meme

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Does anyone know why Amerigas has so many tanks in the yard? Do they have that many customers lined up? I thought alot of them retired or left because of someone. Does anyone know anything?
Ray Pugh

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I don't know shįt
customer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

ray pugh you got it,you dont know sh@t you dumb f$ck
Ray Pugh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I do know that I am in love with you, customer...

...you complete me
for sure

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I think the tanks are just extras or replacements I have them and they are good to me
Reader

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

1,2,3 Hang on. Someone has a bitch about this place.
Hessen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Always had good service.
sam

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You are one of very few who was treated right. I left this company because of THAT "woman" in the office. Most miserable thing, treated alot of people terribly. Yes, I always paid my bill on time. She always acted like she hated eveyone that came in there or called, unless of course she knew you. I was in there one day paying my bill, when there was also another woman working there, she was nice, I think her name was Jill. Anyways, Jill was making out a receit for me when another customer came in. The other woman had to wait on her. The lady that came in was upset because she was charged a late fee even though her bill was paid on time. She told her they don't just charge you a late fee as long as you pay on time. The woman had proof that she did. She told her she would take it off this time but next time she would have to call the main office. After this woman left, the woman started saying things like, she's a deadbeat, she's always late paying her bill, really degrading the woman in front of me, who's a customer and Jill. Jill looked at me with raised brows, and told me to have a nice day. Now I'm wondering what the other woman had to say about me, to Jill after I left. She shouldn't be working with the public. Does she treat all her customers that way. After I found out George left, then a couple of the other guys that worked there either retired or left, and after the way she treated a customer in front of me, it made my decision to leave much easier. I wonder why some of the guys left? Did they ones who retire really need to retire? I wonder if there's more going on than we know about. Oh and the tanks in the yard are from all the customers who left!!!
Reader

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I told you a bitching story was on its way! Same person, different name.
Anonymous

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

And I bet there are alot more on the way. Reader, your name wouldn't happen to be Marcia? I know two of the tanks sitting in the yard there are mine. Two more are my brothers and one of the 1000 gal ones was my sister-in-laws. Or is it Ray, the new guy?
Krama

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacobsson wrote:
And I bet there are alot more on the way. Reader, your name wouldn't happen to be Marcia? I know two of the tanks sitting in the yard there are mine. Two more are my brothers and one of the 1000 gal ones was my sister-in-laws. Or is it Ray, the new guy?
It is probley Big man on campus.. Hiding behind the computer. Come out from under her desk & take a breath of fresh air. Got to be some reason they keep her !!
Hessen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

All I know is the service has always been great, and she's always made good on any mistakes made,which are few and far between. No I don't know anyone there personally.
lucy

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Hessen wrote:
All I know is the service has always been great, and she's always made good on any mistakes made,which are few and far between. No I don't know anyone there personally.
Yeah right Phil, nice try. This is no doubt the witch's (the witch in the office) boyfriend. So don't believe it. Don't try to stick up for her, she's absolutly miserable. As far as I know you don't even use propane.
lol

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

we have 2 topix's going on this. Other one just says propane. Maybe this will get them more customers. Why can't they keep anyone in that office besides her ? They dont stay because of her..did they figure that out yet !!
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Actually there's 3 going, lol. There could be 50 on here and they still wouldn't get anymore customers. It's hard to get customers back when you overcharge them, have fees up the yahoo and treat them like SH*T. It leaves a real bad taste in their mouth. And no, they haven't figured out she's a major reason for employees bailing out of there. They're numb from the neck up. That or they just don't care.
Hessen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right Phil, nice try. This is no doubt the witch's (the witch in the office) boyfriend. So don't believe it. Don't try to stick up for her, she's absolutly miserable. As far as I know you don't even use propane.
Ok Jane your right.
Ray aka The New Guy

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm the new guy and my name is Ray Miller. Yes, that's my real name. I'm not a coward who will trash people and hide behind some witty moniker. I chose to relocate to Alder Creek and work for Amerigas. Why? The beautiful Adirondacks and the fact Amerigas is not the same company as it was a year ago. In January of 2012 Amerigas acquired Heritage Propane, the most customer friendly and service oriented company in the industry. My 32 successful years in this business told me this is the place to be for the present and future. I understand this location has had many issues in the past. For those of you who blame your problems on Marcia, I truly pity you. Why? You either deserved what you got or your anger is misplaced. And, if your situation was a genuine screw-up on our part lets discuss it face-to-face, not on a site like this. I will treat you fairly. If you were crapped on as much as this lady was, you would sour over time too. Your anger should be directed to a certain few former employees. There's a reason they're not here anymore. There's a reason why Marcia is and it's not for the reason some shallow idiot suggested in a previous comment.
Ray aka The New Guy

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
You are one of very few who was treated right. I left this company because of THAT "woman" in the office. Most miserable thing, treated alot of people terribly. Yes, I always paid my bill on time. She always acted like she hated eveyone that came in there or called, unless of course she knew you. I was in there one day paying my bill, when there was also another woman working there, she was nice, I think her name was Jill. Anyways, Jill was making out a receit for me when another customer came in. The other woman had to wait on her. The lady that came in was upset because she was charged a late fee even though her bill was paid on time. She told her they don't just charge you a late fee as long as you pay on time. The woman had proof that she did. She told her she would take it off this time but next time she would have to call the main office. After this woman left, the woman started saying things like, she's a deadbeat, she's always late paying her bill, really degrading the woman in front of me, who's a customer and Jill. Jill looked at me with raised brows, and told me to have a nice day. Now I'm wondering what the other woman had to say about me, to Jill after I left. She shouldn't be working with the public. Does she treat all her customers that way. After I found out George left, then a couple of the other guys that worked there either retired or left, and after the way she treated a customer in front of me, it made my decision to leave much easier. I wonder why some of the guys left? Did they ones who retire really need to retire? I wonder if there's more going on than we know about. Oh and the tanks in the yard are from all the customers who left!!!
Hi Sam, Ray here. Come in and let's discuss your concerns like real people do. I'll treat you fairly and honestly. And, as for the tanks in our yard, you are either mis-guided or mis-informed. If you do not feel comfortable facing me, give me a call. As for those who have left or retired, I can only say that anyone who has in the last 12 months would not have worked for me.Thank you.
Ray aka The New Guy

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

As bad as some of the comments are, I do appreciate those that are honest ones and not born of some personal vendetta. I fully realize that my home, the Harley I love so much and anything I do in life that costs money I owe to the customers that choose to do business with my employer. You are the ones that sign my paycheck, not the CFO of Amerigas. That is why I've been doing this for so long and will continue until I retire, by my choice. Thank you all.
for sure

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
Hey Sam I know how you feel and all you can do is wonder if they talked about you when you leave but just remember if you feel good about yourself all the rest are just words. I don't think there's any place anywhere that employees dont talk about customers after they leave. It just proves they have low self asteam and have nothing better to do with there time. I wouldn't sweat it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Boonville Forum right now

Search the Boonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 28 min positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 32 min positronium 6,324
Tired of Boonville being poor, run down? 2 hr sam de sham 2
farm market 9 hr Black bird 7
Ray Pfendler (Sep '13) 12 hr home wrecker for sure 74
alternate truck route 23 hr Vinny Bag A Donuts 27
boonville bk Thu Oh-No 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000