Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1954

Seattle, WA

#39028 Mar 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you going to put my life story out here? Can't believe you still call him by his last name.For gods sake, he was your brother !
1990 ring a bell loud in your head.
Waco 1954

Seattle, WA

#39029 Mar 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's late jerk.No one watching.I know how you love an audience.Must piss you off.You won't find me again.
Wanna make a bet. Stitches and 1990. I hope you still have nightmares. No rush. I can wait.
Waco 1954

Seattle, WA

#39030 Mar 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to commit yourself immediately before your multiple personalities get you into trouble again, you know the routine. You're not Waco 1954, you're psycho waco and you certainly don't have connections with the Mafia. The only connections you have are with swinger gay clubs, the junkies under the bridges, the psychiatric hospital, your Boy George doll and your right hand on your penis, that's more than enough for a mental degenerate like yourself to handle, sweetie. The only time you've been to hell and back is when your right hand was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome from over-masturbating and you were unable to jack yourself off for a week, sweetie. Now go commit yourself before the Houston Police Department breaks down the door, tazers, and tear gases your little skinny neurotic pathological ass again, sweetie.:>)
No mafia. Baseball only. He knows what I'm talking about. Let the piss ant run and hide. I got time. I can wait.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39031 Mar 24, 2013
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it would only be fair. He was my brother until you did what you did to him. I will continue to call him by his last name only.
Sweetie, stop posting conversations to yourself. Everyone knows you're a registered nut, you don't have to continually prove it. Big Mama Planet wants you to go play with your Boy George doll and triple up on your meds before my polluted planetary ass sits on you again.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39032 Mar 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, stop posting conversations to yourself. Everyone knows you're a registered nut, you don't have to continually prove it. Big Mama Planet wants you to go play with your Boy George doll and triple up on your meds before my polluted planetary ass sits on you again.
emlu I don't have my boy George doll. You were going to feel in your snatch to see if you sucked him up. emlu if you can't fish my boy George doll out of your snatch can you fart him out when you circle the planet again.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39033 Mar 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you f#<king around with Allen again pretending to be be Waco 1954? You need to check in with your Parole Officer and then check in to the Psychiatric Hospital for your weekly tune up, before I come back to Texas and lay my big gargantuan fat white whale ass on you again, my skinny little retarded waco1909 sweetie.
emlu when you came to texas was I home????
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39034 Mar 24, 2013
Mike,, its kind of like trying to prove the existence of a rainbow to a blind person who has already decided they do not exist.. An infinity of events, things and phenomena exist which we as humans do not see, hear, taste, smell or touch. Within the range of human senses are obvious but quiet, subtle signals which only emerge into meaning and consciousness when we are ready to receive them . When it happens, you will know. Meanwhile, you will continue to question. Questioning is good. Denials are not so good.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>What is astounding is, you guys claim a god exists yet zero evidence exists of a god. So the likelyhood of none existing is in my favor. BTW, you guys are the ones making the claims of a god, thus the onus of evidence is upon you.
Evidence of a negative such as this is of course impossible.
waco Texas

Dayton, TX

#39035 Mar 24, 2013
Is this where old wacos go to die?
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39036 Mar 24, 2013
This looks like the Waco forum.My program pulls the "Waco"word out of all forums, this forum is number one in"Wacos".This is a weird forum, fascinating like a train wreck.
Carmine

Jersey City, NJ

#39037 Mar 24, 2013
Any one need insulin? We have all kinds still in boxes with the seals unbroken. Cheaper through me than your regular pharmacy.
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39038 Mar 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike,, its kind of like trying to prove the existence of a rainbow to a blind person who has already decided they do not exist.. An infinity of events, things and phenomena exist which we as humans do not see, hear, taste, smell or touch. Within the range of human senses are obvious but quiet, subtle signals which only emerge into meaning and consciousness when we are ready to receive them . When it happens, you will know. Meanwhile, you will continue to question. Questioning is good. Denials are not so good.
<quoted text>
Mike Duquette is not happy to debate you on religion.You're far too good at this, Mike is unused to a real discussion on religion, he's happier with simple insults.He'll ignore you, until you fade away, on this at least.
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39039 Mar 24, 2013
You have your religious debate awaiting you,Mr. Duquette.Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#39040 Mar 24, 2013
Carmine wrote:
Any one need insulin? We have all kinds still in boxes with the seals unbroken. Cheaper through me than your regular pharmacy.
Yeah,me and my Boy George doll can sure use the needles for our heroin!
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39041 Mar 24, 2013
waco Texas wrote:
You have your religious debate awaiting you,Mr. Duquette.Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?
Sweetie, don't worry about Mike Duquette, worry about your pathetic nutty self. Your waco1909 not waco Texas and stop soliciting for drug paraphernalia on the internet again. It's against the law my HIV hepatitis infected little gay junkie sweetie.;>)
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39042 Mar 24, 2013
Stockton California is declaring bankruptcy.SEVENTEEN and a half per cent unemployment rate.If anyone goes to see the movie about the White House being taken by North Korean terrorists, and then wonders why the special effects look so cheesy, the CGI effects were outsourced to Bulgaria.
waco 1909

Seabrook, TX

#39043 Mar 24, 2013
I'm right here fake emlu.Just because I'm not signed in anymore, doesn't mean I'm gone.I'm really waco 1909.Allen gave me the idea, while she was looking for her glasses.
waco Texas

Seabrook, TX

#39044 Mar 24, 2013
I hear she found them.
Waco 1909

Seabrook, TX

#39045 Mar 24, 2013
She lost her glasses again?
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#39046 Mar 24, 2013
She found em , alright.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39047 Mar 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, don't worry about Mike Duquette, worry about your pathetic nutty self. Your waco1909 not waco Texas and stop soliciting for drug paraphernalia on the internet again. It's against the law my HIV hepatitis infected little gay junkie sweetie.;>)
Sweetie, quit worrying about waco, you're Allen, just worry about why a guy named"Allen"is pretending to be a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Burton??? 11 hr Not at this time 1
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) Feb 2 Tmc 23
Chatham Woods senior apartments Jan '16 charliebrown77 1
News Mason Roten Memorial to be discussed in Elkin Dec '15 Anonymous 1
does anyone know samantha ward (Jun '14) Dec '15 Michael 3
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Oct '15 Musikologist 6
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Aug '15 meee2 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages