BFD

Corinth, MS

#1 Nov 13, 2012
What kind of worthless human would tell a man he can't cook in the fire department, while working a 24 hour shift? Last time I checked Joe Eaton couldn't do anything without board approval. He has no authority
wrong

Tupelo, MS

#2 Nov 13, 2012
BFD wrote:
What kind of worthless human would tell a man he can't cook in the fire department, while working a 24 hour shift? Last time I checked Joe Eaton couldn't do anything without board approval. He has no authority
Yes he does. He's a good mayor. Quit yo badgering. Get a life!
poof

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
BFD wrote:
if I was the fireman, I'd cook in there every shift! Joe can't stop that. Tell him to quit wearing so much hairspray, he stinks up the fire dept
BFD

Corinth, MS

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Joe is a dip shit! David isnt far behind. He has no power without the board.
Atleast 4 aldermen stood up for us
rubyruby

Tupelo, MS

#5 Nov 14, 2012
U kids are so jealous of him!
rain

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Nothing here Jealous of that man!!! I hope if your house is burning down that the fireman that come to spend hours to salvage it has had something to eat that day!
EMS

Belzoni, MS

#7 Nov 19, 2012
People are idiots they have no idea. EMS/fire septa. are the ones who take care of people one medically and one in situations. Maybe when ur hurt, traped in a vechicle, or in a burning house there all hungry and sluggish!!!!
BFD

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Mark set Joe straight. They will cook what ever and when ever. Joe does not have the authority to tell anybody anything! The board rules this town. But the Chief told us we was in trouble if we kept posting stuff. He should have stood up for us. Election can not get here soon enough.
chief

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
BFD wrote:
Mark set Joe straight. They will cook what ever and when ever. Joe does not have the authority to tell anybody anything! The board rules this town. But the Chief told us we was in trouble if we kept posting stuff. He should have stood up for us. Election can not get here soon enough.
joe probably threatened the chiefs job if he didnt make you all quit telling the truth. I hope yal fry all day everyday in there. You guys are awesome and deserve to eat what you want considering you are there protecting the community.
haha

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
BFD wrote:
now that's funny! Like he can do one single thing about people posting stuff!!! Ughh..Freedom of Speech! Last I heard we still have that right! So chief can shove it!!
Joe Sucks

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Joe is a pathological liar. He is a prissy sissy and a yes man to the wealthy of booneville. He does not like black people or poor people. If you make less than $50,000 a year you are nobody to Joe. He also does not like firemen or police. He said when he got mayor he would get rid of the rouge cops. He ran several off but they were the good ones. He ran off some good firemen to. Now he has puppets over departments and he can do his shady stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Booneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing girl 1 hr Tyia 5
Real Outlaws of Prentiss Co 1 hr Hatedogfighters 35
Marathon cheese 2 hr MrHangLow 9
post about the fired cop 3 hr Duhhh 61
Shane Crowe & Dallas Lumpkin 13 hr Barry O 9
Christaina spencer (Windham???) 19 hr Dummy 3
Skating Rink Tue LOL 10

Booneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance