needs2kno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Does anyone know how the people are out in blackland was thanking on buying a house out there

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Lived there for years, loved it.
billybob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Lock your stuff up if Mickey McVey is living in that area!
Amanda Kay Hutcheson

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

billybob wrote:
Lock your stuff up if Mickey McVey is living in that area!
I sure wud like to know who u r Billy Bob wats up with the screen name?? thats rite u know mickey mcvey wud beat ur ass u coward. i have lived n blackland all my life. and it is a place where everyone knows everyone. the only problem we have is idiots like billy bob startin crap stay outa our area we do just fine without ur kind. and as a matter of fact u can ask any of my neighbors mickey has never bothered any of them or any of their shit. and if u knew all about us then u wud know we have just as much as anyone in that community so why wud he need there shit. u need to grow the fuck up n worry about wherever u came from n crawl n a hole sumwhere its people like u they need to watch for coward. we work for wat we have. wat do u do lay up on ur fat ass an draw off the government u sure do have alot of time to stay on the computer n on every topic voicing ur opinion that nobody gives a fuck about. i dont know who died n left u all sanctified but only God can judge me so find urself a new subject this one is over coward unless u want to let us know ur real name matter of fact come visit us n the blackland community u must know where we live stop by. we will welcome u and send u on ur way with a good ol fashioned blackland ass whoopin. we dont cull em we count em.
billybob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Amanda Kay Hutcheson wrote:
<quoted text>I sure wud like to know who u r Billy Bob wats up with the screen name?? thats rite u know mickey mcvey wud beat ur ass u coward. i have lived n blackland all my life. and it is a place where everyone knows everyone. the only problem we have is idiots like billy bob startin crap stay outa our area we do just fine without ur kind. and as a matter of fact u can ask any of my neighbors mickey has never bothered any of them or any of their shit. and if u knew all about us then u wud know we have just as much as anyone in that community so why wud he need there shit. u need to grow the fuck up n worry about wherever u came from n crawl n a hole sumwhere its people like u they need to watch for coward. we work for wat we have. wat do u do lay up on ur fat ass an draw off the government u sure do have alot of time to stay on the computer n on every topic voicing ur opinion that nobody gives a fuck about. i dont know who died n left u all sanctified but only God can judge me so find urself a new subject this one is over coward unless u want to let us know ur real name matter of fact come visit us n the blackland community u must know where we live stop by. we will welcome u and send u on ur way with a good ol fashioned blackland ass whoopin. we dont cull em we count em.
Mickey probably can't even count. Unless they teach that at the pool hall or jail. Looks like with your spelling you don't have much of an education either. He is a thug! Always has been! Work for what he has??? That is FUNNY!!!
Amanda Kay Hutcheson

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

As a matter of fact i can spell thats how i text ol timer. thats how alot of people text. u seem to be a bored nick pickn PRICK... n Mickey hasnt been in the pool hall n months for ur info. n how does that make him not b able to count my dad went up there my whole life and it didnt mean he was stupid or unintelligent. people change but obviously u missed ur calling. we will pray for u. cum visit us we will be glad to give u a tour of our home n wat we own. bet its more than u have.. boat, camper, home, land, vehicle dang we must not be doin too bad.And it's all paid for.
billybob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

When he's not at the pool hall he is in jail. Since you brought up your father, I do have to say he was a good man. But Mickey, I have nothing for!
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I live there

Since: Aug 11

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

curious wrote:
I live there
is that right?
Diva Nurse

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I grew up there, moved away and moved back about 7 years ago. I love it! The only problem I have had is the school issue. If you live in the county you have to go to the county schools, it has been an inconvenience for us, but not a major problem! I think Blackland is awesome!
thetruth

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Hey, I know mickey Mcvey too. Trust him a whole lot more than the Bonhams out there. They are the real scum of the blackland area. Keep a watch on your kids with them around.
Amanda Kay Hutcheson

Louisville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I wasn't trying to brag on wat we have was just let Billy Bob know we have no reason to steal. It mite b paid for but just like every one else times can get hard for us but we dnt take from anyone. I have lived there all my life n mic for the last two years. Anyone around there can tell u we have never bothered them so ask around the neighborhood about us dnt listen to Billy Bob just he dnt care for mic doesn't make him their. He hasn't been in any trouble with the law since he been with me so get ur facts straight. N yes my dad was a damn good man. Why r u getn on here bashing mic has he done something to u. Personally I cud care less but this is gonna stop especially if u were man enuf to put ur real name. Since u put we were trouble makers on my daughter dad's topic looks like ur the only one starting crap. U can just call me the clean up crew that finished the bullshit.
backwoods girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Great community to live in lived ther my whole life
Sweetie

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I wasn't trying to brag on wat we have was just let Billy Bob know we have no reason to steal. It mite b paid for but just like every one else times can get hard for us but we dnt take from anyone. I have lived there all my life n mic for the last two years. Anyone around there can tell u we have never bothered them so ask around the neighborhood about us dnt listen to Billy Bob just he dnt care for mic doesn't make him their. He hasn't been in any trouble with the law since he been with me so get ur facts straight. N yes my dad was a damn good man. Why r u getn on here bashing mic has he done something to u. Personally I cud care less but this is gonna stop especially if u were man enuf to put ur real name. Since u put we were trouble makers on my daughter dad's topic looks like ur the only one starting crap. U can just call me the clean up crew that finished the bullshit.
You said "He hasn't been in any trouble since he has been with me" ..... Isn't he in jail now for uttering & forgery?
Amanda Kay Hutcheson

Louisville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

As a matter of fact no he is not he is there bc he didn't have 1200 dollars for childsupport . But he will b out today. If he was there for that he wudve done been out on property bond. but sweetie I appreciate ur concerns. Why do yall hide behind screen names r u afraid of wat mite get said bout yall on here. Hell I feel like a famous star n a soap opera. If y'all like it I love it. Try to figure us out u can't. Haha sure makesr
me happy knowing I got loyal fans on here. Wat I dnt understand is why u won't give ur name? Better yet why won't u stop by n c me face to face I will tell u what ever it is ur look-in for.
Amanda Kay Hutcheson

Louisville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Damn sweetie u jump from topic to topic about me u must b one of 3 things jealous, a lesbian or want sumthin I have sorry three is a crowd. How u like stirred shit ha-ha . Lovin my family n my life. Haters make it even greater. Lol hahahehe
Sweetie

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Damn sweetie u jump from topic to topic about me u must b one of 3 things jealous, a lesbian or want sumthin I have sorry three is a crowd. How u like stirred shit ha-ha . Lovin my family n my life. Haters make it even greater. Lol hahahehe
Not a lesbian, & I saw 1st hand how he treated Amanda! So hell no I'm not jealous! Yeah 2 sides to every story, you just know what he has told you, I saw it!
Sweetie

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

As a matter of fact no he is not he is there bc he didn't have 1200 dollars for childsupport . But he will b out today. If he was there for that he wudve done been out on property bond. but sweetie I appreciate ur concerns. Why do yall hide behind screen names r u afraid of wat mite get said bout yall on here. Hell I feel like a famous star n a soap opera. If y'all like it I love it. Try to figure us out u can't. Haha sure makesr
me happy knowing I got loyal fans on here. Wat I dnt understand is why u won't give ur name? Better yet why won't u stop by n c me face to face I will tell u what ever it is ur look-in for.
Childsupport!? There's not even an order for childsupport!!
Mary

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

curious wrote:
I live there
Why dont you move that chunky lulu out there with you?
Sweetie

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I was just informed Mickey McVey has another child!!!! WOW news to me!!! If he was in jail for child support he must not pay for it! They don't lock you up if you just owe $1200.00!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Booneville Discussions

Search the Booneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
domestic violence 49 min Jen 20
meanest person in booneville (Apr '11) 51 min Jen 49
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jim 1,962
Hot mixed chick at dodges store 1 hr :) 5
when does school start back 1 hr for sure 5
Two and a bucket 6 hr pops 3
weems janitorial service (Oct '12) 9 hr Non curious 19
•••
•••