Saltillo, MS

#2 Jan 25, 2013
just wondering wrote:
are they good to work for and do any one gets a job throw them
Go back to school honey & learn to spell
crazybitch

Canton, MS

#3 Jan 25, 2013
You don't get paid much an hour but I'm sure if you go in and make a good employee with no absence you will probably get hired in as a full time employee, they try to make sure you get a job that meets your recommendation.
Forsure

Atmore, AL

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school honey & learn to spell
Well I guess we found the good judgemental Christian today on Topix. Im so glad that your God appointed you the grammar police, otherwise we would not know better. When you go to that good Baptist church on Sunday you can pat yourself on the back. Job well done my good and faithful servant.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2013
They are a good place to work for. As far as pay goes, it depends on where they get you a job at. Each place is different. When I went through wise last year, I started out at 10.50/hr. and when you get hired on wherever it is your working, you get a raise. But regardless of how much it pays, times is hard and jobs are hard to come by, and money is money.
Allow me to help.

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
just wondering wrote:
are they good to work for and do any one gets a job throw them
Are they good to work for? Does anyone get a job through them?
just wondering

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jan 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Allow me to help. "]<quoted text>
Are they good to work for? Does anyone get a job through them?[/QUOTE] sorry i came from a poor family..they coundnt aford to send me to rich shcool like the one you went too.. at less i try to spell
Allow me to help.

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Are they good to work for? Does anyone get a job through them? "

sorry i came from a poor family..they coundnt aford to send me to rich shcool like the one you went too.. at less i try to spell
Sorry, I came from a poor family. Unfortunately, they couldn't afford to send me to a rich school like the one you had gone too. At least I do try to spell the best I can.

I went to a pubic school. Whether you are rich, or poor, has nothing to do with learning how to spell or type a complete sentence using proper grammar or punctuation. I blame the teachers for passing you to the next grade level, and you for not taking the time to learn. I barely passed high school myself, but I learned on my own when I grew up. My job requires that I know how to spell and use proper grammar. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything you want. How much money you have in your pocket, has nothing to do with becoming the person you want to be. It is sad that you blame your flaws, point fingers, and stereotype between the rich and poor. When in reality, you are lazy. I am not rich. I just see that you would rather sit in front if a computer and judge me, and assume that I am rich. But instead, why don't you visit your local library for free, and teach yourself, as I have learned.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!
Allow me to help.

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
By the way, spell check and grammar check comes free too. It should already be programmed on your computer equipment and phone.
ok now

Terry, MS

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Leave the guy alone damn he just asked a simple question about wise. He didn't ask y'all to say anything about the way he spelled. Y'all people need some help on here. Give the guy some help bc it will come back on y'all one day believe me!
truth

Tupelo, MS

#24 Mar 15, 2013
Sorry, I came from a poor family. Unfortunately, they couldn't afford to send me to a rich school like the one you had gone too. At least I do try to spell the best I can.
I went to a pubic school. Whether you are rich, or poor, has nothing to do with learning how to spell or type a complete sentence using proper grammar or punctuation. I blame the teachers for passing you to the next grade level, and you for not taking the time to learn. I barely passed high school myself, but I learned on my own when I grew up. My job requires that I know how to spell and use proper grammar. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything you want. How much money you have in your pocket, has nothing to do with becoming the person you want to be. It is sad that you blame your flaws, point fingers, and stereotype between the rich and poor. When in reality, you are lazy. I am not rich. I just see that you would rather sit in front if a computer and judge me, and assume that I am rich. But instead, why don't you visit your local library for free, and teach yourself, as I have learned.
BAM!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE] well you sound like the one just got fired from there takeing drugs from drug addits and giveing them the jobs thats why honest hard working people cant get a job .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracie Moreland 41 min Pathetic 9
kevin floyd (Feb '14) 4 hr billy 3
Haley Lowrey (Jun '14) 6 hr observation 21
Longwood Nursing Home Fri lol 3
steven estes Thu someone who knows... 11
Melody Rakes (Feb '11) Thu Brody 11
Anna Holley Thu TrackyJane 4

Flash Flood Watch for Prentiss County was issued at December 27 at 3:59AM CST

Booneville Dating
Find my Match