Sex sting nabs CBS-TV sports producer

Sex sting nabs CBS-TV sports producer

There are 283 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 1, 2007, titled Sex sting nabs CBS-TV sports producer. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

TV sports producer has been charged in an undercover Internet sting in which investigators say he tried to make arrangements to film himself having sex with a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
nargi

Norwalk, CT

#1 Oct 2, 2007
YIKES!! STRIKE THREE
pollyanna

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Oct 2, 2007
pos
MTSC

Tucson, AZ

#7 Oct 2, 2007
It's not a "Sex Sting" It's a Rape Sting...
markitos

Chesterfield, VA

#8 Oct 2, 2007
sick and stupid man. lock him up
Madashell

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Oct 2, 2007
He stayed with his friend in Wilton Manors and he was set up, it's not his fault.
Disgusted

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Oct 2, 2007
I'm for zero tolerance in these matters. I wonder how many times the chat room worked out for this sick SOB. He should be castrated and branded across his forehead. I bet he planned to "rescue" the poor child from her evil father. Another Bill Kamal.
Enough is Enough

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2007
Castration is the answer!
PhantomNine

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Oct 2, 2007
Just think about this one....some parents use their kids for sexual pleasure as well, also a single parent should be leery of who they're letting into their home. These sexual predators are just looking for that right moment in time. This guy was not one of the smart ones.

Since: Feb 07

fort lauderdale

#15 Oct 2, 2007
No sentence I can think of is too harsh for a piece of garbage like this.

I am thankful that we have proactive and aggressive police officers willing to enter into these disgusting "negotiations" with these perverts. Thanks for a job well done.
THE BLAME GAME

Hialeah, FL

#17 Oct 2, 2007
Regardless if he was set up or not. The fact is he got Caught. It’s all over the place on the news, Date line and if you fall pray to these acts you will pay the ultimate penalty. Stay away from chat rooms period. And what prompts people to view these sites? now who do we blame this one ?? Perversion?
hmmmm

Miami, FL

#19 Oct 2, 2007
hope they send him to live with Bill Kamal's friends
ABC

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Oct 2, 2007
Unreal
A1ACharles is MyNewAlias

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Oct 2, 2007
10 bucks says he is a republican.
Enough is Enough

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2007
Steamboat Willie wrote:
No sentence I can think of is too harsh for a piece of garbage like this.
I am thankful that we have proactive and aggressive police officers willing to enter into these disgusting "negotiations" with these perverts. Thanks for a job well done.
I agree but where do the officers find the words to say to these pieces of human garbage to bait them? I couldn't do it in a million years.
THE BLAME GAME

Hialeah, FL

#25 Oct 2, 2007
Deport these criminals wrote:
This is typical behavior in the white community, during the last year we have seen at least 20 well publicized cases of older white folks raping or trying to rape little kids, I'll take the hard working Mexican invaders and their drinking problem before these white sickos any day.
Now you’re trying to turn this into a race issue. Why is it the Blk that are 80%in the prison system in FL? This is a MUTI cultural state. We must get along or there will be total collapse off the system. I suppose you never been with a young girl in your community or even viewed pages over the net. Don’t try and split this state up.. I happen to have a few Blk friends.
Bust Cheney

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Oct 2, 2007
Wow, stupid is as stupid does. Sicko Deluxe
andy

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 2, 2007
he gone
Charlie Daniels

Homestead, FL

#28 Oct 2, 2007
are you ready for some football !!!!!!!
Leigh

New York, NY

#29 Oct 2, 2007
He said he would be gentle? This is absolutely disgusting...he should be hung by his testies
Kris

West Palm Beach, FL

#30 Oct 2, 2007
While I agree that this guy is a scum bag, to what extent can they actually prosecute him? I mean he didn't DO anything (yet.). Why can't he just say he was working a story on his own time? Why can't he just say he was trying to save this girl from a sexually abusive father?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Four young children found at Paterson a... Sep 10 Nette 1
News Looking for Brandy in Rockaway Aug 30 apriljm76 1
Watercolors Aug 29 Jack Kelly 1
The Great Wazu, Parsippany,NJ (Jan '13) Aug '16 G Hawthorne 4
Review: Flowers By Rana (Apr '11) Jul '16 Marcus 6
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jul '16 Bigb23 3
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7

Boonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance