How clean is your water in Elkin?

How clean is your water in Elkin?

Posted in the Boonville Forum

PBryant

Dunn, NC

#1 Mar 3, 2014
If you live in certain parts of Elkin. You know what I am talking about. The water here is nasty. I have told them this for years. I have had to call the town so many times because our water was so muddy. Just think people you are drinking this. We have new water lines to our house-so it is not our pipes. The pipes here are old-old-old! I buy water to drink. Speak up and say something. One person cannot do it all.
junglejimk

Glade Valley, NC

#2 Dec 7, 2014
PBryant wrote:
If you live in certain parts of Elkin. You know what I am talking about. The water here is nasty. I have told them this for years. I have had to call the town so many times because our water was so muddy. Just think people you are drinking this. We have new water lines to our house-so it is not our pipes. The pipes here are old-old-old! I buy water to drink. Speak up and say something. One person cannot do it all.
Elkin water supply is similar to most city water systems, safe enough to drink if you really need to avoid a heat injury or something. But NO WAY I would drink it & bathe in it on a regular basis. The simple fact that they dump toxic flouride in it is enough to keep me from drinking Elkin City water. I make it a point to buy canned or bottled drinks or bring my own bottled water when I eat at any Elkin restaurants. You should too. Also be sure to inform the business WHY you feel that their fountain drinks and water are unsafe.
huh

Concord, NC

#4 Jun 18, 2015
Dioxin wrote:
Poopy
huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jan 13 Musikologist 10
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Dec 20 TomRell1 5
blogs Oct '17 sam 1
looking for someone (May '08) Aug '17 the Rover by Zepp... 4
Walmart fire. (Jul '17) Jul '17 The general 1
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Jun '17 candyman 66
Surry County Murder / May, 1996 (Dec '05) Feb '17 Bob 8

Boonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages