Yadkin Co. Woman, Dog Killed in Fire

Yadkin Co. Woman, Dog Killed in Fire

There are 20 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Yadkin Co. Woman, Dog Killed in Fire. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A 38-year-old woman died in a house fire in Yadkin County. The fire happened around 2:30 a.m. on Freedom Road in Boonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Susan Michelle Harp Smith

Greensboro, NC

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Sarah Studard McIntire was my beloved sister! I miss her so much right now! All I can saw at this point is that it isn't fair that she was taken away from us, but at the same time, she is no longer in pain! Daddy (John Harrison Harp, Jr), I am praying to you to please watch for Sarah on her way to Heaven, and please take care of her! We love you so much! Sarah will be greeted by our Dad, her Mom, Aunt Minnie, & Mama and Papa Harp. R.I.P.
We love you with all of our hearts Sarah!
Love,
Daniel, Susan, & Bethany
Larry

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Susan Michelle Harp Smith wrote:
Sarah Studard McIntire was my beloved sister! I miss her so much right now! All I can saw at this point is that it isn't fair that she was taken away from us, but at the same time, she is no longer in pain! Daddy (John Harrison Harp, Jr), I am praying to you to please watch for Sarah on her way to Heaven, and please take care of her! We love you so much! Sarah will be greeted by our Dad, her Mom, Aunt Minnie, & Mama and Papa Harp. R.I.P.
Love,
Daniel, Susan, & Bethany
jr,pat,matt,Mark & racheal may GOD be with you all.AMEM
Susan Michelle Harp Smith

Greensboro, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Larry, I am not sure who you are, but both Pat & Jr.(my dad) are deceased. He married my mom and had me. I am sorry if you didn't know about my dad and Pat, but they have both been deceased for over a year!
larry

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2010
hows mark and his hand? sarah and i dated from 1985 -88 and i also remember when you were born to jr. and mary lou they called you suzie q.
z-force

Greensboro, NC

#5 Aug 5, 2010
My condolences to the family and friends of Sarah.
John in High Point

AOL

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Susan Michelle Harp Smith wrote:
Love,
Daniel, Susan, & Bethany
Very sorry about your loss and you are right, your family is enjoying her again right now. God Bless you.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#7 Aug 5, 2010
I would like to contribute to the funeral, send me the details, thank you.
Edward Lewellyn

Oak Ridge, NC

#8 Aug 5, 2010
your station did a very good job sharing this situation with others. I am the son-in -law of the one that passed. I would like to thank Fox 8 for doing such a tastefull job at passing the word of our loved one.
Makeda Smith

Alexandria, VA

#9 Aug 5, 2010
My condolences and prayers are with Susie and the family and friends of Sarah. Our hearts are with you during this difficult time.
Susan Smith

Greensboro, NC

#10 Aug 5, 2010
larry wrote:
hows mark and his hand? sarah and i dated from 1985 -88 and i also remember when you were born to jr. and mary lou they called you suzie q.
His hand is doing good now.
Susan Smith

Greensboro, NC

#11 Aug 5, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
I would like to contribute to the funeral, send me the details, thank you.
Not being rude, but may I ask who you are?
Susan Smith

Greensboro, NC

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Edward Lewellyn wrote:
your station did a very good job sharing this situation with others. I am the son-in -law of the one that passed. I would like to thank Fox 8 for doing such a tastefull job at passing the word of our loved one.
You are the son-in-law of who? Sarah did not have any daughters, only 2 boys.
Not A Vet Yet

Clemmons, NC

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Will the dog be buried with her human? I would hate to think they would be separated, even in death they were together.
Justin McIntire

Florence, SC

#14 Aug 5, 2010
My name is Justin McIntire, son of Jennifer McIntire, Sarah Studard's life partner of 15 years. I would like to say thanks to everyone. I know most people don't understannd or accept the way both my mom's way of life and that's ok. But please remember that they are both human beings just like you and me. My mom Jennifer has not only lost her life partner and family pet, but everything her and Sarah had worked for. I know that things are hard for everyone right now, but any donations will be greatly appreciated and can be sent to Huff Funeral Home, 212 Main St., East Bend, NC 27018 or Jennifer McIntire, 537 Mountainrook Drive, King, NC 27021. Thanks again and please keep us all in your prayers.
Anonymous

Bad Kissingen, Germany

#15 Aug 6, 2010
Susan Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being rude, but may I ask who you are?
Just a man who was saddened while reading this story.

Since: Aug 10

King, NC

#16 Aug 6, 2010
Reposting to update my hometown. It is King, NC not Florence, SC. Not sure why it did that!

My name is Justin McIntire, son of Jennifer McIntire, Sarah Studard's life partner of 15 years. I would like to say thanks to everyone. I know most people don't understannd or accept the way both my mom's way of life and that's ok. But please remember that they are both human beings just like you and me. My mom Jennifer has not only lost her life partner and family pet, but everything her and Sarah had worked for. I know that things are hard for everyone right now, but any donations will be greatly appreciated and can be sent to Huff Funeral Home, 212 Main St., East Bend, NC 27018 or Jennifer McIntire, 537 Mountainrook Drive, King, NC 27021. Thanks again and please keep us all in your prayers.
Sharron Arnold

Greensboro, NC

#20 Aug 6, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Sarah and Jennifer. My husband and I came to know them about 10 years ago when we owned a business in Boonville. We always enjoyed seeing them come in. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for each of you. Sarah was a very kind person.
Susan Smith

Greensboro, NC

#21 Aug 8, 2010
Yes "Vet", Sarah and Abby both will be cremated. They will not be cremated together, but at the time Sarah's ashes are brought back, Abby and Sarah will once again be together!
Not A Vet Yet wrote:
Will the dog be buried with her human? I would hate to think they would be separated, even in death they were together.
TERRY COTHRAN

Woodbridge, VA

#22 Aug 8, 2010
JENNIFER,

We are so sorry to here of the loss of Sarah, she was such a kind soul.I can only imagine what you are feeling right now, my prayers are with you and Sarahs sisters and brothers and family.
May god bless and keep you.

Cousine Terry and John
RollingThunder

Pinnacle, NC

#23 Aug 8, 2010
I am so sorry for your loss... I lost my partner a few years ago. I know your pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blogs Oct '17 sam 1
looking for someone (May '08) Aug '17 the Rover by Zepp... 4
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Aug '17 the Rover by Zepp... 9
Walmart fire. Jul '17 The general 1
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Jun '17 candyman 66
Surry County Murder / May, 1996 (Dec '05) Feb '17 Bob 8
News Three men charged with scrap metal theft (Apr '13) Apr '13 Imagtu 1

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance