800x rider

Boonville, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
anybody buy parts from the bald moron at the ski-doo dealer in boonville he thinks he knows everything.next time i need parts i will drive miles away from that shit hole before i deal with him again.bald short asshole is what i think of him.the service guys suck too.the big eared kid is a joke with a cock stuck in his mouth!!!!
tell me

Gloversville, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
...how you really feel.
uhh

Gloversville, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
strange looking group.
rev guy

Boonville, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
i hate to go there for parts they tell you what u need not what u want.the guy behind the counter must work on sales $$ he has no clue what u need he just wants 2 sell u parts ask him 4 anything from 2009 & back HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT U NEED
Though behind a keyboard

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
He we go again! Another bunch of cowards bashing another local business! If you have a problem with a local business (or an employee’s at a local business) why don’t you express your concerns to the people that run the place, or just take your business elsewhere. I know it’s easier to throw a temper tantrum when you’re at home on your computer, but it just plain cowardly.
800x rider

Boonville, NY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
yoo shood lerrn how two spell wtf is though meen you r a coward and then sum
bald moron

Bellevue, WA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
I remember you,why don't you come on over and settle your differences with us like a man,I can promise you a mouth full of broken teeth.
bald moron

Bellevue, WA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Nothing to say? Must be mommy hasn't woke you up yet. Misspellings or not you are a tough guy hiding behind your computer,a motor mouth until you get called out,and then your true color shows. Yellow.

Since: Sep 12

Boonville, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Can we put this to bed and talk about MRR ,that's Moose River Road, and all it's grandeur!
Boonvilleguy

Gloversville, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2012
I like the Moose River Road too! Nice views, nice hills, nice river. Shouldn't it be called the Black River Road?
800x rider

Boonville, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2013
A buddy of mine went in to buy a set of carbides for his sled he got back to camp and they were not even close to fitting ended up going to watertown for ones that fit what a joke the boonville dealer is!Go the extra miles and get the parts that fit IMHO.Save $$ and you get sh&t that fits RIDE ON!!!
800x rider

Boonville, NY

#13 Feb 25, 2013
I think the parts guys name is tom he is a cocky sob the other guys are good to deal with and help you out no matter what you need
HAHA

Boonville, NY

#14 May 9, 2013
Thats funny, they dont know sh!t in boonville go to a real dealer if you want real service LOL
freestyle jim

Mexico, NY

#15 Jun 10, 2013
rip-off shack,place sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mercera s dishes up wine ice cream at Fancy Foo... 2 hr Sad 2
New Mayor, Same slums 9 hr Green eggs and ham 6
amber merry 14 hr meme 4
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 17 hr Called it 757
Tuna Jul 4 skannk hole 16
News Man charged with rape, child endangerment (Jun '10) Jul 3 bville wo9men 93
Burt Griffith Jul 3 Burt the pirate 8
More from around the web

Boonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE