Customer

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Today's news on WBRV , Supt, Stabb was on there lying about his very hard and intense job. The fool than tried to blame the Post Office for our over charged bills. He is just like a mushroom farmer, Feed us just enough shit to grow.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I heard the interview too. He was explaining why the bills are late. Yesterday he talked about the costs.
Customer wrote:
Today's news on WBRV , Supt, Stabb was on there lying about his very hard and intense job. The fool than tried to blame the Post Office for our over charged bills. He is just like a mushroom farmer, Feed us just enough shit to grow.
Customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Stabb is full of it more BS from him blah blah blah
customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Why is stabb still in office he has done nothing but f@#k us
Marvin

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

customer wrote:
Didnt anybody tell you that if you go down to the commission and introduce yourself, Mr. Stabb will pay for your share of the purchased power right out of his own pocket! Also, if you're there around noon and tell him you're hungry he'll take you up to Buffalohead and buy you lunch. All electric companies do those things, you just have to know to ask!
customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt anybody tell you that if you go down to the commission and introduce yourself, Mr. Stabb will pay for your share of the purchased power right out of his own pocket! Also, if you're there around noon and tell him you're hungry he'll take you up to Buffalohead and buy you lunch. All electric companies do those things, you just have to know to ask!
well nobody told me that im sorry i spoke bad of him lmao d1ck head needs to go get a new man in charge
Boonville Dad

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

customer wrote:
Can you provide any evidence to back up that statement? The MC doesn't make a profit so can you show where it has been mismanaged or wasteful?

People want to build in Boonville because of the cheap electric. If the MC is the closest electric utility, they legally have to provide the power. The more houses drawing from the Boonville MC, the more power we have to purchase in the Winter. On top of that, the cost of power is going up everywhere.

These are things Ken has no control over.

Ken is one of the most community-oriented persons I have ever known. He earns much less than he could at another job. He is Deputy Treasurer for the Village and Chairman of the Planning Board. He donates much of his time to the Boonville Kiwanis and numerous other community organizations.

When new business come to town, he negotiates so their power consumption does not count against our allotment. This brings employment and tax revenue to Boonville without increasing anyone's power bill.

Most people are frustrated with the state of the economy today. But you are simply being ignorant if you cast stones at Ken Stabb.
my my

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Very Well Said!!!!!
Boonville Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide any evidence to back up that statement? The MC doesn't make a profit so can you show where it has been mismanaged or wasteful?
People want to build in Boonville because of the cheap electric. If the MC is the closest electric utility, they legally have to provide the power. The more houses drawing from the Boonville MC, the more power we have to purchase in the Winter. On top of that, the cost of power is going up everywhere.
These are things Ken has no control over.
Ken is one of the most community-oriented persons I have ever known. He earns much less than he could at another job. He is Deputy Treasurer for the Village and Chairman of the Planning Board. He donates much of his time to the Boonville Kiwanis and numerous other community organizations.
When new business come to town, he negotiates so their power consumption does not count against our allotment. This brings employment and tax revenue to Boonville without increasing anyone's power bill.
Most people are frustrated with the state of the economy today. But you are simply being ignorant if you cast stones at Ken Stabb.
real nice

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

customer wrote:
<quoted text>well nobody told me that im sorry i spoke bad of him lmao d1ck head needs to go get a new man in charge
Ya and I heard he makes over 100 grand a year for being the boss
Boonville Dad

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

real nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya and I heard he makes over 100 grand a year for being the boss
Just under $66,000. It's a matter of public record.

However, an electrical engineer with his experience SHOULD make over $100,000 a year.
real nice

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Boonville Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Just under $66,000. It's a matter of public record.

However, an electrical engineer with his experience SHOULD make over $100,000 a year.
Must be u work for the mc huh
customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Boonville Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just under $66,000. It's a matter of public record.
you must be a bourgouse sticking up for stabb who is a family member you prolly get a discount on your power you azzhole
Boonville Dad

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

customer wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a bourgouse sticking up for stabb who is a family member you prolly get a discount on your power you azzhole
No, I am not an MC employee and I am not a Bourgeois or related to Ken in any way. But I am proud to call him my friend and I will gladly defend him against small-minded mouth breathers who don't know their azz from a hole in the ground.
Boonville Dad

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

real nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be u work for the mc huh
Average salary for an electrical engineer right now is $83,000 a year. That average includes kids right out of college.

http://www.indeed.com/salary/Electrical-Engin...

Here is Ken's salary:

http://seethroughny.net/payrolls/villages/
dumbasses

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

you fools should stop bitchng about the Municipal Commission and Ken. It's the best thing this area has going
customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

dumbasses wrote:
you fools should stop bitchng about the Municipal Commission and Ken. It's the best thing this area has going
its the best if you work for them or you are family of stabbs
Glass House

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

customer wrote:
<quoted text>its the best if you work for them or you are family of stabbs
I have noticed that you have been very vocal with you options on the MC and the management there. I have also noticed that you have not given one ounce of factual information to support any of your claims and accusations. Normally I would just assume that you were uneducated on this subject and leave it at that, but it has become apparent that is not the case. Your inability to produce a fact based argument combined with your complete disregard for facts contrary to your personal beliefs can only mean one of two things. You are either someone with a personal vendetta against the MC and its management, or you are just plain stupid. I would guess itís a combination of both.
customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Glass House wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed that you have been very vocal with you options on the MC and the management there. I have also noticed that you have not given one ounce of factual information to support any of your claims and accusations. Normally I would just assume that you were uneducated on this subject and leave it at that, but it has become apparent that is not the case. Your inability to produce a fact based argument combined with your complete disregard for facts contrary to your personal beliefs can only mean one of two things. You are either someone with a personal vendetta against the MC and its management, or you are just plain stupid. I would guess itís a combination of both.
i have noticed u are an azzhole and a stupid f@$ker
Glass House

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

customer wrote:
<quoted text>i have noticed u are an azzhole and a stupid f@$ker
Wow! Another informative and compelling argument! Your family must be so proud of you and your intellect!
Wearing blinders

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

You people who think the municipality is "ripping you off", are free (in NY state), to pick your own electric company. Do so; because it is pretty obvious you have never experienced paying the over-inflated electric prices throughout the rest of the state. Let the rest of us know how it's going for you in 6 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Boonville Forum right now

Search the Boonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
alternate truck route 2 hr Vinnie Bag a Donuts 25
farm market 7 hr moe 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 16 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
boonville bk 23 hr Hot Thing 8
Chicken BBQ Wed Chicken Hunter 5
Ray Pfendler (Sep '13) Wed Really 73
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue Go Blue Forever 6,314
•••
•••
•••
Boonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••