First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Bronx, NY

#22 Mar 13, 2013
I think its funny that sunset it laying off they obly have a couple good workers anyways the rest are scum bags and druggies!!!! I will never put a love one in there!!!!
meek

Gloversville, NY

#23 Mar 14, 2013
there is some people they should fire over there not layoff!druggies and drunks!
crazy

Gloversville, NY

#24 Mar 14, 2013
Negativity All around wrote:
LOL! He might just be the best leader since George W Bush! LOL! Keep those low taxes for the rich coming! Hell people in our area live in poverity but they keep voting for the Republicans??? After they send your jobs overseas and foreclose on your house, you'll still have your guns! That's the North Country mentality.
<quoted text>
Wow you really must live in a hole... The Democrats are those that support all of those that sit at home and do nothing and give them free government handouts while most hard working, educated Republicans are those that go to work everyday to pay for those that do so... through our taxes!!!! Why do you think Obama was re-elected??? There are too many people free-loading and not enough people willing to work when the government will take care of you. As for the north country mentality regarding the 2nd amendment right to bear arms, thats exacatly what it is our right!!! No matter if you hunt, collect or target shoot, its our right. Have you not been educated in history? A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without is a subject!!!
urggg

Ashburn, VA

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Omg will you shut up about the president. I'm not for him but I'm not bitching about it. What's done is done.you guys act like if you bitch about him and the things he's done is going to change anything.o and stop talking about things you don't know.no one knows what is going on at sunset.
Amazing

Meriden, CT

#26 Mar 17, 2013
urggg wrote:
Omg will you shut up about the president. I'm not for him but I'm not bitching about it. What's done is done.you guys act like if you bitch about him and the things he's done is going to change anything.o and stop talking about things you don't know.no one knows what is going on at sunset.
see puppets like you are the problem, your to scared to open your mouth about the truth.
Chosenone

Danielson, CT

#27 Mar 18, 2013
Well i was let go from sunset and i am not a druggie or alcoholic or scumbag! As for ehat they r doin i am not sure. I also really dont think all of u should be talking about others problems for ur entertainment! Not tryin to be rude just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats your opinion on Boonville mayor Kramer ? 6 hr better rite than ... 13
the house 6 hr better rite than ... 2
moose 9 hr danny 16
carpet time rt 12 alder creek 14 hr village resident 5
boonville 4h (Aug '13) 15 hr acs parents 5
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 15 hr acs parents 297
Adirondack Trail Blazers 23 hr hmmm 4
Boonville Dating
Find my Match

Boonville Jobs