what goes on at sunset nursing home

Posted in the Boonville Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Who

Frankfort, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2008
I would like to know that one myself. Please tell..
uma

AOL

#3 Sep 25, 2008
im not sure so dont quote me but i heard kathy h stole 60.00 out of jen b purse and jen called the cops.
(i think there all kitchen workers)
well

Chittenango, NY

#4 Sep 25, 2008
half of the ppl that work there steal from the residents on a daily basis but you dont hear anything about that, cus the poor residents cant tell on them!! Its only found out when a family member come and finds it missing!! & by then its too late...
laurie

Ilion, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2008
starting trouble somewhere else huh nikki
lady love

Chittenango, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2008
how about the ugly blond girl/rat lookin thing that works the desk and bangs the boss's son...what u no bout her?
hmmm

Frankfort, NY

#8 Sep 25, 2008
well .. its really none of your business what goes on over at sunset unless you have a family member there.. i highly doubt they steal money from the residents.. and as far as the girl behind the desk.. its her business who she is sleeping with..
nosey know-it-alls

Frankfort, NY

#9 Sep 25, 2008
for your information sunset nursing home is a nice place to work. As far as what goes on inside, its really none of your business. And the people that work there do not steal from the residents. I dont think they would still have their jobs if that was the case. The brittons would not put up with such nonsense. And as far as the girl that works behind the desk, she is a nice person and attractive. Are you jealous because your fat and ugly?? Get off your ass and do something about it then instead of sitting behind a computer bitching about it!!
be real

Boonville, NY

#10 Sep 25, 2008
Do you honestly think that sunset Nursing home is the only nursing home that doesn't have corrupt people working there? Do you think they haven't had their share of problems with family members complaining? Do you honestly think that the workers are not overworked and understaffed? It's a public place, and it's everyones business if the residences are being neglected, or abused. It goes on in all nursing homes , more often than not. It's a fact! There's alot of good people working there, but there are some that are there for the" small" pay check they receive. Do you honestly think the Brittons are perfect, and make all those residents number 1? Most people that have had relatives or friends as residents at sunset know better. Sunset pays their workers the lowest pay around, which is a fact
hmmm

Frankfort, NY

#11 Sep 25, 2008
pay checks dont matter to some people. some people are there because they like there job. if you dont like what you bring home each week. then leave your job! No ones fault but your own. The Brittons are very nice people and would do anything for anyone. This is a public place and really does not need this bs that you people are starting on here. GROW UP!
not on honeymoon

Boonville, NY

#12 Sep 25, 2008
hmmm wrote:
pay checks dont matter to some people. some people are there because they like there job. if you dont like what you bring home each week. then leave your job! No ones fault but your own. The Brittons are very nice people and would do anything for anyone. This is a public place and really does not need this bs that you people are starting on here. GROW UP!
you must be new there and still on your honeymoon with sunset. There has been alot of wonderful people that have worked at sunset. People that were dedicated to their job and the residents there. Sue Snider was one of them. The Brittons gave her the shaft. She cleaned up that place. The problem was, she was all for the better of the residents. She wanted what was best for the RESIDENTS. After all, it is their home. they give the brittons all they own to stay there. The brittons just don't open up their hearts to these residents and staff. The staff is underpaid and the residents are not there on charity. If it wasn't for the residents the brittons wouldn't have the life they have.
just me

Frankfort, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2008
shows what u know sue snyder is a bitch and very vendictive. so who ever u are u dont know her as well as u think u do. and the woman who took over sue's job at sunset is superior to her. that was the best choice sunset has ever made in its entirety.
nosey know-it-all

Frankfort, NY

#14 Sep 26, 2008
and what does any of this have to do with why the cops where there the other day?? All of this has nothing to do with it so why dont you people just mind your own business??
Sam

Boonville, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2008
nosey know-it-all wrote:
and what does any of this have to do with why the cops where there the other day?? All of this has nothing to do with it so why dont you people just mind your own business??
Nothing! You're the one that keeps mentioning the britions and defending them. If they are such wonderful people, they don't need defending. Their good deeds will speak for them. Nobody said anything bad about the brittons, so stop trying to play their hero!
nosey know-it-all

Frankfort, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2008
listen jackass, im not trying to play their hero. You sound real mature!! This started out as why were the cops there the other day, then people started to run the place down and say nasty things. Im just saying its not a bad place to work and people dont steal from the residents!! Why dont you read the comments before you go and say your uneducated response! Thanks!!
REALITY SETTING IN

AOL

#17 Sep 26, 2008
Who ever started this is obviously trying to start shit because they already know what happened and they just like the drama.
GROW UP.
I have worked at the nursing home for many many years. It is a GREAT place to work. ALL of the staff are EXCELLENT. WE do our best everyday to make the life of the residents fun, eventfull and pleasant. For all of the residents that live there it is there HOME and we treat them the best way we can.
SO WHO EVER STARTED THIS CRAP ABOUT SLAMMING THE NURSING HOME AND IT'S STAFF. GROW UP and move on to another subject. A**HOLES.
twisted sister

Morrisville, NY

#18 Sep 26, 2008
I hardly think that any healthcare facility is perfect...sunset has alot of outstanding employees...and some really bad ones! There is really no need to bash Sue Snyder...she wasn't perfect and she is not a nice person...but she does'nt deserve to be bashed by all of you! As for the girl at the desk...shes nothing special but who cares who shes sleeping with...she's the one that has to look at herself in the mirror everyday! As for the stealing...it does go on there...speaking from someone who HAD a family member there and got them outta there!!!!
idk

Chittenango, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2008
I have heard alot of things that go on there, but I wouldn't say that it's any worse than any nursing home. They go there to die, mostly. It's not going to be a happy pleasant place. A**holes are everywhere. Learn to deal, I guess. By the way, when is it not ok for a grown woman to screw who she wants? This is not high school for petes sake.
i wounder if it is

Gloversville, NY

#20 Sep 26, 2008
Brittany who? Slim, hot,sexy? Could it be?
Family member

Durhamville, NY

#21 Sep 26, 2008
Who was the one who got caught? What does she look like? I would like to know,thanks.
1ncebtn2icshy

Chittenango, NY

#22 Sep 26, 2008
just a reply to hmm...ur right its noones business who someone sleeps with. but when its someone who is taken, then it becomes a problem, and someones business. wich is exactly what she likes to do, just like she did with my bf, n she knew we were together. ya shes skinny, but her bad attitude, ugly face, and the way she likes to spread for anyone erases her one good trait. just a fyi for the girls out there, watch her near ur man! and for thos who r sayin shes hot n sexy? must b ur some of the patients in there cuz u obv. have bad eyes!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy that lawsuit 56 min Tacticalwarfare 3
The most talented women in Boonville (Dirty Pigs) 9 hr Parking lot sl-ts 5
Don't you yearn to be free? 13 hr You have a micro ... 11
Great American Grocery Store (Mar '13) 19 hr Par5 216
Black & tan coonhound missing. Reward $500 Sun Hot lover 3
Dog Leash laws in Boonville (Jul '12) Sun MMM6871 43
Where do you go to meet women? Apr 22 Check up 4

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance