gifts (Dec '09) 7 hr Yes 11
Caves (Feb '14) 7 hr Yes 6
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 8 hr Nah 312
moose 8 hr Nah 21
cj power sports 11 hr GANDALF THE GREY 11
buffalo head closed 12 hr hungry 1
Whats your opinion on Boonville mayor Kramer ? 21 hr My two cents 22
Boonville Dating
Find my Match

Boonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]