Two Charged in Death of Man Found Near River

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 46
Nearly four months after his body was found dumped in a park along the Yadkin River, authorities announced today they have made two arrests in the murder of a Clemmons man. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Im afraid to say

Mocksville, NC

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I don't know Nicholas Rizzi, but I do know Pazuzu, everyone calls him Paz. I don't know him as a friend, I know him through other people, but when I saw this, I wasn't shocked. From the first time I saw Pazuzu, I knew that he was dark and evil. Everything about him scares me. I've never really believed that someone can feel "vibes" from another person, until I met him. When he comes into a room, it's like you can feel hate to the core of his soul. He brags about worshiping the devil and he has atleast one tattoo that says, "Satan", he makes sure everyone is told he's a decendant of an Iraqi someone because he thinks that it will intimidate people. I know one of his past girlfriends and I saw on several occasions, bruises, cuts and what appeared to be bruises of hand prints around her throat. There is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty, I believe he was probably more than an accessory and I pray that he goes to jail for the rest of his life. I'm afraid that if he doesn't, this won't be the last time he kills someone.
Rumplestilskin

Salisbury, NC

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Like 'afraid', I prefer anonymity, and I also indirectly 'knew' Pazuzu through others years ago. Everything said above is accurate. I'd like to also add that I heard a story as told by 'Paz' once. He'd done every drug in the book (including regular use of 'shooting up' cocaine), and said that, despite all that, the biggest 'high' or 'rush' he ever got was biting into the still-barely-beating heart of an animal he freshly killed. Weird? Yes. Scary? A bit.. Disturbing? Abso-freaking-lutely. I wouldn't put it past him to have killed multiple people by this point; in fact, I'm pretty sure that he has.
He's an intelligent man, I always thought, but what a waste of intellect. It would be even more atrocious if he tries to get a lawyer to paint him out to be 'insane', because he has ALWAYS been in complete control over his actions. Apparently, he adores the 'shock value' persona, and he let it get way, WAY out of control. On purpose.
Hummm

Greensboro, NC

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Rumplestilskin wrote:
Like 'afraid', I prefer anonymity, and I also indirectly 'knew' Pazuzu through others years ago. Everything said above is accurate. I'd like to also add that I heard a story as told by 'Paz' once. He'd done every drug in the book (including regular use of 'shooting up' cocaine), and said that, despite all that, the biggest 'high' or 'rush' he ever got was biting into the still-barely-beating heart of an animal he freshly killed. Weird? Yes. Scary? A bit.. Disturbing? Abso-freaking-lutely. I wouldn't put it past him to have killed multiple people by this point; in fact, I'm pretty sure that he has.
He's an intelligent man, I always thought, but what a waste of intellect. It would be even more atrocious if he tries to get a lawyer to paint him out to be 'insane', because he has ALWAYS been in complete control over his actions. Apparently, he adores the 'shock value' persona, and he let it get way, WAY out of control. On purpose.
ScArY!!!! How sad that he may have actually done something like this, but it is good that he is off the street if these comments are true...especially the biting a barely beating heart stuff...:/
Confused

Mauldin, SC

#4 Oct 11, 2010
From what has been commented earlier, society has (at least temporarily) removed this disgusting person from the general public and none too soon. I am a little confused and would like to hear an explanation of how a gunshot to the back of the head (sounds like an execution to me) of a person and the subsequent dumping of his body resulted in only a manslaughter charge ???

Since: Jun 10

Greensboro, NC

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Confused wrote:
From what has been commented earlier, society has (at least temporarily) removed this disgusting person from the general public and none too soon. I am a little confused and would like to hear an explanation of how a gunshot to the back of the head (sounds like an execution to me) of a person and the subsequent dumping of his body resulted in only a manslaughter charge ???
That was my first thought! Not just manslaughter, but INVOLUNTARY manslaughter?! What? I agree, sounds like an execution!

“this is my alias :)”

Since: Oct 10

~*~North Carolina~*~

#6 Oct 11, 2010
Hummm wrote:
<quoted text>
ScArY!!!! How sad that he may have actually done something like this, but it is good that he is off the street if these comments are true...especially the biting a barely beating heart stuff...:/
I know right, this guy seems to be slightly disturbed. I mean, who does crap like this??? Its scary there are actually people out there who act like this and do things like this and not give it a second thought.

I also agree with the "execution" too. Definitely what it sounds like.
clemmonssweathea rt

Greensboro, NC

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Also, in his back yard for a while he had a dead animal tree from what i hear...
MellyAnn

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Obviously none of you acatually knew Pazuzu. I have known him for quite sometime and yes he WAS a drug addict yes he has a different way of worshipping. But he has never claimed to worship satan he says he worships another god. Just because someone has a different way of living, believing and thinking doesn't make him a bad or evil person. He is acatually one of the few people I would trust with my life.
DMFQ

Advance, NC

#9 Oct 26, 2010
I know him. Friends no longer. Dirty, smelly, backstabber, dirt under fingernails. Living with Momma with his brown teeth. Hope he rots in jail. SOunds like you are as worthless as he is.
DMFQ
MellyAnn wrote:
Obviously none of you acatually knew Pazuzu. I have known him for quite sometime and yes he WAS a drug addict yes he has a different way of worshipping. But he has never claimed to worship satan he says he worships another god. Just because someone has a different way of living, believing and thinking doesn't make him a bad or evil person. He is acatually one of the few people I would trust with my life.
eee

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Nov 30, 2010
I knew him, piece of shit
eee

Lincolnton, NC

#11 Nov 30, 2010
I can't believe you're trying to play this off on some sort of intolerance issue. Pazuzu was a piece of shit who bragged about sleeping with dead animals, worshipping the devil, etc. His parents named him after a Babylonian Demon-god. He has a prior account of assault on a female, and was an all-around piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. I happen to be very tolerant, and enjoy surrounding myself with freeks. But it's people like Pazuzu who give freaks a bad name. And people like you, who try to defend monstrosities like this man, saying that we just don't understand his "different way of living", are seriously misguided. He can follow any belief system that he wants, but if that means imposing on others by assisting with murder, abusing women, etc. Then he needs to be removed from society
JKid

Clemmons, NC

#12 Dec 10, 2010
You all are idiots, its funny he preached everyday about idiots like you. Don't judge him he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger. So you dumb shits who been screwed over by him probably deserved it. me on the other hand will always be his brother.
Little Birdie

Winston Salem, NC

#13 Dec 10, 2010
JKid wrote:
You all are idiots, its funny he preached everyday about idiots like you. Don't judge him he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger. So you dumb shits who been screwed over by him probably deserved it. me on the other hand will always be his brother.
Dominique, watch what you say. You're the idiot to stoop down to how worthless he is. He somehow managed to brainwash you and it disgusts me that you're not even the same person anymore because of him. He was a disgusting, pathetic excuse for a man and that's exactly where you're headed if you believe he's in the clear for everything he's done. It doesn't matter if he did or did not shoot the man directly, he was involved. Use your head. It was uncalled for to kill this innocent man or be involved in the murder at all. Sounds to me like you need to see a doctor yourself.
Jessica Talley Winston NC

Greensboro, NC

#15 Dec 21, 2010
MellyAnn wrote:
Obviously none of you acatually knew Pazuzu. I have known him for quite sometime and yes he WAS a drug addict yes he has a different way of worshipping. But he has never claimed to worship satan he says he worships another god. Just because someone has a different way of living, believing and thinking doesn't make him a bad or evil person. He is acatually one of the few people I would trust with my life.
I agree! I know Pazuzu and he worships TIMAT! All of you who think you know so much about him go find out who TIMAT is the same way. A bunch of clueless freakin' idiots have obviously been the ones to make most of the comments I've seen. I too would trust him with my life!! He is named after an ancient summerian god. I have that symbol tattooed on my back. I believe in the same things he does because there is proof, unlike the once again..."CLUESS FREAKIN' IDIOTS" who are brainwashed into believing that load of crap called christianity, Jesus, god BullShiz!! There is one thing they say thats right, however...ya better figure it out before it's too late!!!! Futhermore, yes Pazuzu is an extremly intelligent person, he believes in being fair and treats others as he has been treated by them. He's not fake by wasting generosity etc. on those who dont deserve it...he just doesnt have those people around him. That's how any smart person would be. He doesnt have a freakin dead animal tree. He loves his dog so much that if it is getting in your lap or doing something you dont like when you are a guest at his home, well you better get over it or leave, thats his dogs home not yours. Who gives that right to there pet? A dog lover! He is really quite shy and doesnt even leave his house much. If he does it's no further than the gast station for ciggarettes. WTF people grow the hell up!! And what happen to innocent until proven guilty? Freedom of religion...all that!!!!!! Oh it doesn't apply if you look weird or different than every freakin' Joe Blow walkin' around like they came from a cookie cutter, huh??
shame

Kernersville, NC

#18 Dec 28, 2010
this quote taken directly from HIS myspace page says it all ...

"i lust the flesh of the inoccent"

A bloodthirsty sociopath who can't spell.
Dominique

Clemmons, NC

#19 Mar 11, 2011
Little Birdie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dominique, watch what you say. You're the idiot to stoop down to how worthless he is. He somehow managed to brainwash you and it disgusts me that you're not even the same person anymore because of him. He was a disgusting, pathetic excuse for a man and that's exactly where you're headed if you believe he's in the clear for everything he's done. It doesn't matter if he did or did not shoot the man directly, he was involved. Use your head. It was uncalled for to kill this innocent man or be involved in the murder at all. Sounds to me like you need to see a doctor yourself.
Yo y did my name come up in this? Wtf lol? And ouch whoever little birdie is damn yo. Obviously u don't know me.
Dominique

Clemmons, NC

#20 Mar 11, 2011
Oh I get it now Jkid lol its not Jokakid loser oh yea he is out now because he had nothing to do with it.
robirt

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2011
"Acatually" ? "me on the other hand will always be his brother" ?? Tattoos of foreign deities (that means Gods) on people's backs?. Seems like the Paz supporters have something in common in that none of them were educated up North.
Frankie

Lincolnton, NC

#22 Sep 17, 2011
"Take me to the river, put me in the water". There is a song that goes like that. I think Smokey Robinson sings it!!!
Slammin Sam

Casar, NC

#23 Nov 19, 2011
Great song, need to play it in court or something! Sounds like a bunch of whops trying to be gangsters over there. Take me to the water !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Police Report 10 hr Ace Mcmillan 3
Memories brought to life 10 hr Ace Mcmillan 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Yadkinville, NC (May '12) Oct 16 Toni Kelly 14
Not so hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Aug '14 Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug '14 Lynn 2
Shallow Ford Walk brings history to light Jul '14 Sherman 2
Boonville Dating
Find my Match

Boonville Jobs

Boonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]