HELLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Why would they lay people off, who is going to take care of the residents?
huhh

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

True, I know someone who was laid off. Lots of empty beds. Don't know what is going on. They used to have a waiting list to get in.
Fluff

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Laying off people for real? That is the last place I would put a loved one.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

wondering wrote:
Thanks Obama!
Yeah, stupid Obama and his universal health care. Now old people can afford to be treated at a quality facility without fear of losing their homes! Can you believe it? So, as usual, us country folks will be paying the price by losing our jobs at second rate care facilities. Thanks Obama! Sure, granny can get better care but I'll be losing my job because we can't compete with those big time operators with their trained staffs and background checks.
yepper

Parish, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

It's for real, they laid off unit helpers and someone also said they fired two Office worker's ...
momd57

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

really,couldn`t possibly be bad management by mary k
xxx

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

well they just started a cna class last week and all were told they would have jobs when done in april
Wondering

Parish, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Ya well, when Obama was luring in all the suckers that voted for him, He also told us that he wouldn't raise taxes either and we see what that got us!!!
Cupcake

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

xxx wrote:
well they just started a cna class last week and all were told they would have jobs when done in april
Don't believe what they tell you.
Forestport Pride

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Ya well, when Obama was luring in all the suckers that voted for him, He also told us that he wouldn't raise taxes either and we see what that got us!!!
It's a good thing we have a strong Republican party to stop any and all taxes increases on the rich. I'll bet Bohner is in Washington right now fighting new taxes. I hope he's elected President some day. I'll bet he would be the greatest American leader since Herbert Hoover!
just wondering

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

They are starting to give cna's off an extra day a week bc they need to save $
Negativity All around

Prairie Du Sac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

LOL! He might just be the best leader since George W Bush! LOL! Keep those low taxes for the rich coming! Hell people in our area live in poverity but they keep voting for the Republicans??? After they send your jobs overseas and foreclose on your house, you'll still have your guns! That's the North Country mentality.
Forestport Pride wrote:
<quoted text> It's a good thing we have a strong Republican party to stop any and all taxes increases on the rich. I'll bet Bohner is in Washington right now fighting new taxes. I hope he's elected President some day. I'll bet he would be the greatest American leader since Herbert Hoover!
Amazing

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Negativity All around wrote:
LOL! He might just be the best leader since George W Bush! LOL! Keep those low taxes for the rich coming! Hell people in our area live in poverity but they keep voting for the Republicans??? After they send your jobs overseas and foreclose on your house, you'll still have your guns! That's the North Country mentality.
<quoted text>
And you'd rather vote your rights away huh? Not to smart are ya?
momd57

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

How did this site get hijacked from sunset to bush and Obama ?
huh

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

The layoffs have nothing to do with Obama stupid!
bennn thar

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

huhh wrote:
True, I know someone who was laid off. Lots of empty beds. Don't know what is going on. They used to have a waiting list to get in.
Perhaps people are taking better care of themselves and not needing to go to the nursing home. The baby boomers are now of age and have lived much healthier lives than their parents, except for pot and speed in the 60's and 70's, prescription abuse in the 80's and 90's, and binge drinking behind closed doors ever since. Otherwise life has been good. There, that should explain it all.
Whatever

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

What's the matter mom d? Upset because there's nobody helping you grind your axe?
Hmmm

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

momd57 wrote:
How did this site get hijacked from sunset to bush and Obama ?
easy, health care is getting priced out of reach for us that have to pay for it so that illegals and welfare don't have to.
Hmmm

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Have you priced a room at any nursing home lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Boonville Forum right now

Search the Boonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 min teddy Joe McCarthy cruz 6,341
The Fair 8 hr Typical 20
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Dirty Secrets.. 19 hr jargar 36
alternate truck route 23 hr Utterly in Awe 30
Anthony Platt Tue unknown 5
•••
•••
•••
Boonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Boonville Jobs

•••