Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

#40205 Jun 4, 2013
martel wrote:
Well little troll...leave me your address...I'll show you how a gay boy gangster like me takes care of business...I'll be heading up there packing between my legs for something to put in your worthless azz.
Temper, temper, Martel !
Your ignorance is showing.
Are you sure that hooptie will make it all the way to NC?
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#40206 Jun 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Nationally, jobs are being created, housing sales are up, the stock market is up, the budget deficit is down. ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
In your dreams.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40207 Jun 4, 2013
Eric Holder must have something really serious on Obama. Otherwise, he would either have resigned out of friendship for the president or Obama would fired him.
Monica L

United States

#40208 Jun 4, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
Eric Holder must have something really serious on Obama. Otherwise, he would either have resigned out of friendship for the president or Obama would fired him.
you would know about that sort of garbage moreso than the normal people.it's a trifling thing.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40209 Jun 4, 2013
The National Association of Home Builders is a trade association that helps ... of 2013 - 5/30/2013 · New-Home Sales Rise 2.3 Percent in April - 5/23/2013 ...

New home sales up. OBAMA's FAULT
TSF

Benson, NC

#40210 Jun 4, 2013
ock Market News for May 29, 2013 - Zacks Investment Research
www.zacks.com/stock/news/.../stock-market-new... ;

6 days ago – Home prices increased to a seven-year high and consumer confidence attained a five-year high boosting investor sentiment on Tuesday

Stocks up, home prices up. OBAMA'S FAULT
TSF

Benson, NC

#40211 Jun 4, 2013
Budget deficit way down. OBAMA'S FAULT

Published: May 14, 2013

Political Memo: For Republicans, Incentives to Strike a Budget Deal With Obama (May 15, 2013)

The thrust of a new report released Tuesday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, estimating that the deficit for this fiscal year, which ends on Sept. 30, will fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of the nation’s annual economic output, about $200 billion lower than the agency estimated just three months ago.

The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade
TSF

Benson, NC

#40212 Jun 4, 2013
Why do republikans give OBAMA credit for bad news but then refuse to give him credit for the good news?

Location hidden

#40213 Jun 4, 2013
Monica L wrote:
<quoted text>you would know about that sort of garbage moreso than the normal people.it's a trifling thing.
Abuse of power may be a trifling thing in an authoritarian regime or a dictatorship but it's a damn big thing in a representative republic!
TSF

Benson, NC

#40214 Jun 4, 2013
This is a very wise observation. Little did republikans who were abusing power when they were in complete control ever suspect that their actions would set a precedent that would come back to bite them in the posterior. This is exactly the reason we should not tolerate abuse of power from either party.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse of power may be a trifling thing in an authoritarian regime or a dictatorship but it's a damn big thing in a representative republic!
TSF

Benson, NC

#40215 Jun 4, 2013
OBAMA has saved us from the republican depression . Republikans just cannot accept the fact that a black democrat has been able to rescue our economy from the destruction of failed past republikan policies.
biggerstick

United States

#40216 Jun 4, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse of power may be a trifling thing in an authoritarian regime or a dictatorship but it's a damn big thing in a representative republic!
are you single? I am! show me how big that dictatorship thing is Bobby Boy!!!you can play my organ if you'd like to.

Location hidden

#40217 Jun 4, 2013
biggerstick wrote:
<quoted text>are you single? I am! show me how big that dictatorship thing is Bobby Boy!!!you can play my organ if you'd like to.
You have nothing intelligent to say so you revert to the carnal. Why do you people insist on exhibiting your stupidity?

Location hidden

#40218 Jun 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
OBAMA has saved us from the republican depression . Republikans just cannot accept the fact that a black democrat has been able to rescue our economy from the destruction of failed past republikan policies.
Yes, you can be that stupid!
cry me a river

New Bern, NC

#40219 Jun 4, 2013
yep
Martin

United States

#40221 Jun 4, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you can be that stupid!
You need to loosen your collar Robby.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#40222 Jun 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Why do republikans give OBAMA credit for bad news but then refuse to give him credit for the good news?
Why do democratic want to call obama an American when he is a Communist and so are the communist minded people that voted for him.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#40223 Jun 5, 2013
Commies, hiding behind every tree, they are everywhere. Everyone disagreeing with me in the slightest is a commie. I know, I have heard it all before. Obama wasn't born in America, he was born in Hawaii . Obama is a Muslim. The fact that he attends a Christian Church and calls himself a Christian cannot sway my mind because all the Beckerheads tell me what I should think. All that 47% that didn't vote for Twitt Romney are comies.
So are the poor, the unemployed, the elderly, Girl Scouts, AARP, NAACP, Unions, planned parenthood, rape victims, cops, teachers, firemen, public workers, veterans, Hispanics, Blacks, Jews the disabled, all because they didn't vote for Twitt who insulted all of them.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do democratic want to call obama an American when he is a Communist and so are the communist minded people that voted for him.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#40224 Jun 5, 2013
Lets see here Robert.
1.Has the stock market rebounded from the crash of 08?
2.Has employment been increasing ?
3.Are home prices up around 9%?
4. Are the banks again solvent?
5. Have the excesses that caused the banks to crash been curtailed to some extent?
6. Is the automotive industry again rolling out cars?
7. Has the huge annual expense of the war over fake WMDs in Iraq been largely reduced?
8. Has the person that Dubya said "is no longer a person of interest" (Bin Laden) been killed?
9. Have insurance companies been stopped from just cancelling anyone who happens to get sick?

Yes, but Obama didn't do it fast enough. He didn't perform miracles and he isn't requiring the working class to continue wiping the dirty litte bottoms of the entitled pampered rich welfare recipients.

Location hidden

#40225 Jun 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets see here Robert.
1.Has the stock market rebounded from the crash of 08?
2.Has employment been increasing ?
3.Are home prices up around 9%?
4. Are the banks again solvent?
5. Have the excesses that caused the banks to crash been curtailed to some extent?
6. Is the automotive industry again rolling out cars?
7. Has the huge annual expense of the war over fake WMDs in Iraq been largely reduced?
8. Has the person that Dubya said "is no longer a person of interest" (Bin Laden) been killed?
9. Have insurance companies been stopped from just cancelling anyone who happens to get sick?
Yes, but Obama didn't do it fast enough. He didn't perform miracles and he isn't requiring the working class to continue wiping the dirty litte bottoms of the entitled pampered rich welfare recipients.
You are truly a simpleton! The Federal Reserve has printed multiple trillions of legal counterfeit money in the last five years. Interest rates are essentially zero. Of course the stock market and real estate prices are up. Job growth is still very slow mainly because of Obamacare. The only thing Obama can take credit for is slow job growth. Watch what happens when inflation flares, the Fed turns off the printing presses and decides to mop up all this excess liquidity. It's going to get mighty ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun 20 Musikologist 7
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) May '16 Icu 25
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Apr '16 John STEWART 62
skype sex Apr '16 Jsizzle10 1
www.dollarzandsense.com Save With Coupons Mar '16 cranberry01 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Mar '16 bill 13
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages