Tupelo, MS

#6 Apr 23, 2012
His name is Tyler parker haha
lil_ladybird

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2012
straight wrote:
His name is Tyler parker haha

Tyler is good sweet kind Christian young man and you have no right or reason to drag him into this hellish site.
gayboi

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2012
no iam not tyler parker, and to put someones name on here and not knowing what youre talking about is bs. Its hard enough being gay, but to put an innocent person on here is bs. "Straight", Im a sissy boi, but if I knew who you were, id kick you azz. And dont think i cant do it.
straight

Tupelo, MS

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Tyler parker is gay he told everyone and he txt a guy name Patrick n he's slept with man boys so yes I know
gayboi

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2012
straight wrote:
Tyler parker is gay he told everyone and he txt a guy name Patrick n he's slept with man boys so yes I know
Yeah, sure you do, guys like you always know about us gay guys, dont you? Why is that? HMMMMMMMM
lil_ladybird

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2012
straight wrote:
Whether he's gay or not is no reason to drag him onto topix. He's a teenage boy that goes to church and is involved in every church activity and has good parents and being someone that does know him and spends time with him I know he hadn't slept with anyone. You are pathetic. And I'm not a teenage boy I'm a grown woman that LOVES that sweet boy to death. y'all need to grow the hell up and I'm with gayboi, I'd kick your stupid little butt to. Y'all be proud of who you are and ignore ignorance from other people.
WGWS

Germantown, TN

#12 Apr 29, 2012
straight wrote:
someone wants their ass whipped u can leave Tyler Parker out of this mess...

Since: Apr 12

star

#13 Apr 30, 2012
WGWS wrote:
<quoted text>someone wants their ass whipped u can leave Tyler Parker out of this mess...
Thank you!!
doug

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Straight, you sound more gay then gayboi. I always heard the guilty dog barks first. LOL
Nikki

Tupelo, MS

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Every boys knows he's gay!!!!!! Stop trying to act like he's not
WGWS

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2012
U must be trying to f uck him... It isn't any of your business ya digg
gayboi

United States

#17 May 1, 2012
And if he is? Whats it to you Nikki? Every boy knows huh? Does that include your boyfriend? Oh, of course not, not him. I suggest you learn a lesson in life, its called, minding your own business, otherwise, you might uncover something under that stone you wish youd never known. LOL
KGBsays

Prattville, AL

#19 May 2, 2012
Unless you know him personally.. Keep his name out of your mouth okk?? I am very VERY close to Tyler and I get very protective. How would you feel with someone spoke so badly about your best friend?! Lord knows you wouldn't want your flaws aired to the public! It's pretty pathetic when you are so insecure that you have to place someone else's life in the spotlight. Maybe to mask yourself? Yeah. What I thought!!
Nikki

Saltillo, MS

#20 May 2, 2012
Katie ur a cover up n u know he's gay. If his acting gay don't show it to u then ur fckin stupid n blind ur a rebound!!!!!
WGWS

Germantown, TN

#21 May 2, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Katie ur a cover up n u know he's gay. If his acting gay don't show it to u then ur fckin stupid n blind ur a rebound!!!!!
and what is it to u??? Your obviously jealous I know all these kids mind your own f ucking business point blank period k thx
lil-ladybird

United States

#22 May 2, 2012
KGBsays wrote:
Unless you know him personally.. Keep his name out of your mouth okk?? I am very VERY close to Tyler and I get very protective. How would you feel with someone spoke so badly about your best friend?! Lord knows you wouldn't want your flaws aired to the public! It's pretty pathetic when you are so insecure that you have to place someone else's life in the spotlight. Maybe to mask yourself? Yeah. What I thought!!
I couldn't have said it better!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 36 min whiteboywasted 14
guess what i heard 4 hr Phil 7
church 5 hr Truth 6
Brandon blythe wreak Mon Pitiful 9
Melodi Carr Mexico Presley Johnson Mon Lil-bill-overton 7
Christina Spencer Mon Susie 2
dodges Mon jeff 2

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance