The Awesome Falls
Gail Hawthorne

Wayne, NJ

#1 Apr 24, 2012
My photographic greeting cards can be reviewed and reasonably purchased on the internet link:
http://cafepress.com/uhriepress
1-877809-1659
Ruth Kohlstrunk Woodside

New Zealand

#2 Nov 6, 2012
All the photos bring back so many memories. I was born on Chestnut Street and lived in Boonton for my first 20 years. Since then I travelled the world and now reside in New Zealand.
Thanks for the news and your beautiful pictures of my Home Town.
[email protected]
Gail Hawthorne

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Ruth Kohlstrunk Woodside wrote:
All the photos bring back so many memories. I was born on Chestnut Street and lived in Boonton for my first 20 years. Since then I travelled the world and now reside in New Zealand.
Thanks for the news and your beautiful pictures of my Home Town.
[email protected]
Thank you for appreciating my photos.
Gail Hawthorne

Wayne, NJ

#4 Apr 11, 2013
The photo of THE BOONTON FALLS IN AUTUMN was purchased by an individual at the THE GREAT WAZU DEL located in the mall near Home Goods in April, 2013.

THE GREAT WAZU has many different photos and paints on the wall from many artists; they are reasonably priced. The food is great also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the lack of dogs at the Kinnelon Animal Shelter... May '17 Julienne Hayes 2
Missing! Danielle Davis, Denville, NJ, 4-19-... (Apr '12) Mar '17 Foxxy 9
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Mar '17 Kim 19
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jan '17 Doug 4
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec '16 fedup 2
Watercolors (Aug '16) Nov '16 Jack Kline 2

Boonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonton Mortgages