what's up with him
real

New Albany, MS

#2 Jan 18, 2013
why? he a small fella
Christy R

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
He has a son. Don't think he's married to the mom tho..
yuuuppp

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
he stays more screwed up than his brother does...no good for nothing another sorry excuse for a human and a father
Christy R

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Y'all jealous or what? I went to school with Kyle. He's happy married now doing good but why pick on his lit brother when he don't care so why should you? He's a big boy and will figure it all out with out your hateful comments. We all live & learn you silly twitt.
real

New Albany, MS

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Christy R wrote:
Y'all jealous or what? I went to school with Kyle. He's happy married now doing good but why pick on his lit brother when he don't care so why should you? He's a big boy and will figure it all out with out your hateful comments. We all live & learn you silly twitt.
big boy?? its nothing Big on this boy!
Christy R

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>
big boy?? its nothing Big on this boy!
Big boy meaning he's responsible & a grown man.
Evidently you don't know what that means... Idk how big is penis is but I bet it's bigger than you saying such silly crap. He's good now. Lets just leave him be. Quit making him out something you really don't have a clue on... Besides his height

Since: Aug 12

Booneville, MS

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Christy R wrote:
Kyle don't take care of his own son. So he maybe happily married but has nothing to do with his son at all
brittany

Berwick, PA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Please tell me why it even fkn matters anyway?? You got kids? You take care of em? If you do, well alrite!! If you don't well that's just fan-fkn-tastic!! Know y? Cause it's your business, not anyone else's!! I'm so sick of seeing everybody talk shit abt everybody else and claim some bs excuse as to why they felt it was legit! Such as, "if they don't want ppl to talk they shouldn't do it" or "if they didn't want anybody to kno then they shouldn't have told anyone". Fck that! Grow tha fck up and mind your own gd business!! Maybe if ppl around here tried that every now and then, the entire town would be less shitty and I could honestly say there isn't THAT many stupid fcks runnin around!! It's ppl like this that multiply because they have nuthin better to do and we get overly populated with stupid ppl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 7 hr Low Down 22
Chris Pitts (Jun '13) 13 hr Rant 25
church 15 hr Laura 11
collage view apts 20 hr ouch 2
ISO Call Center-Office Job Support Group 22 hr Call Center Suppo... 6
Haley Patton 23 hr Funnyasfuck 1
Beasley hands 23 hr what 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance