First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Someone heard

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Has anybody heard about a drug bust today?
imme

Carrollton, MS

#2 Jul 21, 2011
i heard a little about it but its only hear say ,so dont take my word for it-i heard it was alot of marijuana and a Lauderdale man,& some more people.just sketchy hear say,i dont know
hoodrat

Iuka, MS

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Dem natives is gonna be restless now if somebody took they weed
john

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2011
I heard ALOT of weed was involved
fordguy

Pontotoc, MS

#5 Jul 22, 2011
I heard was lots of weed and several different people. Don't know any names or anything else
when?

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2011
When was it?
Concerned Citizen

Booneville, MS

#7 Jul 22, 2011
The bust was yesterday. Watch WTVA at 5:00 or Online now for details. Around 430 Lbs. is what they said on WTVA.
Biggest in Prentiss County History. WAY TO GO PCSO!
news

Ripley, MS

#8 Jul 22, 2011
wtva has a small clip of it
just saying

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2011
Uhh really 430lbs seems like the bond would have been higher than 5,000. So yeah dont really believe the weight amount
realdeal

Booneville, MS

#10 Jul 22, 2011
this is all a publicity stunt to obtain the funding for randy tolar's campaign. i was locked up with a dude that got 25 years off of 28 lbs of weed. so this is a publicity stunt. go catch some crackheads or something. randy's boys stole half the weed.
news

Ripley, MS

#11 Jul 22, 2011
I believe there are two different things on there. One is for manufacture and his bond is set for $5000. The other bust for 430lbs didn't give any details on bonds.
Concerned Citizen

Booneville, MS

#12 Jul 22, 2011
No the one with the $5,000 bond is not it. Thats just another one that they got today for growing a little bit. It's a video clip of it on WTVA.com
news

Ripley, MS

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Of course there are people like you who have been locked up that know the real truth I guess. Let me guess it wasnt your drugs when you got caught either.
THE POPE666

Booneville, MS

#14 Jul 22, 2011
realdeal wrote:
this is all a publicity stunt to obtain the funding for randy tolar's campaign. i was locked up with a dude that got 25 years off of 28 lbs of weed. so this is a publicity stunt. go catch some crackheads or something. randy's boys stole half the weed.
///i agree. the only time there is a major bust is election time. it has always been that way in prentiss county. you want to impress me and get my vote...solve a murder or two.
news

Ripley, MS

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Oh here it goes... its election year! Who cares what year it is... I care that we have 430 lbs less drugs in our county.
Concerned Citizen

Booneville, MS

#16 Jul 22, 2011
Why is it when the sheriff's office does something good for this town, no one can even say Thanks or good job. It always has to be some crazy redneck drug head or ex inmate trying to always make them sound bad. So what it is election time. They stopped a major drug ring from spreding to other states. Do you really not care about that?
Concerned Citizen

Booneville, MS

#17 Jul 22, 2011
news wrote:
Oh here it goes... its election year! Who cares what year it is... I care that we have 430 lbs less drugs in our county.
AMEN! Great JOB PCSO!
sickandtired

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Good job PCSD!
THE POPE666

Booneville, MS

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Why is it when the sheriff's office does something good for this town, no one can even say Thanks or good job. It always has to be some crazy redneck drug head or ex inmate trying to always make them sound bad. So what it is election time. They stopped a major drug ring from spreding to other states. Do you really not care about that?
nope
news

Booneville, MS

#20 Jul 22, 2011
they only do their job 1 year out of 4. they are like a police national guard. the rest of their time they are arranging the setups to pin a rising drug kingpin. they use people they already busted to catch them. there are plenty of bangers out on papers that they love to use as pawns. pope is right solve a murder or 2. or wait they masterminded that stuff too. make a dope dealer kill another dealer and they dont haveto work. learn the system before you kiss up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dusty Windham 14 hr Sis 7
Adoption 19 hr help 5
post about the fired cop Fri Gone 72
Legalize Lottery and Marijuana Fri YEP 4
who has the biggest dong in booneville Fri Cleetus Van winkle 14
northeast Thu JJ 6
deadbeat moms Jan 18 TheySellDope 14

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance