Veruca

Bentonville, AR

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Anyone know anything about him?
kimp

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Does he or did he do mason work? Brick layer? From around the booneville area?
ms lady

Booneville, MS

#3 Dec 11, 2012
My on worked for him in the past says he does great work
Veruca

Bentonville, AR

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Yes he is a brick mason in Booneville and used to be married to a great girl named Barbie.
a friend

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
But know married to a crazy dope head
wondering

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
And he does pitiful work.
wondering

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Ur best bet would be call Jr or Danny Michael
Give me a break

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Allen, is a good person, an does good work.
keep it real

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2012
You mean that loudmouthed,short,bald headed fat mf with the speech impediment? "give me a break", he has you fooled. You must not know anything about all the bad s-, that sorry ass has done.
keep it real

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Veruca wrote:
Yes he is a brick mason in Booneville and used to be married to a great girl named Barbie.
Yeh she was a nice lady and he treated her like a piece of shit. Traded her in for a uglyassed skank drughead ho.
Anonymous

Corinth, MS

#11 Dec 27, 2012
keep it real wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh she was a nice lady and he treated her like a piece of shit. Traded her in for a uglyassed skank drughead ho.
I know them all. Allen does great work. Andasia is a great person once you get to know her. Him and Barbie had their issues from both directions. People have a past but everybody knows Prentiss County folks never let things go!
Exactly

Booneville, MS

#12 Dec 27, 2012
keep it real wrote:
You mean that loudmouthed,short,bald headed fat mf with the speech impediment? "give me a break", he has you fooled. You must not know anything about all the bad s-, that sorry ass has done.
You are 100% correct!
are you kidding me

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
mythinkn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them all. Allen does great work. Andasia is a great person once you get to know her. Him and Barbie had their issues from both directions. People have a past but everybody knows Prentiss County folks never let things go!
You must NOT really know them well! That boy would sell his mother if he thought it would make him a Buck and that drughead he is now married to is crazy as a loon.
really good source

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Veruca wrote:
I heard Barbie and her new husband are expecting a new baby. Dont kno if its a boy or girl yet. I am happy for her. She has been thru more shit than any one person should go thru.
cockfighter

United States

#15 May 18, 2013
Veruca wrote:
Yeah. I heard hes stalkin her again.Get a life and get over it baldy! I heard she did a long time ago.
nobody

Pontotoc, MS

#16 May 18, 2013
hope he don't act like his brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adoption 2 hr Lookingtobeamom 1
Legalize Lottery and Marijuana 3 hr YEP 2
Dusty Windham 4 hr homeboy 5
northeast 5 hr Wrong 5
Brandon Presley 17 hr Bill 5
Users 18 hr Caring person 1
deer dog runners 22 hr whitey 61

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance