your a lier and we will see in court

Posted in the Boonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amanda fatjo

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2012
amanda hoepker you wanna tell lies about me well im gonna let all the thing i know about you and travis fly in court and i have a friend in dss who tells me all kinds of stuff about your case at least i dont run my mouth to my kids about any thing that gos on oh but wait you guys do and ill be sure to let the courts know that to and you dont have any say in what gos on with alana and logan my court papers clearly states that but you just keep violating court orders and im standing up and putting my foot down i had enough of you putting me down and walking all over me now im not dealing with any of your bull shit any more see you in court o wait you cant go in haha peace
Hilarious

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
I like how you are running your mouth on Topix.
amanda fatjo

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2012
im not running my mouth lol i speak the truth
amanda fatjo

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2012
i dont have to rub my mouth i got proof
lol

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2012
You sound like quite the Idiot!!!!!! You might wanna go back to school ....
Judje Judy

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2012
No this story is true and I will be handling this in my courtroom.
lol

Hadley, MA

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Judje Judy wrote:
No this story is true and I will be handling this in my courtroom.
As I said, go back to school and learn to spell (JudJe) LMFAO!!!!!
empty

Ilion, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2012
empty heads and more nothing. I am done seeing all of your posts. not worth it. This is not Boonville.
Really

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jul 7, 2012
Why not go to court? You'll have a free lawyer paid for by taxpayers. The person you are taking to court will probably have a free lawyer too! You won't loose any work because you probably don't work either. I so sick of seeing white trash posts on here. Get a job, get an education or get out of our town! We're tired of supporting you and your kids.
aaaa

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2012
One.....big......run.....on... .sentence........!!
amanda fatjo wrote:
amanda hoepker you wanna tell lies about me well im gonna let all the thing i know about you and travis fly in court and i have a friend in dss who tells me all kinds of stuff about your case at least i dont run my mouth to my kids about any thing that gos on oh but wait you guys do and ill be sure to let the courts know that to and you dont have any say in what gos on with alana and logan my court papers clearly states that but you just keep violating court orders and im standing up and putting my foot down i had enough of you putting me down and walking all over me now im not dealing with any of your bull shit any more see you in court o wait you cant go in haha peace
argh

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2012
another"single, stay at home mom"....problem is they breed and go on welfare....the kids have a throwback for a role model....so they wind up "single,stay at home moms too...the kids never have a chance. doomed prenatally to a life of failure.
I remember

Lake Luzerne, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2012
argh wrote:
another"single, stay at home mom"....problem is they breed and go on welfare....the kids have a throwback for a role model....so they wind up "single,stay at home moms too...the kids never have a chance. doomed prenatally to a life of failure.
Amen to that post! Single stay at home moms who live in their pajamas - never preparing themselves for anything other than a life on welfare. I am so glad that I get the chance to donate to their white trash life styles with a portion of my paycheck each week. I hope at least some of it goes towards their children's well being.
amanda fatjo

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 9, 2012
i did work but messed up my back so i got proven by the state that im disabled so i dont get welfare and i pay for all my kids and pay my rent and all my bills and i go with out stuff to make sure my kids get stuff from me and i am from boonville i moved because of the drama
Newton Kingsbury

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Jul 9, 2012
amanda fatjo wrote:
i did work but messed up my back so i got proven by the state that im disabled so i dont get welfare and i pay for all my kids and pay my rent and all my bills and i go with out stuff to make sure my kids get stuff from me and i am from boonville i moved because of the drama
Mmmm..she sure does earn her money..sweet soft tongue, and a back door to die for..mmmm..that's how the back problems started..sorry doll I'll be gentle next time..mmmm..my semen drips from her chin....
bubba hates work

Chittenango, NY

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
<quoted text> Mmmm..she sure does earn her money..sweet soft tongue, and a back door to die for..mmmm..that's how the back problems started..sorry doll I'll be gentle next time..mmmm..my semen drips from her chin....
Next time use a napkin
dumb

Ilion, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2012
so when u tell that judge urfriend from dss tells u everything about her case, she/he will probably loose the job as its confidential information dumb ass.
scary

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jul 12, 2012
It's something that we work so hard to provide for those who don't want to work and can. If you can make babies, your able to work. Get out there and find a job, no excuses that this one only pays this amt. and that one only pays that amt. Who cares, get off welfare and get a job. Make your kids proud, don't show them how to live free in life. Teach them to be hard workers and maybe our community will grow to be a better place to live. It will definitely give your children a better life than always living on that limited income.
look at that

Johnstown, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2012
I am pretty sure I was at a party at a frends house the other day and Amanda H. your soon to be hubby as there looked like he was having a great time with out you ahahahahhaaha
Job

Boonville, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2012
Get a job trash! we're tired of supporting you! You should be supporting your kids! People who write these types of posts are the reason Boonville is headed down the flusher!
amanda fatjo

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 13, 2012
dumb wrote:
so when u tell that judge urfriend from dss tells u everything about her case, she/he will probably loose the job as its confidential information dumb ass.
wanna bet im still alana and logans mom and i have the right to know every thing that involse my kids so nice try hunny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
easy women 4 hr bedazzled 1
boonville farmers market 6 hr Psyched 24
Great American Grocery Store (Mar '13) 7 hr Bob 123
B Train 8 hr SusieQ 6
dollar general 9 hr kenz 9
Amish horse and buggies on Rt 12 and other high... 16 hr a time and place 39
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 18 hr Medusa 1,059
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages