First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HEMAN77

Booneville, MS

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Who knows anything about Leighann Moore? My wife wants to have a little chat with her.
Wow

Prattville, AL

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Why
JD

Tishomingo, MS

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Y'all better quit now!
HEMAN77

Booneville, MS

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Stop what? I can ask questions this is a public site right? After all she did try to wreck my marriage. Be glad it's me on here and not my wife.
Wow

Prattville, AL

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Haha looks like some people never change she has always loved drama and another wife's man lol can't get her own
looking

Booneville, MS

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
Haha looks like some people never change she has always loved drama and another wife's man lol can't get her own
you are one to talk about not being about to get your own man!!!! After you have been on her bragging about sleeping with another wife's man!!!! You are one to talk!!!
Wow

Tishomingo, MS

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Lol wow u jus sounded dumb u must think I'm sum body else shut da hell up fool
kim

Booneville, MS

#8 Apr 18, 2012
She is a nasty ho will sleep with anything. Her sister Lisa used to be just as bad but I think she straightened up her act finally! Idk for sure tho
Knowsdatruth

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2012
kim wrote:
She is a nasty ho will sleep with anything. Her sister Lisa used to be just as bad but I think she straightened up her act finally! Idk for sure tho
Last time I saw Lisa she was a damn cop. Very surprising
Kyle

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2012
If it the Lisa I know she will whip the wife and the husband.
HEMAN77

Booneville, MS

#11 Apr 19, 2012
I know them both. Leighann and I were friends until she wanted to make more of it. The texts she sent were shown to my wife after she refused to quit sending them. I am a faithful husband who adores his wife and now she has a few things to say. I've known Leighann a long time, saw what she did to her ex and watched her bounce from one man to another. You have to find happiness within your self and when she attempted to screw with mine I flatlined her.
Uranidiot

Booneville, MS

#12 Apr 20, 2012
HEMAN77 wrote:
I know them both. Leighann and I were friends until she wanted to make more of it. The texts she sent were shown to my wife after she refused to quit sending them. I am a faithful husband who adores his wife and now she has a few things to say. I've known Leighann a long time, saw what she did to her ex and watched her bounce from one man to another. You have to find happiness within your self and when she attempted to screw with mine I flatlined her.
If u know her and her sister then why are u on topix asking about them. Sounds like you know enough to piss your wife off so now your on here just to put someone down. If you flatlined her why you stirring things up now, maybe you missing more than the texting. Sounds like you like the attention to me. Now you want a public scandle, you are an idiot
Southern Belle

Jackson, MS

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Uranidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If u know her and her sister then why are u on topix asking about them. Sounds like you know enough to piss your wife off so now your on here just to put someone down. If you flatlined her why you stirring things up now, maybe you missing more than the texting. Sounds like you like the attention to me. Now you want a public scandle, you are an idiot
Lmao good point haha!
HEMAN77

Booneville, MS

#15 Apr 21, 2012
I didn't ask about them, I asked who knew anything about Leighann and if it were a public scandle that I wanted then that's what I would get. I know a whole lot about the entire group. It eased my wife's mind a little to know what others thought of Leighann and what she truely was capable of. A man never looks innocent to his wife where another woman is concerned so I did what I had to in order to clear my name. I have been very gentle with my wording about Leighann so you attacking me without justification makes you look like the idiot.
Listeners

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2012
I know JD warned you! You keep trying to show your innocents to your wife by talking shit about JD daughters you got more than one ass wooping coming. If u want to air your trash here at least you could have the balls to put your real name! Hemann sould be more like weeman. When they get ahold of you they will beat your ass! Than I will post it on here where we all can LOL an air more of your trash
justme

Booneville, MS

#17 Nov 5, 2012
HEMAN77 wrote:
What she did to her husband was kick him out after her slept with someone esle when she had a histerectomy and he didnt think he could wait for her to recover. If there is any good reason to get of a marraige thats one. when needed the most he wasnt there.
justme

Booneville, MS

#18 Nov 5, 2012
HEMAN77 wrote:
Who knows anything about Leighann Moore? My wife wants to have a little chat with her.
i know verything about her. what u wanna know?
nasty

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2012
They use to call her big bird in school cuz she wore yellow over ralls lol an got a kid by randy solar so pretty tho
green guy

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2012
dose she talk to a brandon guy now
holly tnnnyson

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Y'all need to shut that fuckee up they good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GORGEOUS blonde at Murphy's in Booneville 4 min stop following me 5
The story on haddie pearl tidwell murder 11 hr Johnny 3
Crystal wallis 11 hr Funny 7
Blake Holland 16 hr undertherocks 1
Murders in Prentiss County (Feb '13) 16 hr Trying to be thou... 131
Working girls 18 hr Bigboy 13
Any good artists around? (Mar '14) 18 hr Bigfoot 8

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance