First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beware

Paris, TN

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Rhiannon wrote:
dillon wasnt even drinking that night. he was just there to hang out with his friends. this was all meaningless and he has to pay for another persons stupidity. yes i also knew everyone who was there and got the story firsthand from the person who was sitting next to dillon. wayne did pull the gun on another person so even if you say he wasnt a person who would hurt dillon he obviously was going to try and hurt someone and dillon didnt deserve any of this. and his son definitely didnt deserve to lose his daddy. i had my heart ripped out of my chest this weekend and people are just walking around talking about it so casually like its just nothing.
I didn't no either one of them, first of all, and I'm so sorry for your loss! Why is this guy only being charged with Manslaughter culpable negligence?? He pulled the gun to do harm, he fired the gun intending to do harm, and someone was killed because of his actions!! He may not have intended to kill your boyfriend but he intended to hurt someone! That's considered premeditated murder!! After he pulled the gun if he paused for a second he had time to think about what he was doing! As a matter of fact, when he was pulling the gun he had time to think! That is considered premeditated murder!! And then he ran!! That shows he knew what he had done!! The charge is BS! Just in my opinion!!
Rhiannon

Booneville, MS

#24 Feb 26, 2013
beware wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't no either one of them, first of all, and I'm so sorry for your loss! Why is this guy only being charged with Manslaughter culpable negligence?? He pulled the gun to do harm, he fired the gun intending to do harm, and someone was killed because of his actions!! He may not have intended to kill your boyfriend but he intended to hurt someone! That's considered premeditated murder!! After he pulled the gun if he paused for a second he had time to think about what he was doing! As a matter of fact, when he was pulling the gun he had time to think! That is considered premeditated murder!! And then he ran!! That shows he knew what he had done!! The charge is BS! Just in my opinion!!

im not really sure what motivated them to go for that charge but all i know is that for those people who pretend they were just best friends Dillon hadnt seen Wayne in years and he wasnt there to see wayne. he was there to hang out with another of his friends. i know i shouldnt be looking at or replying to these posts but i know all of these scavengers are going to search for details and stories that arent even true. so id rather take the time and the hurt to make sure everyone knows the truth. the truth is is that Dillon is a good father and he never once hesitated to stay by our side. he never tried to abandon us, in fact we often talked about getting married we just couldnt do it because we had a small baby and not enough money. so in my mind we were more than just boyfriend and girlfriend. we had a child together and were happy and loved each other so much. i will miss him every single day of my life and watching Luke grow up is always going to be bitter sweet. its going to make me so happy and proud but knowing that Dillon didnt get to be there for all the times that he wanted to be will make me sad. but i know in a way dillon is still here with us always watching over us. we love you dillon and i swear that will never change. RIP
Erin

United States

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Rhiannon I know you'll read this and I have no other way of knowing how to get ahold of you. But I love you girl. I'm so so sorry this happened to you and Luke. I'll be there for you any way I can. Just let me know if you need me and I'll be there.
prentiss co finest

United States

#26 Feb 27, 2013
I can't understand why when ppl do crimes in pc its just like oh well lets just slap them on the wrist this young lady has lost her support her child's father and soul mate ughhhh makes me mad they can't even charge the idiot that did this with what he needs to be charged with Wayne green is sorry always has been his whole family is and lets just slap him on the wrist he should get death by lethal injection for what he has done pretty soon if ppl wanna commit a crime everyone will come to prentiss co where the charges are not all that bad god be with u and your baby hun i pray for u
Stephanie from WalMart

Tucker, GA

#27 Feb 28, 2013
Rhiannon - I'm like Erin, I don't know how to get in touch with you, or even if you want to be gotten in touch with at this point, but I think you'll know who I am from my name and if you ever need anything, I will do everything in my power for you and your son. I know I don't really know you too well, but I knew Dillon for a long time, and I know that if he loved you, you must be one hell of a woman. I hope you know that you have a huge support system just praying for you and wishing you peace in this tragic time. My heart bleeds for you and your family, and I hope that you can find peace and solace in knowing that you and your baby boy are in everyone's thoughts and prayers.
Rhiannons mother

Berwick, PA

#28 Mar 2, 2013
I am so outraged at the charges, if Dillon's friends told the investigators what they are telling the family then I am furious with our system, that boy pulled a gun out to do harm just because it hit the wrong person does NOT make this an accident!!! and this boy should be charged for the crime committed, and something else whoever that woman was allowing all these MINORS to drink at her residence in Wheeler 14 County Road 5121 in a dry county with loaded weapons already in the home not locked up should be charged with negligence, I guarantee I will be having someone look into this case further and rest assure I will find justice for Dillon, Rhiannon and Baby Luke. Wanna talking about the saying Got away with murder... they should make this boys family suffer just as ours has watching Rhiannon lay over him at the conclusion the funeral.. or his 10 month old son trying to awake him to play with him...
Shabby

Pinola, MS

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Holy poop
sad

Nanticoke, PA

#30 Mar 3, 2013
Rhiannons mother wrote:
I am so outraged at the charges, if Dillon's friends told the investigators what they are telling the family then I am furious with our system, that boy pulled a gun out to do harm just because it hit the wrong person does NOT make this an accident!!! and this boy should be charged for the crime committed, and something else whoever that woman was allowing all these MINORS to drink at her residence in Wheeler 14 County Road 5121 in a dry county with loaded weapons already in the home not locked up should be charged with negligence, I guarantee I will be having someone look into this case further and rest assure I will find justice for Dillon, Rhiannon and Baby Luke. Wanna talking about the saying Got away with murder... they should make this boys family suffer just as ours has watching Rhiannon lay over him at the conclusion the funeral.. or his 10 month old son trying to awake him to play with him...
I didn't know either of the boys. And am very sorry for your lose. But to say you think the other boys family should suffer! That is sick! I'm sure his family is going thur a lot of suffering just in a different way. His family did not tell him to go shot someone. And from what I have read his mother took him to turn hisself in. That says a lot about her to me. Again sorry for your lose.
oh me

United States

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Does anyone know what they are charging him with the reason his mom made him turn himself in is because she didn't want the cops coming around her house full of dope so she played it smart
rhiannon

Berwick, PA

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Thank you Erin and Stephanie...its been harder than any of you people pretending to know how I feel to ever understand. I will never see him again and at least waynes family has the comfort of seeing him through a glass window. I would give anything to get to be that close to him for just 5 more minutes. So just stop pretending like Wayne is the one who is going through alot because he hasn't gotten anywhere near what he deserves. I wouldn't wish the death sentence on him because I have learned first hand how many people are affected by ones persons death. The only good thing that has come out of this is that I realized what good friends Dillon had. His best friends in the world have been there for me through all of this even though they barely even knew me. They have become my best friends now and its relieving to know that even though there are people like Wayne who can tear people apart there are also people who can even when the situation seems impossible can still manage to pull everyone back together and make them smile again. Me and my family will keep on going against this with our lawyers to get Dillon what he deserves. Well as close to it as we can get because what he deserves is to be able to watch our son grow up and be there for us when we need him.
Rhiannons mother

Berwick, PA

#33 Mar 6, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know either of the boys. And am very sorry for your lose. But to say you think the other boys family should suffer! That is sick! I'm sure his family is going thur a lot of suffering just in a different way. His family did not tell him to go shot someone. And from what I have read his mother took him to turn hisself in. That says a lot about her to me. Again sorry for your lose.
You are right, I shouldn't have worded that in the way I did. I was told it was his mother that allowed the drinking and had the loaded guns, I was wrong, it was the other boys mothers house. I don't know if his mother took him or not and have no comment on the Green family. I just know the only person there not drinking or without a trace of drugs is the one who paid for someone else's carelessness. I am just saying there should be more charges to come...
huh

United States

#34 Mar 6, 2013
What did they charge Wayne with? If not manslaughter
rhiannon

Tucker, GA

#35 Mar 6, 2013
He was charged with manslaughter culpable negligence
Justme4real

Booneville, MS

#36 Mar 6, 2013
rhiannon wrote:
Thank you Erin and Stephanie...its been harder than any of you people pretending to know how I feel to ever understand. I will never see him again and at least waynes family has the comfort of seeing him through a glass window. I would give anything to get to be that close to him for just 5 more minutes. So just stop pretending like Wayne is the one who is going through alot because he hasn't gotten anywhere near what he deserves. I wouldn't wish the death sentence on him because I have learned first hand how many people are affected by ones persons death. The only good thing that has come out of this is that I realized what good friends Dillon had. His best friends in the world have been there for me through all of this even though they barely even knew me. They have become my best friends now and its relieving to know that even though there are people like Wayne who can tear people apart there are also people who can even when the situation seems impossible can still manage to pull everyone back together and make them smile again. Me and my family will keep on going against this with our lawyers to get Dillon what he deserves. Well as close to it as we can get because what he deserves is to be able to watch our son grow up and be there for us when we need him.
i don't know you from nowhere but my heart breaks for you!!!! Plz know that God has got your back but in reality people act and say very ignorant things!!!! Be patient, give the situation to God, it is going to come back in some shape, form, or fashion but I PROMISE it will gone back to these people ten times worse!!!! Hold your head up
huh

United States

#37 Mar 6, 2013
Omg is that a lesser charge? What is wrong with the cops in prentiss co could the cops not be reported to someone for not Ever DOING THEIR JOB
Amber

Lynn Haven, FL

#39 Mar 21, 2013
I grew up with Dillion as well. I still can't believe that this really happened to him. It breaks my heart for so many reasons. Not only was he my friend, he was a dad. I have been friends with him since I can remember and I just cant believe he is really gone.:( He will never be forgotten, not by any of us that knew him because if you knew him, then you considered him a friend..that is the kind of person he was. RIP Dillion and God bless the family he left behind!!
hmmmm

United States

#40 Mar 23, 2013
that's crazy Wayne should get death penalty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth heads 5 hr Primedesign 19
what is it like working at waldens supermarket (Jul '12) 7 hr Chris 19
northeast college racist 13 hr getoverit 10
Dog Hunters 15 hr Craig 26
Blade Young in jail, anyone know what happened? 16 hr VIP fav 1
Beth Adams 17 hr $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 11
Mobile Patrol Tue MobilePatrol 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Booneville Mortgages