Officials: N.J. priest was murdered in rectory

Oct 23, 2009 Full story: CourierPostOnline 24

A priest was found dead today in the rectory of his northern New Jersey parish in what authorities are investigating as a crime.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Realist

Waianae, HI

#1 Oct 24, 2009
If it wasn't this...then it was something that is totally beyond me y'all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_in_the_... (film)
Realist

Waianae, HI

#2 Oct 24, 2009
The Lady can tell you all about it...and that ain't no lady Julio

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...
You Are UUUUUGLY

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2009
Realist wrote:
The Lady can tell you all about it...and that ain't no lady Julio
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...
you are pig vomit.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#4 Oct 24, 2009
You Are UUUUUGLY wrote:
<quoted text>you are pig vomit.
I would not go around calling people "pig vomit." You ever check the demographics of the Chatham region?

Somebody has obviously been calling somebody something for a long time and it's reflected in the numbers.

Just to let you know...I don't even care about people like that anymore...they are nothing to look up to much less be looking down on others.

That guy was not just randomly killed...most of them have some type of gay relationship going on somewhere. What other job can you be in that permits you to stay in the closet and be looked up to by people.

Look, from the perspective of finding the murder monkee you should first follow up on the gay angle. It is only common sense.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Oct 24, 2009
Wrecked 'em? Heck, damn near killed 'em!
Realist

Waianae, HI

#6 Oct 24, 2009
Betcha the priest was messing with the janitor's son (less likely the daughter).
Deana

Massapequa Park, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2009
I don't know. I notice that many spanish people have little respect for the church. They see it as a hypocritical political place. From what I've seen many of them do not seem to believe there really is a God Who is watching them. Why else would they have so much contempt for the church and the people that go there? That's been my experience.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#8 Oct 25, 2009
Deana wrote:
I don't know. I notice that many spanish people have little respect for the church. They see it as a hypocritical political place. From what I've seen many of them do not seem to believe there really is a God Who is watching them. Why else would they have so much contempt for the church and the people that go there? That's been my experience.
Actually, they (Hispanics)occupy that niche held by the peasants in Europe during the Middle Ages to the Church, and are known on occasion to revolt. Have you noticed the positions most of these people are in when the offence takes place? Yup, as subordinates...and some people don't like playing the role of subordinates and don't want their children to have to go through that.
The priest did something to tick that janitor of...you figure that the janitor was working their from the age of 47 and dependent on the Church for his living to include wife and children.
1. He was going to be let go b/c he was no longer economically viable and or sexually intersting to "someone."
2. Information came out that "someone" was doing something with one of his children and if the news leaked, another "someone" was out of a job.
What other items might cross your mind aside from some the onset of dementia?
(It don't take much ta reckon darlin')
Realist

Waianae, HI

#9 Oct 25, 2009
Actually, they (Hispanics)occupy that niche held by the peasants in Europe during the Middle Ages to the Church, and are known on occasion to revolt. Have you noticed the positions most of these people are in when the offence takes place? Yup, as subordinates...and some people don't like playing the role of subordinates and don't want their children to have to go through that.

The priest did something to tick that janitor of...you figure that the janitor was working there from the age of 47 and dependent on the Church for his living to include wife and children.

1. He was going to be let go b/c he was no longer economically viable and or sexually intersting to "someone."

2. Information came out that "someone" was doing something with one of his children and if the news leaked, another "someone" was out of a job.
What other items might cross your mind aside from some the onset of dementia?
(It don't take much ta reckon darlin')
mikey b

Buffalo, NY

#10 Oct 25, 2009
realist your a sick f uck, i know father ed personally, that did not go on father ed dont hurt no body.
not all priests molest kids, there are good ones left and we just lost one of the good ones
Realist

Waianae, HI

#11 Oct 25, 2009
Well, he sure is dead...isn't he. I really wonder why he was brutally murdered.

How well did you know the man?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#12 Oct 25, 2009
Realist wrote:
Well, he sure is dead...isn't he. I really wonder why he was brutally murdered.
I don't think the janitor meant to kill him, they were simply playing a game of, "Burny, Burny, cut, cut" and the Hispanic, being a giving man who was a little shy on knowing the rules for the game, did not realize the concept of taking turns.
mikey b

Buffalo, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2009
you are really sick F ucks, i knew him well, he was my priest for 15 years. I was an altar trained by him, so i do know him well thank you very much.

why does the fact he is a priest any different then any other person sensely murdered by a coward!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#14 Oct 25, 2009
mikey b wrote:
you are really sick F ucks, i knew him well, he was my priest for 15 years. I was an altar trained by him, so i do know him well thank you very much.
why does the fact he is a priest any different then any other person sensely murdered by a coward!
If the priest truely believes in the lawd jesus as his personal savior, then he's vouchsafed life everlasting. Therefore, what's YOUR baggage?
RIP Fr H

South Amboy, NJ

#15 Oct 26, 2009
mikey b wrote:
mike b...don't waste your words on these MFers. Their words of hate is what's wrong with the world today. Respect, understanding, manners are going right down the ol Sh^tter. They don't know the facts and they are jumping to conclusions. Their opinion doesn't matter. Not worth your time.

Fr. H was a kind and gentle soul. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP
facts

Parlin, NJ

#16 Oct 26, 2009
The fact here is that this murderer WAS having a relationship with the priest!! It's sad and a difficult pill to swallow for many of you that don't want to believe it but that's what was going on. The police and detectives have significant information and evidence that it's enough to squarely connect the murder as an emotionally charged act of violence possibly fueled by jealousy or him trying to break off the relationship!! 32 stab wounds are very different than just one or two stab wounds and even more different than a single gun shot and is a direct link to a love relationship!! This was a violent murder with hate and love combined committed by a scorned lover. He didn't even hit a main artery so at least the poor guy could die quickly it was a slow and painful death with slow blood loss that caused strokes and heart attack after heart attack until he passed!! The degenerate even made sure he was around when they found the body and then jumped in and tried to do CPR to revive him and if that aint sick...The guys poor dog wouldn't even leave his body they had to physically remove the it!!
These guys might be great priests and great parish leaders but many of them still have needs and desires that they act on regardless of their vows. You can have the two together and still have a fairly decent guy but when it all comes out they always look like trash!! The collar combined with deviant behavior just does not mix in our society!!
Realist

Waianae, HI

#17 Oct 26, 2009
facts wrote:
The fact here is that this murderer WAS having a relationship with the priest!! It's sad and a difficult pill to swallow for many of you that don't want to believe it but that's what was going on. The police and detectives have significant information and evidence that it's enough to squarely connect the murder as an emotionally charged act of violence possibly fueled by jealousy or him trying to break off the relationship!! 32 stab wounds are very different than just one or two stab wounds and even more different than a single gun shot and is a direct link to a love relationship!! This was a violent murder with hate and love combined committed by a scorned lover. He didn't even hit a main artery so at least the poor guy could die quickly it was a slow and painful death with slow blood loss that caused strokes and heart attack after heart attack until he passed!! The degenerate even made sure he was around when they found the body and then jumped in and tried to do CPR to revive him and if that aint sick...The guys poor dog wouldn't even leave his body they had to physically remove the it!!
These guys might be great priests and great parish leaders but many of them still have needs and desires that they act on regardless of their vows. You can have the two together and still have a fairly decent guy but when it all comes out they always look like trash!! The collar combined with deviant behavior just does not mix in our society!!
Exactly
You Are Pig Vomit

Disputanta, VA

#18 Oct 27, 2009
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If the priest truely believes in the lawd jesus as his personal savior, then he's vouchsafed life everlasting. Therefore, what's YOUR baggage?
listen you issac hayes wanna be. nobody from new jersey, new york or the northeast wants to hear from a pig porker from virginia. get lost.

“The World's Tallest Midget”

Since: Jul 08

Tristan da Cunha

#19 Oct 27, 2009
Realist wrote:
If it wasn't this...then it was something that is totally beyond me y'all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_in_the_... (film)
Allah akbar

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#20 Oct 30, 2009
You Are Pig Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>listen you issac hayes wanna be. nobody from new jersey, new york or the northeast wants to hear from a pig porker from virginia. get lost.
I haven't lived in Virginia since 1980. I figured that sooner or later someone was going to nuke NY/NJ and I wanted to be up wind of that festering cesspool incase that happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man caught with bag of heroin on Route 80 in De... (Apr '13) Nov 13 Randy Lim 5
Crans receives recognition from Boonton for 50 ... Oct '14 btn vet 1
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Alternative Now ... (Dec '12) Oct '14 Frank 14
Montville, N.J. Plan Would Allow Searches Witho... Sep '14 Montville 1
Suly Marlene Herrera (May '08) Dec '13 Tatiana Pearson 2
Adult - pilgrims' see two sides of Poland (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Iron Dictator 1
Rally shares message there's - no hope in dope' (Aug '13) Aug '13 Karen McDonald 1

Boonton News Video

Boonton Dating
Find my Match

Boonton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boonton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boonton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:37 am PST