Police officer admits guilt to theft by deception

Jan 30, 2009 Full story: Neighbor News

Police Officer John J. Hagen III had been a patrolman with the Boonton Police Department for about five years when he reported that he'd slipped off a curb while at work and injured his knee.

Full Story
referee sam

Middletown, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2009
he's alot more than that when I met him I was amazed that this man was a police officer,,it is plain to see that this man suffers from some sort of emotional problem. He is also dating a girl that just turned 18 years old so he was with her at the age of 17 investigate that and if you dig deep enough I'll bet you'll find alot more on this guy.
bomber22

Hillside, NJ

#2 Nov 3, 2010
referee sam wrote:
he's alot more than that when I met him I was amazed that this man was a police officer,,it is plain to see that this man suffers from some sort of emotional problem. He is also dating a girl that just turned 18 years old so he was with her at the age of 17 investigate that and if you dig deep enough I'll bet you'll find alot more on this guy.
Would'nt doubt what you commented to...from what I hear they are still secretly together today...believe its J.V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crans receives recognition from Boonton for 50 ... Oct 21 btn vet 1
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Alternative Now ... (Dec '12) Oct 2 Frank 14
Montville, N.J. Plan Would Allow Searches Witho... Sep '14 Montville 1
Suly Marlene Herrera (May '08) Dec '13 Tatiana Pearson 2
Adult - pilgrims' see two sides of Poland (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Iron Dictator 1
Rally shares message there's - no hope in dope' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Karen McDonald 1
Arch Bridge (May '12) Aug '13 Dave Henderson 3

Boonton News Video

Boonton Dating
Find my Match

Boonton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boonton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boonton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]