BREAKING NEWS: Body found near Boonville

BREAKING NEWS: Body found near Boonville

There are 44 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Jul 11, 2009, titled BREAKING NEWS: Body found near Boonville. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

The body of a hispanic man in his 20s was found dead likely from a single gunshot wound near the entrance to a state park about eight miles northwest of Boonville Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
1111aaa

United States

#44 Jul 16, 2009
reality checker wrote:
<quoted text>
soo, he killed himself because he was high on pot? do you seriously believe that c r a p you just spewed?
He chose to end his life, not because of pot, because of a relationsip gone bad. he used a gun; other use pills, asphyxiation, hanging, slit the wrists, etc.
But if he was involved in a criminal garden and he killed himself at home? what then? dope related also?
THANK YOU! finally someone with a right mind....who knows wtf he's talking about! omg finally....thank you
1111aaa

United States

#45 Jul 16, 2009
Former Ukiahan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a idiot concentrates on the pot garden when the guy killed "HIMSELF" over "GRIEF" of losing his girlfriend. Guess if old savage killed himself over grief people will have to say it was due to his over inflated ego and head stuffed up his butt. The real reason of grief will just be pushed to the side like he thinks it should be for others. ROFLAO
YOU SAID IT ALL...thanks
Kathryn

Fairfield, CA

#46 Jul 29, 2009
The body that was found was a very close friend of mine and of my family. It has really hurt everyone that was close to him. He was a very funny friendly young man and will be missed by a lot of people.

“Illegitimati non carborundum”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47 Jul 29, 2009
Kathryn wrote:
The body that was found was a very close friend of mine and of my family. It has really hurt everyone that was close to him. He was a very funny friendly young man and will be missed by a lot of people.
I feel for you and the victims family. Especially for having to come on here and read all the idiotic posting that accuse your friend of ill deeds without proof. It's sad that so many have such crappy lives that they have to make other people look bad just to feel good and justified about themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Ladies Demand Cigarettes, Gym Membership 13 hr sons and daughters 1
Private Parts Trimming Carts Approved Tue Laticiasana 3
Nude Ukiah August Nights Slated Tue Bullmoose 776 1
Dew Eyed Dystopians Hold Dance Mon Bomber 2
Make Rights Into Privileges Then Sell Them Mon Jimjones 2
Clear Water Ranch (Feb '09) May 23 Rosalie Moore 178
She's back ! May 19 Happy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonville Mortgages