Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow does she have you under her wing ? Many people say same thing about her for years. Hmmm so everyone not telling the truth. Truth be known They left because THEY did not want to work for YOU !!
You do same thing Degrading PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW !! Practice what you preach.
Eric Christensen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I recently became to new service tech at Amerigas, after 15 yrs with Suburban Propane. As with my manager I also invite anyone to come in and discuss any concerns with me personally. I can assure all of our customers and prospective new customers that you will recieve prompt, courtious, and friendly service from me. I look forward to meeting all of you in the future. feel free to stop by the office , of if you see me out in the service truck say hello.
here we goooooooo

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

This just gets better and better !! God bless
Hessen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right Phil, nice try. This is no doubt the witch's (the witch in the office) boyfriend. So don't believe it. Don't try to stick up for her, she's absolutly miserable. As far as I know you don't even use propane.
Jane you've gotten aweful quite.
Solver

Port Leyden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I worked with some lady named Jill in figuring out some difficult adjustments concerning a rental. She was so patient and understanding. She fixed everything as promised. She is a gem and I hope they pay her well. If I owned a company locally, I would try to steal her from Amerigas and have her run all my departments. I understand they once had a difficult person working there. I don't know if she is still there so I can't make any judgement. I only know that my experience with the company was excellent.
Solver

Port Leyden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I would recommend this company to anyone in the area. I am glad to have them so close by.
Solver

Port Leyden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Eric Christensen wrote:
I recently became to new service tech at Amerigas, after 15 yrs with Suburban Propane. As with my manager I also invite anyone to come in and discuss any concerns with me personally. I can assure all of our customers and prospective new customers that you will recieve prompt, courtious, and friendly service from me. I look forward to meeting all of you in the future. feel free to stop by the office , of if you see me out in the service truck say hello.
Sounds great.
Yup

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Solver wrote:
I worked with some lady named Jill in figuring out some difficult adjustments concerning a rental. She was so patient and understanding. She fixed everything as promised. She is a gem and I hope they pay her well. If I owned a company locally, I would try to steal her from Amerigas and have her run all my departments. I understand they once had a difficult person working there. I don't know if she is still there so I can't make any judgement. I only know that my experience with the company was excellent.
Jill was very nice woman.
Walt

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi Ray, Welcome to the area. I was a customer of Amerigas my name is walt. I just wanted to say your former employees that left and retired. The former Manager started the Amerigas out of his house and built it as it is today.Wayne, Tom ,Pat, Steve..all former employees. You say they would NEVER have worked for you ? You would have been bless to have them.
All helped make Amerigas what it is TODAY !!!

Eric Christensen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Walt wrote:
Hi Ray, Welcome to the area. I was a customer of Amerigas my name is walt. I just wanted to say your former employees that left and retired. The former Manager started the Amerigas out of his house and built it as it is today.Wayne, Tom ,Pat, Steve..all former employees. You say they would NEVER have worked for you ? You would have been bless to have them.
All helped make Amerigas what it is TODAY !!!
This is my opinion only. I stared my career in propane in 1988 with Amerigas in Uncasville CT. Amerigas was not started out of someones house as you stated. The manager you are speaking of was a long time technician for Suburban Propane, a company that paid top wages and provided excellent benefits, including a pension. Amerigas in Alder Creek, was built , "in my opinion" at the expense of Suburban Propane by A person of persons using their inside knowledge of Suburbans customers and pricing policies.

This person worked for Amerigas for many yrs to follow, again well paid with good benefits. He is now doing the same to Amerigas. He has now moved on to the next company, who is prospering at the expense of Amerigas. Do you see the pattern?

I have no problem with a person moving from one job to the next to better themselves, however to do it in a manner that hurts those who provided you and your family with a good living and Quality of life, is sad.

I became the technician at Suburban Propane shortly after he left and 15 yrs later i moved on to Amerigas, again shortly after he left. I have scene what he has done.

I left Suburban Propane after all those yrs due to a difference of opinion with their most recent manager. I have deep gratitude for Suburban Propane for all they have done for me.
OH YEAH

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Eric Christensen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my opinion only. I stared my career in propane in 1988 with Amerigas in Uncasville CT. Amerigas was not started out of someones house as you stated. The manager you are speaking of was a long time technician for Suburban Propane, a company that paid top wages and provided excellent benefits, including a pension. Amerigas in Alder Creek, was built , "in my opinion" at the expense of Suburban Propane by A person of persons using their inside knowledge of Suburbans customers and pricing policies.
This person worked for Amerigas for many yrs to follow, again well paid with good benefits. He is now doing the same to Amerigas. He has now moved on to the next company, who is prospering at the expense of Amerigas. Do you see the pattern?
I have no problem with a person moving from one job to the next to better themselves, however to do it in a manner that hurts those who provided you and your family with a good living and Quality of life, is sad.
I became the technician at Suburban Propane shortly after he left and 15 yrs later i moved on to Amerigas, again shortly after he left. I have scene what he has done.
I left Suburban Propane after all those yrs due to a difference of opinion with their most recent manager. I have deep gratitude for Suburban Propane for all they have done for me.
Oh really !! They did not have a office in Alder Creek when he started at Amerigas. You left Uncasville CT WHY ? You see what he has done ? Only better himself like you did.Do you see pattern with last manager ? People follow because they like him. They come to him. Appearently you don't know him to well. Yes you move on to better yourself. Funny how he is doing the same thing now..No office in area. Lets not throw stones at everyone just do the best at our jobs.
Eric Christensen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

OH YEAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really !! They did not have a office in Alder Creek when he started at Amerigas. You left Uncasville CT WHY ? You see what he has done ? Only better himself like you did.Do you see pattern with last manager ? People follow because they like him. They come to him. Appearently you don't know him to well. Yes you move on to better yourself. Funny how he is doing the same thing now..No office in area. Lets not throw stones at everyone just do the best at our jobs.
So i could raise my familly in Beautifull upstate NY where i grew up.
WOW WEE

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

well welcome back !!
Suzie

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Solver wrote:
You are certainly right about Jill, she was fantastic. And it was because of her that you had an excellent experience. But working with that poisionous other woman in the office was too much for her. She was getting depressed and actually disliked going to work because of her. She had to leave, she couldn't put up with her anymore. Yes, that difficult, miserable, nasty woman is still there. She certainly must have them brainwashed. If they only had a brain.
BEE

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

8 people worked there in the office and no one stayed..9th one now.
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

BEE wrote:
8 people worked there in the office and no one stayed..9th one now.
They can't figure out what or WHO is the common denominator in why they all left. Laughable.
lucy

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Hessen wrote:
<quoted text>Jane you've gotten aweful quite.
Oh so sorry to disappoint you, "Phil", but I have been out of town for several days. And my name is not Jane. I didn't know I had to check the forum page 24/7, like you must do, because you have nothing better to do. Just because you sleep all day and are up all night on the computer. What a boring life for you. I'll be quiet again for awhile, I have better things to do than worrying if you are commenting here on topix.
sam

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Eric Christensen wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear you wouldn't have this job, if the former service tech hadn't left on his own accord. What a nice guy he was. Very nice and helpful. He fixed the problem I had with my furnace, even took his own furnace apart to get mine to work, because it would have been a day or two before the new part would come in. He didn't want me and my wife to be without heat. Come to find out, he ended up at the same place I switched to. Thank goodness. There are not too many people like him in the service area anymore.
Hessen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so sorry to disappoint you, "Phil", but I have been out of town for several days. And my name is not Jane. I didn't know I had to check the forum page 24/7, like you must do, because you have nothing better to do. Just because you sleep all day and are up all night on the computer. What a boring life for you. I'll be quiet again for awhile, I have better things to do than worrying if you are commenting here on topix.
I thought we were making names up for eachother. My name isn't Phil. I have heard some negative things about amerigas. I was just stating that I personally have always had good service there.
Suzie

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

sam wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear you wouldn't have this job, if the former service tech hadn't left on his own accord. What a nice guy he was. Very nice and helpful. He fixed the problem I had with my furnace, even took his own furnace apart to get mine to work, because it would have been a day or two before the new part would come in. He didn't want me and my wife to be without heat. Come to find out, he ended up at the same place I switched to. Thank goodness. There are not too many people like him in the service area anymore.
You are right about this guy. He had to fix my furnace once, did a very good job. Another time he had to fix my water heater, figured out the problem quickly I was so appreciative. My dog usually hates any delivery person, or any stranger that comes to my house, but when this guy showed up, my dog slipped by me running to this guy. I was fearing the worst. My dog was all over him, really liked him. Lol he had a treat for him. But this guy has a way with animals. And people, he's so nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Boonville Forum right now

Search the Boonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
alternate truck route 1 hr union railroads 29
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Wake up 16,770
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 6,333
The Fair 6 hr always a boonvillian 14
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
Anthony Platt 8 hr unknown 5
What's Happening TO Boonville, NY? 8 hr Vinny Bag A Donuts 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Boonville People Search