Darwin's Cafe on Hoots Road

Darwin's Cafe on Hoots Road

Posted in the Boonville Forum

Anonymous

Lexington, NC

#1 Apr 8, 2011
I got a bad hamburger steak there the other night the meat tasted bad! Debbies Snack bar is 100 times better.
HMMM

Elkin, NC

#2 Apr 8, 2011
We ate there also and wont be going back.. I didnt think it was very clean and the bathrooms stink..
Anonymous

Lexington, NC

#3 Apr 8, 2011
I have only ate there one time and that was enough for me! After seeing two coach roaches coming out of the kitchen area my appetite was ruined! Any restaurant that has coach roaches is beyond nasty. I would advise people to stay away from there for sanitation purposes.
HMMM

Elkin, NC

#4 Apr 8, 2011
counselor77 wrote:
I have only ate there one time and that was enough for me! After seeing two coach roaches coming out of the kitchen area my appetite was ruined! Any restaurant that has coach roaches is beyond nasty. I would advise people to stay away from there for sanitation purposes.
Maybe they were on the menu for the day :)
Smartypantz

Clayton, NC

#5 May 17, 2011
Ugh Thanx 4 the heads up !!!
Hamptonite

Yadkinville, NC

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Oh geez! This place might be 2 star IF they'll clean it up. However, the food was not very good. These people obviously don't know how to run a restaurant and i wouldn't be surprized if it were closed down by summer.

Since: May 12

Advance, NC

#7 May 8, 2012
Seriously ? I think you guys are doing dope ! Either that or you work for ( or are ) the competition !

I eat there at least twice a week and have never seen any of the things you are posting !

Obviously, Hamptonite does not know what they are talking about. Darwin had a restaurant in Wilkes County for 18 years before coming to Yadkin County.

I could see your complaints, if you were talking about the people who were running the place before it burnt down. They were Nasty ...with a Captial N !
Miteymites

Highlands, NC

#8 Oct 20, 2012
There's dookie in the bathroom
whitey

Mocksville, NC

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I got a bad hamburger steak there the other night the meat tasted bad! Debbies Snack bar is 100 times better.
Uh no she isn't . I quit going to Debbie's snack bar because of the hateful waitresses. Darwin's is much cleaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Jul 27 Brickyard-gordon 60
youth football in yadkinville Jun '15 connie 1
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... Jun '15 Yelp 14
Not so hot! (Aug '14) Jun '15 huh 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Jun '15 huh 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jun '15 Smartypantz 11
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Jun '15 Smartypantz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages