thats a laugh

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2013
DA made the statement that people arent gonna get away with murder in prentiss county. Bullshit. What about brad cummings. Lets open the cold case on that and see what turns up.
everybody be screw

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Everybody knows who kill Brad and knows why he not in jail and they want never let that case solve
thats a laugh

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2013
True
BigDave

Booneville, MS

#4 Feb 23, 2013
thats a laugh wrote:
True
true true
friend

Booneville, MS

#5 Feb 23, 2013
I so wish this would happen! But as stated 17 years and nothing done yet!
booneville

Monroeville, AL

#6 Feb 23, 2013
if you know tell the sherrif.ive heard rumors and people say all the time they know who done it. if you know go tell. if you have proof then its on them.
proof

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2013
booneville wrote:
if you know tell the sherrif.ive heard rumors and people say all the time they know who done it. if you know go tell. if you have proof then its on them.
the law has the proof but it being a prentiss county deputy son that kill Brad they never solve the case.
Sayin Whats On My Mind

Booneville, MS

#8 Feb 25, 2013
SOOO sad but Thats Prentiss County Sheriff Department at work !! The Sheriff has been told about it ,but its one of his Boys and I feel he has just looked the other way !! Now the DA (what a JOKE should be Disbared),,,,
Court Observer

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
The only joke is the number of people who indulge in conspiracy theories. In case, you didn't know the current DA began practicing law about 19 years ago. If someone was killed 17 years ago, then John Young was the DA at that time. Don't know the "facts" of the "Cummings" murder, but I'm sure if you have concrete proof against someone, then ask to present it to the Grand Jury. Conspiracy, rumor, and hearsay isn't a substitute for competent and credible evidence.
True

Oxford, MS

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It is true that the current DA was not in office at the time of the murder. However, there is NO statute of limitations on murder. Wonder if this administration has dusted off the file? DA has been in office over a year. He has a lot of assistants. Surely someone has had the time to give this case a look?
Lets see

New Albany, MS

#11 Feb 25, 2013
True wrote:
It is true that the current DA was not in office at the time of the murder. However, there is NO statute of limitations on murder. Wonder if this administration has dusted off the file? DA has been in office over a year. He has a lot of assistants. Surely someone has had the time to give this case a look?
If you have proof, go give it to the DA. If you don't shut your mouth and quit spreading lies. You have proof or a rumor you heard?
informed

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
You people must not know how it works. The DA doesn't get involved until the case is indicted. All you have to do is bring the case to the grand jury and let them decide if there is proof. If there is, the DA has to get involved. Bet none of y'all have presented the case to the grand jury. The monkeys on your back to take it up there if you really have proof.
Sayin Whats On My Mind

Booneville, MS

#13 Feb 26, 2013
informed wrote:
You people must not know how it works. The DA doesn't get involved until the case is indicted. All you have to do is bring the case to the grand jury and let them decide if there is proof. If there is, the DA has to get involved. Bet none of y'all have presented the case to the grand jury. The monkeys on your back to take it up there if you really have proof.
Sorry to inform you but the Sheriff does give its info to the DA's Office to let them say if there is enough proof and the charge to take it to the grand jury or not !!!!
OhHailYea

Booneville, MS

#14 Feb 26, 2013
booneville wrote:
You f'n idiot!Randy is protecting his buddy's son!
really

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Sayin Whats On My Mind wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to inform you but the Sheriff does give its info to the DA's Office to let them say if there is enough proof and the charge to take it to the grand jury or not !!!!
you must work for the sheriffs office or the DA to know that. So which one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alan story 1 hr Stupid 4
Monica S. Riddle Senter 1 hr Melanie Bryant 24
Carla W 1 hr Brad 1
Boy that was paddled 2 hr mississippi lady 5
Dog Catcher/ Ronald Moore 2 hr Agg Assault 38
Shooting/stabbing in bville today 2 hr Agg Assault 32
jimmy senter 2 hr Agg Assault 35
Booneville Dating
Find my Match

Booneville Jobs