Officials: N.J. priest was murdered i...

Officials: N.J. priest was murdered in rectory

There are 24 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Officials: N.J. priest was murdered in rectory. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

A priest was found dead today in the rectory of his northern New Jersey parish in what authorities are investigating as a crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poor Richard

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2009
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't lived in Virginia since 1980. I figured that sooner or later someone was going to nuke NY/NJ and I wanted to be up wind of that festering cesspool incase that happened.
I heard you left because you single handedly porked all the poor pigs and had to move on to sheep. After you delete that whole species, what new animal are you gonna baptize.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#22 Oct 31, 2009
Poor Richard wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you left because you single handedly porked all the poor pigs and had to move on to sheep. After you delete that whole species, what new animal are you gonna baptize.
I think most of you is pork, so at least you got that going for you, which is nice.
Sad Sack

United States

#23 Nov 1, 2009
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think most of you is pork, so at least you got that going for you, which is nice.
ok so now we know that you are a deviant AND dumb. better you should go to another forum. you can not keep up here. this is for experienced zing throwers. now go on home to your playpen.
john

Overland Park, KS

#24 Nov 5, 2009
Deana wrote:
I don't know. I notice that many spanish people have little respect for the church. They see it as a hypocritical political place. From what I've seen many of them do not seem to believe there really is a God Who is watching them. Why else would they have so much contempt for the church and the people that go there? That's been my experience.
Latinos have no respect for civilization. You are more liking to teach a pig to eat with a fork and spoon then for latinos to behave in a civil manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the lack of dogs at the Kinnelon Animal Shelter... May '17 Julienne Hayes 2
Missing! Danielle Davis, Denville, NJ, 4-19-... (Apr '12) Mar '17 Foxxy 9
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Mar '17 Kim 19
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jan '17 Doug 4
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec '16 fedup 2
Watercolors (Aug '16) Nov '16 Jack Kline 2

Boonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boonton Mortgages