Anonymous

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

I got a bad hamburger steak there the other night the meat tasted bad! Debbies Snack bar is 100 times better.
HMMM

Elkin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

We ate there also and wont be going back.. I didnt think it was very clean and the bathrooms stink..
Anonymous

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

I have only ate there one time and that was enough for me! After seeing two coach roaches coming out of the kitchen area my appetite was ruined! Any restaurant that has coach roaches is beyond nasty. I would advise people to stay away from there for sanitation purposes.
HMMM

Elkin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

counselor77 wrote:
I have only ate there one time and that was enough for me! After seeing two coach roaches coming out of the kitchen area my appetite was ruined! Any restaurant that has coach roaches is beyond nasty. I would advise people to stay away from there for sanitation purposes.
Maybe they were on the menu for the day :)
Smartypantz

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Ugh Thanx 4 the heads up !!!
Hamptonite

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Oh geez! This place might be 2 star IF they'll clean it up. However, the food was not very good. These people obviously don't know how to run a restaurant and i wouldn't be surprized if it were closed down by summer.

Since: May 12

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Seriously ? I think you guys are doing dope ! Either that or you work for ( or are ) the competition !

I eat there at least twice a week and have never seen any of the things you are posting !

Obviously, Hamptonite does not know what they are talking about. Darwin had a restaurant in Wilkes County for 18 years before coming to Yadkin County.

I could see your complaints, if you were talking about the people who were running the place before it burnt down. They were Nasty ...with a Captial N !
Miteymites

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

There's dookie in the bathroom
whitey

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Anonymous wrote:
I got a bad hamburger steak there the other night the meat tasted bad! Debbies Snack bar is 100 times better.
Uh no she isn't . I quit going to Debbie's snack bar because of the hateful waitresses. Darwin's is much cleaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boonville Discussions

Search the Boonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shallow Ford Walk brings history to light 5 min Sherman 2
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min hole in the wall 56,515
Jonesville Music Thread Jul 21 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul 18 Mike C 8
does anyone know samantha ward Jun '14 a new friend 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Yadkinville, NC (May '12) Jun '14 RCI 12
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000