Alleged drunk driver leaves door at c...

Alleged drunk driver leaves door at crash scene

There are 46 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Alleged drunk driver leaves door at crash scene. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Boonton police said a 20-year-old woman struck a utility pole at about 4:30 a.m. Sunday, then drove off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FurReal

Baltimore, MD

#1 Aug 12, 2008
GOOD!!
John

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 12, 2008
Hopefully she will seek help and quit drinking. She's lucky to be alive, and luckier not to have hurt anyone!

“A half-truth is a whole lie”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2008
Stupid C!

I despise drunk drivers.
yes

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2008
Just like George W Bush. He was convicted of drunk driving! Oh wait he is our president...Oh well at least he never did anything that stupid again!....Oh Wait there was that Cheney thing and that Iraq thing and ....Oh well.
High School Parent

West Hartford, CT

#5 Aug 12, 2008
Mommy and daddy will buy her a new car. Poor baby.
Same Old Stuff

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Aug 12, 2008
Future rocket scientist??
Good Greef

Boston, MA

#7 Aug 12, 2008
yes wrote:
Just like George W Bush. He was convicted of drunk driving! Oh wait he is our president...Oh well at least he never did anything that stupid again!....Oh Wait there was that Cheney thing and that Iraq thing and ....Oh well.
Excellent post. Right on target. I just can't find the part about Bush. Where is it? Wait, there is no mention of Bush. Save your political BS for some other time...dolt!
Big Time BDS

Pawleys Island, SC

#8 Aug 12, 2008
yes wrote:
It's a she, not a he, and she hasn't been convicted of anything yet. Whether she ever got knocked up by a potential President/Attorney General/Supreme Court judge while his wife was dying of cancer has not been reported.
Corporate Clam

Mannboro, VA

#9 Aug 12, 2008
Dude, where's my door?
DBrown

Gwynn Oak, MD

#11 Aug 12, 2008
Big Time BDS
but her repuplician husband likes to have wide stances in men bathrooms and hit on under age boy pages ...
Walther

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Aug 12, 2008
Ted? Ted Kennedy? Oh, right it can't be him. There was no poor girl left to drown in this car.
2 Cents

Little River, SC

#13 Aug 12, 2008
On her way to a MENSA meeting, no doubt.
george

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2008
Big Time BDS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a she, not a he, and she hasn't been convicted of anything yet. Whether she ever got knocked up by a potential President/Attorney General/Supreme Court judge while his wife was dying of cancer has not been reported.
What are you talking about? George W Bush had a drunk driving arrest before he was elected.
Stupid Idiot

AOL

#15 Aug 12, 2008
Geo. W. Bush! Hell yes. I voted for that clown twice. My social security is gone, gas is 4 bucks, we are at war, health insurance has quadrupled,
car insurance has tripled, food prices have tripled, crime has tripled and I am about to lose my home. At least he caught Bin Laden.
Thank God Obama will fix all this...
NOT!!!
Beefbone usa

Hilton, NY

#16 Aug 12, 2008
At first I thought "dumber than dirt" then I remembered my early driving and drinking nites in Montana in the winter time. Some scary nites when you come to in a bar and don't remember how you got there and its your car and your driving. If your lucky you survive.
Jimmy Woo

Conway, SC

#17 Aug 12, 2008
Stupid Idiot wrote:
Geo. W. Bush! Hell yes. I voted for that clown twice. My social security is gone, gas is 4 bucks, we are at war, health insurance has quadrupled,
car insurance has tripled, food prices have tripled, crime has tripled and I am about to lose my home. At least he caught Bin Laden.
Thank God Obama will fix all this...
NOT!!!
AGREED!
Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#18 Aug 12, 2008
What a dumbass!
westmonster

Glen Burnie, MD

#19 Aug 12, 2008
Hey BDS at least the ACTUAL democratic candidate didn't fornicate with a woman 16 years his younger, have sex with her, prior to divorcing his then wife, only to remarry his new lay one month after the finalization of the divorce proceedings.....hmmm must be McSame there.

Since: Aug 08

The home of the NY Yankees

#20 Aug 12, 2008
FurReal wrote:
GOOD!!
Haven't drunk drivers heard the phrase "Take a cab?"
snowman Allentown PA

Nazareth, PA

#21 Aug 12, 2008
She is under age, put her and the alcohol supplier in jail, NOW. Before someone gets killed call your rep and tell them you want all those caught with 0.08 to be put in jail immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallington police blotter (Jul '11) Nov '17 scooby 2
News Challenger defeats Parsippany Mayor James Barberio Nov '17 tombuckley 1
News Teresa Giudice on blaming husband for her priso... Oct '17 lmfao 1
News Mayor asks Trump to deport accuser in kickback ... Oct '17 Angry frog 1
News Engagement: Scott Kappmeier & Danielle Ambrosio (Feb '15) Jul '17 Jerome 2
the lack of dogs at the Kinnelon Animal Shelter... (May '17) May '17 Julienne Hayes 2
Missing! Danielle Davis, Denville, NJ, 4-19-... (Apr '12) Mar '17 Foxxy 9

Boonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonton Mortgages